Thread: Bad case of the pink mist lately

Bad case of the pink mist lately

nope. nothing to see here
    Last edited by Gwinnie; 09-07-2011 at 09:15 AM.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    My wife is OK with me wearing satin panties and nighties to bed, but she gets weirded out as well if I wear a nightie when we are going to make love. Panties are Ok for that, and satin sleep shorts; but not nighties. I'm fine with that...I would love to make love to her with a satin nightie on, but satin sleep shorts and satin panties make her touch feel incredible. Maybe your wife will be Ok with some satin panties..just tell her you want to feel her touch through some soft, silky satin. It is quite mind-blowing! Good luck!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

The best way to deal with it is to do it. Walk around in 4 inch heels for a day, try handling stockings and garter belts for a week, etc.. it stops being a fetish and becomes normalised... then you start to understand why you are attracted to it. The short answer is... you want to experience it.... but then what is it that you really want to experience?
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Aspiring Member
    Try to ease into this change you would like to make. If your wife could not deal with your wearing a ball gown then try to understand her side. If you understand your wife's position then you stand a much better chance of winning the battle. This is not a subject to argue about. It is a subject to discuss and understand. Being able to talk about it may be a big break through.

Kitty

Hi Cactus!

What is a kick-step?

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Platinum Member
    Cactus, all I can recommend is to keep communicating with her. If its primarily a sexual thing (for the moment) explain that to her. Make it a little game for the two of you - everyone has their odd little predilictions - maybe your wife has one or two of her own that she'd share with you if she dared.

Platinum Member
    Don't fight it just do it if it feels good then just do it.

Orchid