Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't want to be a women "BUT"

I don't want to be a women "BUT"

!5 years ago in my mid 40s when dressing was all sexual and you asked me if i wanted to be a women the answer without hesitation would have been a no.Now when i dress fully as a women and feel my skirt slide around on my slip when i sit or my nylons rubbing together as i walk in heels or feel my earings dangle it all just feels so right and if it wasn't for the children and grandkids and a life time of living as a male in a small town making it almost impossible i think i could live as a women very easily because i very much at peace with myself dressed in femme.I know clothes don't make the women but it sure feels that way sometimes.

Michelle
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    I always knew a lot of CDs were actually TS, LOL.

Seriously though, most TS people never transition for 1000 reasons or excuses (depending upon how you look at it).

I have a question. Why do you think you cannot live your dream? You mentioned small town and kids. Ummmm do you think that you would be the first Trans person to come out and live thier life as they see fit? If I recall Stu Rasmussen is a CD and mayor of Silverton Oregon. He apparently has made it! What makes you different?

I got news for you babe. A ton of people have come before you and succeeded!! If you say you cannot be who you are then it is YOU that have defeated yourself and you are caving to your percieved expectations that society is demanding upon you!

Katie

Its always the "butts" that get ya... If I didn't have anything to tie me down I would probably go full time or at least part time.. Might be fun for a while..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

As you age for some reason the pendulum swings on the TG spectrum. You will find ups and downs in your journey, but never say that you can't. Everybody can live their dreams. So go out and live your dreams.
    Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Its always the "butts" that get ya... If I didn't have anything to tie me down I would probably go full time or at least part time.. Might be fun for a while..
    Thats the problem Karen.A skirt and slip sliding across panties on ones" butt" that got me here in the first place lol.I think part time when a girl retires would be nice.

Michelle
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I don't think I've ever been tied down by my butt Unfortunately, I did have to delay fulfilling my dream because of other constraints, but I'll soon be completely free of those and my diabetes nurse has recommended a doctor who will be able to help me. I can't say how good it feels to already have a health professional who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle 51 View Post
    When I dress fully as a woman and feel my skirt slide around on my slip when I sit or my nylons rubbing together as I walk in heels or feel my earrings dangle it all just feels so right and if it wasn't for the children and grand-kids and a life time of living as a male in a small town making it almost impossible I think I could live as a woman very easily because I am very much at peace with myself dressed in femme.
    Michelle, I understand how it can seem that these are all mountains to climb, but please remember that you also have the right to be happy. Your family will probably surprise you and your neighbours might either accept you or dress up with white sheets and hoods but most likely they'll just ignore you.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Sometimes I feel that way, but it is most often when I am alone and totally neglecting everything else.... I often wonder if CDing is just an escape mechanism...If I was to fully live the female role then would it really male a huge difference? or just a permanent vacation? ...but it sure feels nice to visit
    Chickie

I dunno. Without all of the "glitter" being a gal is just like being another human being methinks. Being interactive and having positive people skills play a bigger part in being a woman than anything else really.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Pink fog?
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Michelle, you are about my age and there comes a time where we all look at our desires differently. For me it was to transition but for someone else it is not. Let your heart answer the question and then arrange your life accordingly. Life is short and you need to be happy.

Teri

YOU have to decide what you are going to do. We girls here often urge individuals on when that's not what the person being advised really wants. You must decide what your path will be. The consequences are yours to deal with. I will support you no matter what you decide.

Freddy

I think that Kelly may be right. In my opinion a MtF TS, someone who is a woman inside, probably does not have all those special feelings and enjoyment of having that loose skirt or dress slip and slide over nylons. For them, it is not really about the clothes. Not being a TS I cannot speak from experience though. Maybe because you are further along in life, more mature, more settled in regular life, the sexual part of dressing has gone and now you just enjoy the dressing part.

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Pink fog?
    Yeah.... Or altzheimers... Its hell getting old. Forgeting what gender your supposed to be or were yesterday! Just have to figure out how to get all male thoughts pushed out of long term memory into short term...

My wife says I'm usually living in a dream world... That's pretty close enough to fog...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Chickhe View Post
    Sometimes I feel that way, but it is most often when I am alone and totally neglecting everything else.... I often wonder if CDing is just an escape mechanism...If I was to fully live the female role then would it really make a huge difference? or just a permanent vacation? ...but it sure feels nice to visit

I have to echo this sentiment... when my mind is silent from all else, then the girl in me is so ready to rule my world. However, if I give any focus to the demands of RL, she gets awfully hard to hear and her wants are so very hard to accommodate.
    The older I get, the more real I feel. And what I feel is not all that I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit me on Facebook - Dina Walker http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003166749185

Gold Member
    Important thing is to live as you see fit.

Being CD, TV, TS or whatever is a state of mind.
    I mean you have everything from TV who like to "play" in private in lingerie to full time CD's who don't transition but dress pretty much 24/7 (Virginia Prince anyone?).
    You have TS who are content with merely coming to grips to those who fully transition.

Somewhere on the gender spectrum, something should work for your taste.

Me, I want to transition, working on it, but I hate dresses and skirts. I feel I am too old for jean skirts, but other skirts are too business-like or matronly. My opinion. I do have one particular article of clothing that I lust about, but that is not my reason for being TG.

You cannot let others dictate who you are or want to become.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Karren, I find it amazing how life manages to get in the way of living

maybe someday!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

I don't want to be a women "BUT"

I agree, myself I could live full time as a women,

It's a tough world we live in and a tough life that we lead as CD's. Should you decide to take the trip in transition, good luck
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Seems more like a statement of fact rather than a strong desire to do so.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Speaking as a CD;

Would I want to have to dress this way EVERY DAY?

Then, the erotic, excited feeling could soon be replaced by, " Oh no! I've got to do ALL THAT PREP WORK, just to buy a few groceries?"

I DON'T THINK SO!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It costs alot of money to transition thats what keeps alot of us from doing it.

Medical insurance won't pay for those operations at least mine won't.

I don't know how my wife would react if I told her I wanted to get it removed and reformed into female genitalia. I think that woulde be the straw that breaks the camels back. I'm happy she lets me dress around her.

She's a gem she has never had a problem with it never once has she told me to slow down or take a break from dressing. Picture this I go to bed in a sexy nightie she wears boxers and a t-shgirt go figure
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Well? All my life I just wanted to be right, and for me that was or should I say female. Now that I transitioned the in and outside are the same. If someone could have removed all of the feelings of female within my brain that would have been ok to, but this was the only way to be happy in my own body. Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Pink fog?
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton
    Alzhiemers
    Age-related reduction in testosterone production, coupled with a sexually based CD nostalgia?
    Life is simple math: Expectations - Realisations = Disappointments.
    Tell ya what... I won't be too easily annoying, if you won't be too easily annoyed!
    Blogging | Twitter | Google+ |
    Acceptance comes in asking yourself the questions... and not caring what the answers are.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

both

I can totally understand that desire to be a woman...but!. My but is that I want both. I really enjoy being masculine. Tina is approaching her 5-year anniversary, and as I have come to know her, I like her a lot. She was always there but we just didn't know her, but now that we do she is here to stay!

So, I want both genders and my only problem is working out how to be able to slip back and forth smoothly. Tina needs a life and we're slowly understanding what that life is, but now she needs time to grow into it and real life just gets in the way. Working for a living is essential since we all enjoy eating and having a home over our heads, so Tina has to find her way in the world more slowly that we might like, but we'll work it out!

Yes, being a woman....but. Slowly we'll make it so there is not but!

tina

When I retire, I plan on being an artist, sice I have an artistic backround, so in essence I have no plan on fully retiring. I don't like the idea of rotting way & atrophying phyisically & spiritually.
    Therefore I want to set up shop in a semi-tropical place and become Nathalie full-time or part-time, I can't answer that question now which way to go. But by then,I will have nothing to lose.