Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not in the mood

Gold Member

Not in the mood

Wow I got home had the house to myself for all after noon and most of the early evening, got all dressed up then it happened, I lost the mood to stay dressed, so off it all goes and on goes the sweats, damn, ever happen to you?

Sure does, It happened to me today. Had the house to myself all afternoon, But it was too damn hot to think about dressing. I put the air conditioners in the wondows. And got some chores done. Maybe next week.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Yup, a few times

It has only happened once and that was yesterday. The temp and humidity was so high I resorted to laying in a cold bath. Ok I realize that 86 isnt so hot to alot of girls here but up here in the north its hot after 30's and 40's everyday or colder since august /September of last year

Not in the mood

yes it does happen to me also,I will be plaanning a shopping trip, have everything ready to wear and the time cimes and I lost the mood here i could be dressed and going out. which I love and i set around in sweats, hard to figure,

Gold Member
    Oh yeah....sometimes it's like a roller coaster. Sometimes I'll get all fired up to get dressed, then just as suddenly as the urge strikes, it seems to disappear. No worries tho. When it does come back, more often than not, it stays.

For me once the mood strikes and I dress, that's it. I stay dressed for the duration. However, the weather sometimes limits my dressing to just the bare essentials. However, worse comes to worse, I dress and stay near the ceiling fans in the house.
    I have had the mood leave me when I haven't felt well enough to do anything dressed or not.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Now that I've started going out dressed I really don't get dressed up if I'm just planning on staying around the house.

Okay, I might still put on a light skirt but no makeup.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

its all to do with having to many clothes and cant decide what to wear....
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dixon View Post
    Wow I got home had the house to myself for all after noon and most of the early evening, got all dressed up then it happened, I lost the mood to stay dressed, so off it all goes and on goes the sweats, damn, ever happen to you?
    Glad I'm not alone with this happening. But lately my problem is worse! I for whatever reason seem to be to lazy to dress. I want to, but maybe it's just a mild form of depression since I really miss the lady I love. She is in Michigan while I'm here in Florida. I guess I have to face the simple fact that I am not good alone. When we are together my desire to dress definitely increases. Maybe because she is a part of it and enjoys me that way. Now it's kind of like get dressed for what or for who. Maybe I just need to meet some local girls to dress with until I am back with my love. Tomorrow marks the 4th anniversary of our meeting on-line. Of that 4 years, she lived here until she had to move back to Michigan and now can't leave due to taking full guardianship of 3 of her grand daughters. What I wouldn't give to move there now. But then again, with 3 little girls around, I would not be able to dress much either. Can't win. lol

I've had times when I didn't fell like dressing but never had a mood swing when dressed.. Maybe if you cheered for a better hockey team your whole outlook on life would change for the better!! And you wouldn't get depressed thinking about past cup losses? .
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]There are many times I have felt like dressing and did not, usually due to time constraints; however once dressed I always stay dressed, darn time constraints.[/SIZE]
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

It has happend but not In the past few years.If I have an hour I'm playing.
    Angie

Let's see.............ummm.........NO!

Yes, it has happened, but not often. I DO enjoy dressing. It is so much fun. Perhaps if I didn't have to dress on the sly, but it is an adventure!

Freddy

For me it’s the mood I am in at the time. The better the mood, the more I enjoy being Suzy. Fortunately I am in a good mood most of the time. But when I do have a problem that’s worrying me my interest in dressing goes.

hugs SUZY

Platinum Member
    not really, I dress pretty much full time. Even my casual/lounge wear is feminine.

Not really. Once I commit to getting dressed, and I have gotten out all of my things, I dont change my mind. The urge is just too strong. More a "need" I think...

Would it be nice if we knew of a switch that we could turn on or off depending upon the situation. That way the urges wouldn't strike while the house is full with company and when we can't do anything about it. And then you could enjoy it when you are all alone at the house.
    Michelle

Happens to me more than I would like.
    Cary

I love dressing of any type so it has never happened. But there has been constraints such as the weather. If its too hot i wont underdress because i like to wear hose or stockings and i am just not up for being hot all day.

Dressed to please someone
    When I have seriously fallen in love, my urge to get dressed has gone extrely low. I even have thought it would not be a elementary part of me.

What a silly have I been those days....!

Happens to me all the time. I will be looking forward to going en femme, in the evening, and while having a bath, I will just go off the whole idea. Mostly its to do with all the hassle of make up being done.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

[SIZE="1"]Yep, it's happened to me also but not very often![/SIZE]
    Vivian

Yes,it has, and it's hard to explain, especially when you were looking so forward to the day! I slog thru it anyway, lol! Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't! Not as much fun when you don't have that good "feeling".
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"