it wasnt long ago before i posed some threads abou comming out or does my wife andi remember comenting about after 30 years i had a good system of hideing clothing and my dressing , well as we all do in life there comes a time when we slip up .

after all the shock and ususal questions for the last week , i now know what its like to have the weight lifted from my sholders ,my wife hated the lieing and hideing the problem is
i never lied i told the truth but at the time it was not the place to tell the whole story , so my wife does not know the extent of my dressing only that i wear the g-string she found . i want to tell her everything , but i really cant for 3 weeks or so ( another long story) , she is not mad about my dressing in a g-string and i can feel that our relationship that was suffering before i was outed has suddenly turned 180 degres around .and she jokes and teases me in a nice way about my g-string so therfore i think is relaxed about it

MY QUESTION
Is it generally the women that cant except there men dressing that react strongly from day one , or does it come after they have had a few weeks to think about it .and i know i should have told the whole story , but i didnt and it worries me that i will not tell her the truth as things seem ok now and maybe the hole story will be too much for her to take . is there anyone that has comments or had a similar experience ??? that can give me some advice