Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Purges

Gold Member
    About six months ago, gave dressing up, stopped coming here and grew a beard, but I fought the urge to toss my stuff in the dumpster and I have shaved and this past weekend I even dressed, I just wonder if those out there in the open ever get the urge to purge?

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by susan howard
    When was the last time you got the notion to purge your clothes and stuff 'cos of guilt feelings relating to your Crossdressing?
    [SIZE="2"]I’ve never had the urge to purge because of “guilt feelings,” because I have never felt guilty about crossdressing – not for one moment! I purged once just to “lighten my load” for a cross-country move, and, as soon as I was settled, I went shopping for new stuff. I still miss some of my older things, so I feel guilty about that unnecessary purge years ago. I wasn’t thinking at the time…[/SIZE]

I have only purged once when I was 19 but only because I didn't want my girlfriends to find out. I miss that stuff and as I now know this part of me won't go away, I (hopefully) wont purge ever again.

A minor amount was purged this past Thursday, yesterday.. It was three pieces of clothing that was very close to being more.. To me it is an adjustment of sorts.. I feel some guilt but really that isn't why some of my clothes get tossed every now and then.. Mostly it's the old saying if you haven't worn it in X amount of time then get rid of it.. And also I just grow out of the notion, I guess.. Maybe it is guilt to a certain extent but I feel more guilty about not telling everyone that I dress this way but I'm ok with it.. What am I talking about?? where did things go so wrong?? Why did that happen?? When will they return?? How far did it fall?? When was the train arriving?? Did that hurt?? If a train leaves Chicago and another train leaves L.A. where will they run into each other?? My guess would be Orlando since that is where they are both heading..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

PURGE, Thats a dirty word

About ten years ago for me, that is a total purge. I will never do that again. I do have to thin the heard once in a while. Because I am a shoppaholic. Like any normal girl, right? It is so hard thinning, Its sad to see some of your things go. But what are ya gonna do? flickr.com/photos/daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

I have never committed purgery in my life.

The punishment for perjury in most states, and under federal law, is the imposition of a fine, imprisonment, or both.

jus' kidd'n...I know it is a reality for many in the CD world, and when it occurs, it is not a humorous event.

Actually, it has never entered my mind. I have never been in that psychological dilemma with CDing. It has just not created problems for me.

I suppose I am also just too "logical". Any "crisis" puts me into problem solving mode. I suck the emotion out of the issue, sit down and list my options, and act on the one with the best outcome. (even if none are favorable). For me purging would be like nailing the door to the bathroom shut after a bout of diarrhea.

but that is just me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Purging

I have never purged. I have thousands of $ invested into my CD life. I would like to say that unless tons of money, ( If you do send it to me ) You can't break away from the erge to CD. You can put it on hold for a while But once you taste the feeling you get when you CD, YOU ARE HOOKED FOREVER!!!!!
    When you feel the urge to purge, Pack your stuff in a box (S) and put in storage. Then next week you can just unpack your clothes instead of buying all of your stuff all over again. If your here on this web site, Then your hooked!!!! embrace your FEMME side and let it grow. Whatever your thinking or going through, Remember this PURGING DOSEN"T WORK~!!!!!!!!!
    The lonely flower in the desert wearing HEELS

I have purged due to guilt on a number of occasions.........but now have a sizeable feminine wardrobe and have not done so for some time (it is an expensive obsession !)...........however my only concern is if something should happen to me or I am hospitalised for some reason.......my secret would be out in the open and I am scared to face the issue !!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by STEFFICAPRI; 05-01-2010 at 09:03 PM.

I've never really completely purged, but the last closest time was 6 years ago

I've never done a full purge, but I may be on the verge. I just finished college and I am moving back home for a couple months before I start a full time job in the fall. I don't know what to do with all my clothes! I'm nowhere near ready to talk to my parents about the issue and I and terrified they would find something in the house (I don't have a ton of privacy at home). Any ideas?

18 years ago when I first started therapy, I told my therapist I was thinking about purging and he (a Christian based psychologist) said he would not reccomend that. I was suprised, but followed his advice. That is the first time I started to feel acceptance from another person and, in time, it became full self-acceptance.
    Last edited by Jonianne; 05-02-2010 at 09:18 AM.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Purging

Quote Originally Posted by susan howard View Post
    Hi Gurls,

When was the last time you got the notion to purge your clothes and stuff 'cos of guilt feelings relating to your Crossdressing?

Love,

Susan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Thruout the years that I've been fressing up,I've purged around 5 times.Around 10 years ago was the last time before this one.I have myown place so therefor I have no problem keeping my clothes.Three mths. ago,I had emergensy triple bypass surgery.Was in the hospital for about 10 days and didnt want anyone finding my fem stuff If I gave them the key,'family.When I got home i went insde by myself and sent my son who brought me home to run an errand b/4 he came in.I hid everything and the next day,I called one of my gurlfriends and shes now keeping all my clothes at her place ,till I get better.

Last year I thought about it a lot. It wasn't because of guilt but that my wife and I were getting back together. It wouldn't have been cheaper in some respects to just do a partial purge and start over, but I didn't. Everything went to storage and everything will be coming out later this month. I might even celebrate by going out dressed.
    Michelle

Goodness Yes

Yes, indeed, I have purged a number of times - everything from panties to skirts and shoes. I wish I had the confidence that the group has - I seem to keep thinking this is a fetish that will someday end (of course I am in my early 60's and started dressing when I was about 10). I think the purging stems from the ongoing conflict between being "normal" and truly wanting to express my femininity. Not sure where this is heading, but yes, I have purged many times, only to return to the catalogues and stores and start all over.
    The Wise Ol' Momma Owl....Darla Jean

Well, I'll join in.

I am 41 now. I have purged twice in my life.

About 16 years ago, when I decided the girl I was dating was going to be my wife. Didn't work. Started dressing again.

Then about 10 years ago, just before the birth of our first baby.

That one has somewhat held. I have not yet repurchased any clothing. I have purchased makeup to play with when everyone is sleeping....