Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformation chamber

Transformation chamber

I posted about this a while ago. For the new members i thought i'd throw it out there again.
    What if you had a transformation chamber like urkle did on family matters. Only yours changed you into a female for as long as you wished.

How many would change to female and never change back?
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

I'd be back and forth like a yo yo with the fem side getting a larger share
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Thats how i'd work it too!!!
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Kari Ann is enjoying life
    I have a hard time answering this question. Earlier in life, I would have said yes more than anything else in life. But, as my wife has become more open to me being myself, I feel relieved to be both genders. I might try it out for a while and see what happens. More than likely, though, I imagine I would stay that way as long as my wife is there alongside of me.

I'd change and never look back!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Yo yo for me.
    Dana Fleming

I would change then donate the machine to another trans person was not as fortunate as me, as i wouldn't need it again!

Lots of love Elizabeth XXX

You will often find me sleeping in

[SIZE="3"]The Ark Angel Inn[/SIZE] (traditional british pub)

I would want to make the change and try it out for a bit. I suspect that ultimately I would change and not go back.

Honestly, I would be changing back and forth from Maria to my drab self. A part of me would want to be Maria, but that would mean not having the same relationships with everyone around me, and most importantly, the impact that it would have on my family. I have had a roller coaster of a life, and all has worked itself out...I am a BIG believer in karma, and mine has all been good...

but to be Maria for a few days would be wonderful, but I would still have to step back inside that machine and change back...I guess that is exactly what I do now anyways...so, I don't think that I need the machine after all...WOW!

yeah, I'm a yo yo
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I honestly have no idea!

Because I don't know what being a female would feel like!

I THINK I'd yo yo, but maybe I'd LIKE being female too much!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yeah but i an assuming this would make you into a GG, how unreal would that be, like all my Christmases at once!! i would be like a pig in s**t..

Lots of love Elizabeth XXX

You will often find me sleeping in

[SIZE="3"]The Ark Angel Inn[/SIZE] (traditional british pub)

Honestly don't know, most likely I would yo-yo. I have never been a real female before and I honestly can not say that I would want to be one full time without having the experience. I think I would love it but to be fair about it and fair to the GG's here, I am a man who loves to wear women's clothing, I would like to know what it would be like to have all the working parts of a female, however, being that I am a man I don't know if I could handle all that women have to go through, you know that little time that most of them hate. Ladies especially the GG's My hat/wig is off to you.
    Last edited by TJ Tresa; 04-27-2010 at 09:12 PM. Reason: to add more

I'd go for it right away. If I'd change back is a question I can't really answer... yet.
    "One day Jessy, I'm gonna show you the world..."

God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so He created women.
    The ITer stepped back, looked at the beta results, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so he created the final version.
    Sometimes in the final version, some of the beta crap still remains. I know, because I'm living proof.

[SIZE="3"]I would definitely be going back and forth. [/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

I'd probably go back and forth, male, female, male, female, depending on my mood that day.

I would have to say Yo-Yo. at least a few time's maby not change back.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

there are many thing I like about me and so I would enjoy the freedom to be who I wanted to be on that and everyday

Wow, that really would be my dream come true! I would change for ever without any doubt!
    I'm always a woman!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

fabulous

But I'd change back and forth! It'd be great to explore the differences in length of cycle time and deciding what the best cycle time would be for me! Great fantasy!

Hmm, I can change back and forth without the machine (except it takes longer !!!)

tina

Another Day Another Dress
    Thats a good question. I'm not really sure. I know I would definetly try it but I dont know if I would stay that way or not.
    [SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="3"]Samantha[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] Another Day Another Dress

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I'd probably come out of the chamber as an ugly old women, get depressed and wish I was this semi good looking older guy with salt and pepper hair. Then I'd start laughing and my teeth would fall out and I would drool all over myself looking around the floor for them.

Nah, I'll just try to improve my makeup.
    [/SIZE]

Yes, without a doubt.

Hmm probabily i never back.

Realy dunno.
    I don't like to be a man, but don't know if ll get to live as woman.

If the chamber change my genitals and breasts probabily never back.(Oh god, sweet dream)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Marie View Post
    [SIZE="3"]I'd probably come out of the chamber as an ugly old women, get depressed and wish I was this semi good looking older guy with salt and pepper hair. Then I'd start laughing and my teeth would fall out and I would drool all over myself looking around the floor for them.

Nah, I'll just try to improve my makeup.
    [/SIZE]
    Be not hard with yourself
    Think in your interior beauty

Most definitely a one-way trip for me.