Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ask the GG's

1. Assuming you knew, and accepted the crossdressing from the beginning, and that your SO is honest with you, would you still accept them if the SO realized they were Transexual, and chose to transition to full time?

2. What do you consider to be the biggest advantage to being with a Crossdresser? (still assuming complete honesty in the relationship)

3. What do you consider to be the biggest disadvantage? (again assuming honesty)

My wife has learned that after 10 years, her husband is a crossdresser. She hates the idea. Hates "Charlie". She hasn't left me, but will not discuss CD, goes nuts if I buy feminine clothes; yet still loves me, her husband, but cries about CD when she sees it (television or on the street) or she thinks I'm being to feminine. Is there anything I can do to try and keep her anxiety level down?
    Charlie

New England, somewhere on the fringe of genderland
    A question for GG's who are at least a little accepting of CDers: Putting the "person inside" , personality, honesty and the rest of it out of consideration for the moment and basing your answer purely on physical attractiveness alone - do you prefer a fit, muscular , well built type of male dressed as a female or would you find a slim, slender male with a somewhat femine body type more attractive when dressed as a female ? I'm trying to decide if I should eat steak and lift wieghts or stick to fruits and vegetables and pilates....

If your SO were M2F transgendered but where this was expressed only in the bedroom principally to (sometimes) enhance the physical aspect of what is your otherwise normal sort of mutually caring, genuinely sharing, fun and well balanced healthy relationship, would you as a GG partner: (a) find this desirable or value-added wrt sex (b) be indifferent (c) be tolerant because it's only now & then, or (d) find it undesirable?

BTW - where are the answers to all these questions posted??

Thnx

Annaliese .. sets of 3 questions weekly are posted in the Loved Ones section every Sunday. The first post in this thread lists all the questions asked so far, and the queued questions as well. There are links directly to the threads in Loved Ones next to the questions that have already been asked.
    Reine

For our beloved GG's I will assume you came to this site in hopes of finding out all you can about crossdressing or gender issues you face with your partner since he came out to you.

If this be the case, can you tell us if you think this site has helped you accept, understand and maybe even enjoy this part about your CDing partner?

If so, what misconceptions have been cleared up by reading the posts?

There is a thread by Marla GG in the Loved Ones section entitled Now I like it, Now I Don't. What parts of this description fits your situation?

Yoo hoo. GG's? Question: How do GG's generally deal with unrequited love issues? I thought maybe it would come to me when I was in Annaliese mode - but it didn't. Almost, but not quite. So I'm asking for your help.

I didn't mean to fall for her, just help her financially (a single 26 y/o mom with a troubled past but otherwise responsible & hard working). Somehow during the 2yrs I've been helping (~ $60K) I fell for her completely. She knows this I keep telling her. But she doesn't lift a baby finger to text or call & never answers mine, unless it an attempted call or two after one where I voice or text message asking ask her are u ok and, in the most nonchalant way possible, do you need any $, I have an extra thou for you if you want it.

(I know I know, pathetic eh? What can I say, I think I love her. I know she might not respect me for being so generous but I guess I'm hoping maybe someday somehow...)
    Last edited by Annaliese2010; 07-29-2010 at 04:21 AM.

fear

"Is there anything that a GG might be terrified to have others find out about her that is similar to the abject terror a closeted CD experiences about the possibility of being found out?
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Lets go shopping!! AndreaCD 2007's Avatar
    Hi Girls...I was wondering where I can meet a lady who is not only accepting of my CDing...but that accepts and helps me be more feminine?
    Man i feel like a woman!

For our GG's.... Does the idea of your CD being submissive to you have any appeal? Like having him/her clean house, do the laundry, give massages, pedicures, manicures and simply and lovingly obey your every wish.

The above is a quote from a thread I started titled: Is there a connection..crossdressing and being submissive?

Since few GG's or FAB members responded since the question was just a small part of my post, I'd like to know how our beloved FAB and other GG members feel about their partner, husband, or SO being submissive to them. Would you like it, and to what degree? Perhaps just a bedroom game every now and then, or go as far as 24/7 being your mate's loving dominant.

Hello to all the GGs.

If these questions are inappropriate, my apologies in advance.

I'm curious - how many bras do you typically own? Also, do you hand wash your lingerie, or do you machine wash?

Thanks for your answers.

27 In refrence to question 27 "If you still loved him".Are you sayng that if your not accepting of the cding that you don't love your SO?

I would love it if my SO kept his Cding to himself in the privacy of our home.It would help me and pobrably keep us together.Right now he is chasing me away.Not being bothered if he dresses up and wears his things 24/7 at home if he wants but I do not want to e apart of the sexual side of it.

Silver Member
    I have been a makeup model for a GG who is the receptionist in a salon where I go. I would like to have coffee or go shopping with her like GG's do. What are your thoughts on the likelyhood of this being taken the right way? I'm a CD. Should I ask her? How would it best be worded? Thanks, Sara

To the newer GGs who've been answering directly in this thread!

To the new GGs:

Please don't answer the questions here. This thread strictly accumulates the questions asked by the TGs, which are then queued for posting in Post #1. If you read any of the questions after Post #1 and you are interested in answering them, go back to post #1 to locate the question. Next to the question will be a link to the Loved Ones thread where all the other GGs have already posted their answers. Click on that link and please post your answers there.

Thanks!
    Reine

I wonder if wives fantasize about their husbands wearing feminine clothing or being a CD.

I'm stepping back into the dating scene, and the site I'm using uses questions to help match people, The one I'm most confused by is whether women feel they have an obligation to shave their legs. I don't believe so, but every girl's profile I've seen with that question believes she does. Do you feel you have an obligation to shave your legs and if so why?
    To stand strong and independent so that I can help those who cannot stand by themselves.
    I will do this by abandoning my old ways, and learning anew what I must do to succeed
    I will find strength within instead of looking outside.
    I will recognize when I need help, instead of struggling on my own.
    I will break the cycle I’ve followed and be free.
    I will stand strong and independent, but I won’t stand alone.

My Mission Statement

Why did you join this site originally?
    To stand strong and independent so that I can help those who cannot stand by themselves.
    I will do this by abandoning my old ways, and learning anew what I must do to succeed
    I will find strength within instead of looking outside.
    I will recognize when I need help, instead of struggling on my own.
    I will break the cycle I’ve followed and be free.
    I will stand strong and independent, but I won’t stand alone.

My Mission Statement

You GG's (esp the ones in this forum) know the power of makeup than anyone else. I wonder if whenever you look at cute guys, do you mentally visualize how he would look in makeup and dress?

Why is it so hard to meet a woman that is accepting of CD?

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Do you think your attitudes towards crossdressing can change? For instance do you think at first you might have been accepting because it might have been exciting in a way, but later grew tired of it because you were bored of it, saw it going to far, interfered with raising kids etc. etc.

I don't want to put words into anyone's mouth, just wondering.

Aspiring Member
    I have questions for the GG's

To those of you who go out in public with your So's while your CD is enfemme.

1) What was the greatest obstacle you faced socially?

2)What type of venues do you find yourself most comfortable in?

3)Are you worried for your CD's ability to pass as a GG? or Is it more of a worry for your CD to be accepted as TG by the public?

4)Do you try to dress down or up? As in, Do you try to let your CD look "more girly" than you? or Do you both dress the same? ( For example: Your CD wants to wear a nice dress and heels out that night, but you choose to wear nice jeans and a top)

5)Does Cding in Public have any negative effects on the two of you as a couple?

6)Are there suggestions as to where to go for your first time out together as an Alt couple?

7)What should be my fears for her?

8)Does going to a different town make it easier to make that first step out the door?

Sorry for so many questions, but we are both communicating and working towards going out together for the first time.

-Donni-

When it comes to really sharing this with your peers,is it easier for you to just buckle up and be quiet about it all or maybe even pretend it's really about a friend of yours? Do you think its impossible for a man to love a woman and want to embrace a womans characteristics as well?Do you think being bisexual is always directly related to being a cd or have you learned ones sexual desires could be independent of that.

Where do all the GG's that are ok with CDs hide? Is there any groups out there that have GG's looking for CD friends or partners?