Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you go 24/7 if you could?...If you already are, are there any regrets?

Would you go 24/7 if you could?...If you already are, are there any regrets?

If there was nothing holding you back [job, family, commitments, etc], would you live 24/7 as a woman?

If you are already living "femme" 24/7, do you have any regrets?
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 05-02-2010 at 05:40 AM.

No I would not. The reason for me is, I have two great lives. My life being involved in motorcycle road racing and my life as Suzy. If I had to choose only one it would have to be Suzy.

Depends on what you mean Debs. Women live 24/7 as women and do nothing special. If the "femme" aspect is involved, then more is required. That mindset usually requires one to be more or less a "fashion plate" and this requires a lot of extra work. That has to be a personal choice to make and take the time to do all of that.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

In a heartbeat!

I would live as a woman 24/7 in a heartbeat if I could. It would be awesome. I so seldom get to dress now it would be a great joy. I would get rid of all my male clothes. What a wonderful thought.

Freddy

No. I know myself and that would not work for me.

I do wish I could have been born female, but even though I know I have a strong feminine side, especially emotionally, I have too much of a male mind and male body. I am balanced and happy identifying "with" females, but not "as" a female.
    Last edited by Jonianne; 05-02-2010 at 09:12 AM.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

If there was nothing holding me back. It is hard to tell, I probably would end up going full time. I sure do enjoy dressing in womens clothes, better then dressing in drab.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Untitled
    Yes I now live in the gender I know myself to be, whilst this is not a regret, mainlly because of how we have managed my transition from him to her, it has been said that "wish we had done it earlier". I have always had a philosophy about regrets, that is "NEVER REGRET WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, JUST WHAT YOU HAVEN'T"
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Half and Half

To many things to do as him-----like been him. The other half as her! Dress every day as him and her.

Aspiring Member

Not I

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah Jane View Post
    If there was nothing holding you back [job, family, commitments, etc], would you live 24/7 as a woman?

Deborah: I would not go full time even if I could. There are just too many advantages to being "both" a male and a female.

Red face I think so and then....

I think I have a fantasy of living as a woman 24/7, but as with all fantasies, reality plays a role. I like the idea of being en femme all the time and when my spouse is out of town, I will dress for the day and let Darla have her time. But I'm a man with strong female feelings (a metrosexual?) and think that the reality of being en femme 24/7 would be more difficult than the fantasy.
    The Wise Ol' Momma Owl....Darla Jean

Nice fantasy for me. But no, I would not go 24/7. I think like so many other things we do in excess or start doing as our normal way of doing things, it becomes less interesting or we lose our appreciation for it. I like my male self as well as the blend of my female self.
    In some ways, it's like a third gender. I am me, part male and part female, but mostly male.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah Jane View Post

With "nothing" holding me back, I would. No worry about job, family or commitments, ... why not live 24/7 ?
    Unfortunately reality has a way of being a spoil sport and "job, family and commitments" take priority.
    To get around this problem, I do dress as much as possible, as often as I can. I've been known to simply do groceries fully dressed. I don't own any boy clothes so I have to wear something everyday, even if it's a ladies flannel shirt and jeans along with ladies loafers.

Clothes, for me, don't determine my thought process. That is, again, for me, the biggest single thing. I try to live each day, all day, constantly thinking that I'm really a lady.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I am as close as I can come to living full time but living out the the country it's hard to do field work in heels , besides my wife likes to see her husband now and again.

I went 24/7 or full time, just 11 months ago. In that time I've been on hormones, changed my name, came out to the world and transitioned at work.

Do I have any regrets? -.... None at all. I'm loving my new life and am so happy. I miss nothing of my old male side.

hugs Suzy

i have thought about this one before
    if i could keep my male world job, friends, hobbies itc and just be accepted then it would be interesting going full time, always etc.
    but there are parts of my male ego that I wou;d always want to remember

If i had nothing holding me back....LOL ...Its more like nothing can hold me back...done got too old and too tired to give a damm any more. I got more years of life behind me than in front....Therefore I call the shots on the rest....And if i decide to to live as a woman 24/7 its a done deal...

If i am not mistaken...The US Declared a long time ago that we all of have the Right to Life Liberity and the pursuit of happness...so if living as a woman makes me happy...

Joann

I would live as Karyn more, but not fulltime.

My regret is that i allowed myself to suffer so long..

the excitement around living as a woman lasts about 15 minutes...after that its just real life..

even in the fantasy world of click your fingers and voila you are female, you would likely find that all the things you find so exciting now become mundane and a daily grind part of your life..i'm not saying i don't enjoy wearing something nice, or getting my hair just right..but i also enjoy a pint of guinness

if you arent suffering your male life, don't waste your time wishing and just enjoy the heck out of your femme side...

... crossdressers have all the fun

Second Life

Instead of picking one or the other, my ideal scenairo is to live 2 lives. I enjoy being a father, husband, my professional career which is male dominant and doing all of the male activities, and hobbies. I also enjoy being Lisa and experiencing life as a women. It would be great if I can have the time and opportunity to live a second life as Lisa say 1 week a month, and enjoy both worlds.

Take care

Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlyn Michele View Post
    My regret is that i allowed myself to suffer so long..

the excitement around living as a woman lasts about 15 minutes...after that its just real life..

even in the fantasy world of click your fingers and voila you are female, you would likely find that all the things you find so exciting now become mundane and a daily grind part of your life..i'm not saying i don't enjoy wearing something nice, or getting my hair just right..but i also enjoy a pint of guinness

if you arent suffering your male life, don't waste your time wishing and just enjoy the heck out of your femme side...

Very well put Kaitlyn. You said what i was thinking, but said it better.

Jacksonville, NC (Nope not military either ;) )
    I would have to say yes and no.....lol. I have never had an interest in being a woman. I just wish it was accepted to dress in what ever you want.
    I am not interested in trying to look like a woman full time. Would like to to try and pass some time, sure. But I am happy being a man, would be even happier being a man that could wear a dress with no worries

As the expression goes...

I would if I could but I can't so I won't.

Or such is my answer today.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Yes, in a heartbeat....

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    As the expression goes...

I would if I could but I can't so I won't.

Or such is my answer today.
    I believe the correct phrase is "shan't"

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlyn Michele View Post
    LOL, Kaitlyn you make it sound like fun.
    I'd dress all the time, only problem is I's obsess over what outfits to wear & my shopping trips would increase exponentially.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 05-02-2010 at 12:10 PM.