Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lesbian nightclubs

Quote Originally Posted by Loni View Post

if you act like a lady you will be treated as such.
    i would say do not try to pick up on a L girl, let them take the first move.
    Please don't get the wrong idea here, but out of curiosity.. Why would a lesbian make "the first move" on a man..or even a pre-op TS? I don't do gay bars so I am clueless.

Kel
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

i would say do not try to pick up on a L girl, let them take the first move.
    I'm with Kelly on this one. Lesbians aren't attracted to CDs. They're into GGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Virgin_CD View Post
    Many of the bi lesbians would love to meet a "Lesbian lover with tools" or at least that is what one told me ... I left with her number but never called her as I am faithfully and very happily married.
    Virgin, true lesbians by definition are not bi. They are attracted to GGs. Not saying there aren't bi GGs, just that they don't tend to identify themselves as being lesbian.

And ... you're playing with wildfire, IMO. Does your wife know you are going into bars and taking numbers from women who want to f**** you? If your wife is that open-minded, then just ignore me. lol. But from my perspective, there's not much difference between someone who has an interest strong enough to engage in a conversation about it and take a phone number (fodder for intense fantasies or keeping options open?), and someone who actually carries through.
    Reine

The New Improved Version Virgin_CD's Avatar
    Reine, Hi... and in answer to your question, my wife trusts me quite allot. I always tell her I am fallable given the right circumstances, but it hasn't happened in our 15 years of marriage. For example, and to answer one of your questions, why would I take Debbi's number: Have you ever been in one of those situations where it was easier AND KINDER to lie? Like taking someone's number with no intent to call, or for a platonic friendship conversation. I thought this is a great female to talk to about CD stuff, etc... But I never did call her. Also, the wife did give me permission to go to the bar accross the street (and I had a great T-Bone steak too, only $8.00!). I wish my wife was here in MD on assignment with me... or better I was at home working locally (AL)... but layoff's kinda screwed that up. So I am sending checks home and bored to dearh in MD, So, to get back to your inquiry; I am not sure if it was the next day or not, but it was shortly thereafter that I told my wife of the entire account (and coincindentally came out to her about my CD in the same conversation). So it was a really good event for me and gave me the confidence I needed to tell my wife how lucky she was and that she loves my other CD traits, the softer side of me, etc... I haven't been back to that bar, but if I knew Debbi would be there I would go in a NY minute, to see my "old" friend. Despite her good looks she was over 50 and full of wisdom and good life stories. We really parted friends. So to add to the description AND contradict something you said (no offense) CD's often go to gay bars for freedom from judgement... largely because there really are no "CD Bars" around. So I asked my wife if I could go to Freddies Sat night. At first she said no, it's not in the budget. Then she sofened up and said ok, just don't spend more than a "nice dinner out". I was hoping to meetup with 2 sisters for the first time and I heard Freddies was a CD freindly bar. Well, it was a dissapointment, but I was there from 11:30 to 1:30 and only spent 32.00 It was somewhat interesting so not a total waste, and it kept me busy when I would otherwise be bore to tears in my hotel room (see my "review of Freddies" in the out and about section). So does that answer your questions, and I would never ignore you... and yes, I know I am a severely lucky gurl to have such an incredible wife. But it takes two so I will take some of the credit for OUR success
    Virgin <still>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"All things in moderation"[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Please don't get the wrong idea here, but out of curiosity.. Why would a lesbian make "the first move" on a man..or even a pre-op TS? I don't do gay bars so I am clueless.

Kel
    i just say let them take the first move only due to....respect if nothing else as they might like to talk...but other??..maybe they have a friend that would get more than upset? maybe just trying to not come on too strong??
    maybe i have just not dated in so long, not sure about it anymore?

i just say let them take the first move only due to....respect if nothing else as they might like to talk...but other??..maybe they have a friend that would get more than upset? maybe just trying to not come on too strong??
    maybe i have just not dated in so long, not sure about it anymore?
    Thanks Loni.. I got ya now.

Kel
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

I had heard rumors but I have never seen any place where lesbians don't let anyone in. There are a few "rules" but they are basically the same rules you would follow anywhere. Don't look like you should be working the street (unless sit is a bar that caters to the fetish look), don't hit on another person's GF (duh), and don't act like an adolescent boy who thinks the women of the world should worship him.

I go to women's bars a lot. I don't go to men's as much. Why? Women are a lot friendlier and they don't act like I am either a) looking to get some (know what I mean...actually they act like I am there to GIVE some) or b) I am in the wrong bar. The only time I was worried about lesbians was actually in a mixed gay bar where I was frankly told to "go somewhere else" by a could women.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Aah! I see, Virgin ... thanks for 'splainin. You and your wife sound good together.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post

I have heard that some lesbian clubs do not like any transgendered girls at all. But my guess is those are clubs with a very large local clique that make it almost like a closed private party place.

However I still feel that GG's, lesbian or not are more accepting, more understanding and non-judgmental then most males gay or straight. I think if we behave ourselves, act like ladies and don't hit on anyone's girlfriend, that maybe the acceptance is even more so at a lesbian club then one for gay males.

I agree in concept with your point. In my experiences, if you make the genuine effort to respect the established acceptable conduct of the environment you are visiting, you will not encounter any problems, or be viewed as causing any for anyone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]