Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Purges

Thumbs up Purges

Hi Gurls,

When was the last time you got the notion to purge your clothes and stuff 'cos of guilt feelings relating to your Crossdressing?

Love,

Susan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Its been a very long time since i last purged, ever since i became a member here I stopped. It was from the reading of other posst that i started to understand I was not alone in my feelings. That purging was not going to change me and loosing alot of clothes is very expensive.

Lisa

I learned a long time ago to not to purge.It don't work and you've lost all your things for nothing.If you feel the need to try guiting put it all in away so if needs be you can retrieve it because you can trow it out anytime but its a lot harder to replace it.Several years ago i bought my first pair of heels and they were the cutest things you ever saw but after a couple of days i said your going too far and purged everything i owned.Well guess what.I had to start all over.That was the last time and i've never found another pair of shoes i cared for as much as that pair.I still miss them.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    never really purged all the way, but the last small time was about 5 years ago! Im lucky my SO can use some of my things so it doesnt go to waste!

I must be odd... the closest I've ever come to a self-acted purge was tossing all of my make-up under the counter!
    Life is simple math: Expectations - Realisations = Disappointments.
    Tell ya what... I won't be too easily annoying, if you won't be too easily annoyed!
    Blogging | Twitter | Google+ |
    Acceptance comes in asking yourself the questions... and not caring what the answers are.

My last purge happened about 8 years ago.

only when I want new clothes.

Suddenly I See
    what? where am i? i don't recognize this planet...
    My last purge was 4 yrs ago, but the OP asked when "last had the notion to purge" and well, that happens somewhat frequently... but i've figured out that this part of me isn't going away, and to purge is just an enormous waste!

Hugs
    -Kaylee

About 33 years ago, I came out to my wife, she was very excepting, So I became very excepting, and have never considered a purge since. I would hate to think what it would cost to replace all the clothes I have collected since.
    Tina B.

For me the last desire to purge was about 8 years ago. After that I went on a buying spree again and then it was too much and I just sat my wife down and had a heart to heart telling her how much this means to me and how I need to express this part of me.

After that it was shop till you drop...

As my tag line says....

CLOSETS ARE FOR CLOTHES...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

the ;ast time was a few years ago and then about 3 weeks latter I was out buying again and I decided not to go back to nothing again

so now I going to go further and just woek on accepting me

I have said it before, I purged way too often. I did it last year and after about 3 months I was shopping again. I will not purge again, and if I do it will be my last, I will never crossdress again. Yeah thats gonna happen!!! That bit@h Staci will always lurk around somewhere with her shopping bag in hand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

I honestly cant remember the last time I purged.Had to be at least 20 yrs ago
    Kimmy 55

[SIZE=4]1980 because of guilt.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]2010 because of too many clothes....[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Last Purge

My last purge was about 20 years ago. I would often purge because something tramatic would happen in my life (usually related to a relationship) and I would blame my crossdressing. After much thought and self reflection I realized CDing had nothing to do with my issues.

CDing is a very valuable and enjoyable part of my life especially after I was diagnosed with metastic colon cancer in 2007. "Maggie" is important to me and is fun and helps me cope with life in general.

Now I do need to sort through my clothes and make some donations but that is a different story.

Hugs - maggie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maggie
    Let Yourself Be Free
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

I purged last year,and almost immediatly regreted it,now I have vowed I will never let that happen again! I feel so much more the person I really am,now I am once again enjoying dressing more than ever.

I did a partial purge last week because I couldn't fit everything in the room, but my last guilt purge was over 2 years ago.

Purges

for me it yas 8 years ago, noe I understand my female side is here to stay,

The last time I purged for guilt reasons/trying to stop/etc. was about 20 years ago. A couple of years later, I swore I'd never do it again. I haven't.

I did do a purge a little over 10 years ago when I met my wife, but only because I wanted to tell her about my crossdressing on my terms (I did about two months later), and not have her discover it in my small apartment. Yes, I should have just gotten a storage unit temporarily. Oh well. Wife took the revelation very well, and I was back up to full speed pretty quickly.

where's the stop button? Daenna Paz's Avatar

What's with the 8 years???

[SIZE="3"]My last purge was about 8 years ago too ... did something happen in the universe to cause this?? ;^)
    Saw a lot of "8 yrs" here ... just sayin ...
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Daenna[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    i am sure i purged 8 yrs ago, too - and 9, and 10 and....... . My most recent purge (the Great Purge, for you history buffs ) was 16 mos ago. The painis still fresh! What is different now is that i really like myself - all of me. And I LOVE crossdressing!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

hasn't happened yet

I've culled the wardrobe but I've never purged out of guilt or thinking I could get it to go away.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I've never purged though numerous times in the past I've gone several months without dressing.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Have never Purged,but my Ex-wife when found my stash always had one.Cringe now when I think back at stuff she destroyed
    Charity Shops get anything I dont wear now,and Makes me feel good knowing I am helping those more Needy
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

i fight the urge to purge every few weeks.... For me the urge to purge is stronger when i haven't dressed in a few weeks (due to being too busy...)

That said, i haven't had a purge in over three years!