Thread: Bought my first outfit in months...

Bought my first outfit in months...

Hello all,

I've been hidding for the last couple months. Said I was leaving, I'm now back. Been doing counsuling the whole time, but I broke tonight and bought a whole outfit, well minus the shoes and the bra. Jeans, tank, frilly over shirt, and conpression panties. aaahhhhhh... the feeling of pulling on the jeans on to my legs was bliss, I was trying not to grin from ear to ear as I exited the dressing room.

I'm still trying tonight to understand it all.

Welcome back!
    Amazing how people are trying to leave... but they always come back I take it the lesson was learnt?
    "One day Jessy, I'm gonna show you the world..."

God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so He created women.
    The ITer stepped back, looked at the beta results, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so he created the final version.
    Sometimes in the final version, some of the beta crap still remains. I know, because I'm living proof.

JM, you are where I was 15 months ago. Except in my case it was a 9-year purge/abstinence/guilt/shame/embarrassment until I finally accepted that's who I was. I'll stop there.
    But when I did get back, I had no Idea what I wanted out of this mess, or how to go about it, how to dress, what to buy or wear, or how to even think about incorporating crossdressing into my regular life. Since then I have found the proper channels, and still finding more, and I feel more at peace than I did two years ago. My id (not i.d.)& ego are what they are. That part never went away no matter how much i tried to suppress my thoughts .
    That's how m imagination works. it's called "being human".
    Anyway, best of luck and safe travels along your journey through life.

Platinum Member
    we've all been there, where its weeks, months or years of denial, purging and hiding. It really is a lot better, easier and more fun when you can accept who you are and live without shame and guilt. Honestly, its even better if you find someone who can share and support you - its worth holding out for a relationship that allows you to be who you are.

Every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in. Sorry my pet, but for you there appears to be no way out.
    Or as Popeye always said, I am, what I am!
    I guess we all just need to learn to except ourselves for who and what we are.
    Tina B.
    Oh, I forgot, one more.
    A leopard can't change his spots.
    Well I guess that covers it.

Attention Karren

Karren did you hear that,she's wearing jeans.
    Kimmy 55