Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Transformation chamber

I'd bust it after I went through...wait that wouldn't be fair... hmmm, ok. Toll Transformations.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth 66 View Post
    I would change then donate the machine to another trans person who was not as fortunate as me, as I wouldn't need it again!
    Elizabeth took the words right out of my mouth. I would only need the chamber once then I could give it to someone else who needed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Marie View Post
    [SIZE="3"]I'd probably come out of the chamber as an ugly old woman, get depressed and wish I was this semi good looking older guy with salt and pepper hair. Then I'd start laughing and my teeth would fall out and I would drool all over myself looking around the floor for them.[/SIZE]
    This could also apply to me - except for the bit about wanting to be a man.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 04-28-2010 at 02:24 AM.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25
    What if you had a transformation chamber like urkle did on family matters. Only yours changed you into a female for as long as you wished.
    How many would change to female and never change back?
    [SIZE="2"]Can I adjust the settings to get the kind of female I want to be? Is there an “Options” menu where I can tweak things just-so? Is the menu extensive, or is it like the one at Taco Bell?

Change to female and never want to change back? I’d have to think about that one for a while. There are a lot more things to being female than just the nice clothes you COULD wear, you know. There’s the body and its attendant internal issues, the female mind, the gender expectations in society (which I would not adhere to), the clash with male expectations and pressure, not to mention the sudden release from all worry about being discovered, going out in public, passing easily, or knowing which bathroom to use...

I think I would like to stay the way I am, and not approach your fictitious transformation chamber, mainly because I'm happy. It’s fun to be doing things you aren’t supposed to do, and the magical gender integration I have achieved, after years of mixing the ingredients gently (with soft peaks), suits me just fine…

Also, perhaps most importantly – no more (male) dongle to play with? [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Frédérique; 04-28-2010 at 04:29 PM. Reason: I am Freddy, queen of fussiness...

I'd be afraid I end up looking like Erkle in drag!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    me too. I'd do it in a heartbeat!

I would do it. But first I would make sure there were not any flies in the chamber with me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well Bren if you follow my beliefs, you know that we've all been through this at least once if not multiple times. Sometimes we remember, sometimes not, ergo the CDing.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Ok there would be an option menu.

You could choose your hair style.(color too)

You could choose your breast size.

You could choose your inteligence level form ditzy to brainiac and anywhere in between.

You cdould choose your body type IE: voluptious, petite, and tall you get my drift.

The one thing that would be standard is you'd change into the female you wouldv'e been had you been born a girl.

Ok now ponder my original question
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Aspiring Member
    I would be switching, but would progably prefer girl mode for longer periods of time, especially at first, but there are times when being a guy reallys is better.

Sherrii

Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25 View Post
    The one thing that would be standard is you'd change into the female you wouldv'e been had you been born a girl.
    Thats all i would have wanted to see in the options, my answer stands, change and give the machine away!

Lots of love Elizabeth XXX

You will often find me sleeping in

[SIZE="3"]The Ark Angel Inn[/SIZE] (traditional british pub)

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25 View Post
    Ok there would be an option menu.

You could choose your hair style.(color too)

You could choose your breast size.

You could choose your intelligence level form ditzy to brainiac and anywhere in between.

You could choose your body type IE: voluptuous, petite, and tall you get my drift.

The one thing that would be standard is you'd change into the female you would've been had you been born a girl.

Ok now ponder my original question
    Whatever the choices, I would still only use the chamber the once - to become the woman that I should have been from birth.

But since you offer me choices:

I would probably go for the hairstyle in my avatar - since most of the GGs I know have said how much it suits me.

I would want to keep the intelligence level that I currently have.

I would definitely want to drop about 4 dress sizes (provided I could have my clothes shrink with me).

Then I would set about using the chamber to help others achieve their dream - whether MtF or FtM

Quote Originally Posted by Sherrii View Post
    there are times when being a guy really is better.
    If you have times where being a guy is better, then you should have the use of the chamber whenever you want. For my own situation, I cannot think of one example of where I would want to be a guy.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 04-29-2010 at 03:15 AM.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

I was just thinking, if it could give you all these choices, could it wind the clock back a few years, to be a young woman must be so fantastic, i often wish i could have experienced being a young woman.

Lots of love Elizabeth XXX

You will often find me sleeping in

[SIZE="3"]The Ark Angel Inn[/SIZE] (traditional british pub)

I Love to be fem
    It would be a one way trip for me also. I would love to leave this male side behind

I think I woud go back and forth.

If I coud change into the body I wanted.

I'm afraid I may never want to come back?

Who knows?

I would yo-yo for a bit, then end up a female - maybe sooner than later. Where do I get one of these?

Freddy

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    well as long as I can keep doing my male things but in female mode then its a one way trip!

who knows?

Might be a through the looking glass experience -- once on the other side, would yuo really want to come back? Probably a to-yo though.

Gold Member
    Well it depends on what that new female body looks like for one thing, sorry if I get a new body I'm going to be fussy, then see how well I can handle that special time of the month, remember been a male these are big changes.

Smile Yes

[SIZE=4] Yes in a heart beat i would use it every day i would have it at my door way as soon as i walked in female and the for the weekends i would un-plug it and stay that way. the fun we all could have.[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Mistybtm; 04-29-2010 at 07:57 AM.
    Mistybtm

Do we get to pick what we look like or do we just take what's behind door number 3???

If I got to choose then it would be a one way trip.
    If I had to take what the daily "special" was then I'd be a yo-yo like so many others.

I know, I know...but someone has to ask the tough questions...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Silver Member
    For me changing would happen only every Tuesday night when GGs get all their drinks at half price! Maybe some guy would even buy those for me. LOL

A transformation machine that allowed me to be a real girl. We could call it the Fairy God Mother.

If I transformed into a 100% real girl, why the hell would I ever want to change back. I'll take it monthly friend and all.

My biggest fear is that I tried it I would end up looking like Roseanne Barr! I might like the idea of doing a guy to guy transition but coming back 30 lbs lighter, more hair, and a bigger ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rianna Humble View Post
    I cannot think of one example of where I would want to be a guy.
    I can think of one... When going out, and there's a 1 hour line at the girl's restroom while the guys are all doing their thing outside behind the building
    "One day Jessy, I'm gonna show you the world..."

God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so He created women.
    The ITer stepped back, looked at the beta results, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so he created the final version.
    Sometimes in the final version, some of the beta crap still remains. I know, because I'm living proof.

The avvy pic isn't me
    YO-YO. I just can't picture Cassie marching up and down the hills and slogging through the rivers during hunting season. Nor would my older brothers and dad appreciate the arrival of a sister/daughter that never existed before. And unless i were to learn a new profession, trying to work along side a bunch of typical males as a woman just wouldn't cut it. mj (Cassie)