Thread: Inquisitive neighbor

Inquisitive neighbor

Yesterday after work I felt the need to work some more so I vacuumed and shampooed the truck. It was to get rid of old man winters presence. Anyway as I was finishing up I noticed my neighbor from across the street had come over and was looking at the "flower bed". Now my transition has been the talk of the neighborhood and she had spoke to me about it so here I am in a tank top, 42C, butt in the air and head down on the floor . Now she ask the cursory questions on the flowers and then pumped me about the transformation. She and her husband (prosecuting attorney) have lived in the neighborhood for a number of years and this seemed odd and yet sweet. Very supportive.

Now having these thoughts through the day I stopped for a take and bake pizza and ran into a co-worker from a previous employeer, (26 yrs ago), and struck up a conversation. In parting with our orders she gave me a huge hug and said I looked great.

It is these moments when one just has to sit back smile and share with her girl friends. Okay now go clean the bathroom.

Teri

Gold Member
    Good for you Teri...I guess people ARE alot more open minded than they used to be. An encouraging sign, and I'd say you are a great representative for our community.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Well, now I know what to plan for if my neighbors ever come asking questions about my flower beds! Honestly Teri it sounds like life is treating you well since you made your decision. I hope that never ends and the smiles and chances to share positive moments with us continue for a very, very long time.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

That's so great Teri. I'm happy for you.
    Mary

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    What a heartwarming story Teri,fair cheered me up as the rain batters at my window,hearing of your positive experiences.I hope your Transition goes well

Sophie xx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

ain't it good to know that sometimes people really don't care other than in a nice way ............. when you have fiished cleaning our stairs could do with a bit of attention
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

fantastic Teri!!! so nice for you, more and more you can relax around your house!!

Hi Teri
    It sounds like you have some pretty nice neighbors and it's great that they accept you for who you are.
    I hope you continue to enjoy your feminine freedom and that everyone treats you well along the way.
    Tomara

Suddenly I See
    what? where am i? i don't recognize this planet...
    It really is so great to know that peoples attitudes are changing, even if it is slowly.

Hugs
    Kaylee

Shelia I would but the cost of the carry on carpet cleaner might be a little much. LOL

Thank you ladies for the reponses, it is great to know not everyone thinks we are crazy, besides ourselves I mean.

Hugs Teri