Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hunting while dressed

Hunting while dressed

I know this is the wrong time of the year to be thinking about this but, how many of you have hunted dressed, and if so how did you do it?
    Alanea

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I usually wear a skirt, button top and comfortable shoes. But then I'm hunting for barganzas in the shops, not for Bambi or Thumper.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Oh, my!

There is not a lot in sexy hunting clothes as far as I know!

Sorry, I’m from the U.K. Hunting what? [not hurting little animals]

SUZY

Quote Originally Posted by Mickie2b View Post
    Oh, my!

There is not a lot in sexy hunting clothes as far as I know!
    I tried on a camo skirt at Cabela's last yeay!! The thought of trying on fem clothing in the proximity of all those guns and so many guys with so few teeth just creeped me out too much to buy it! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    Sorry, I’m from the U.K. Hunting what? [not hurting little animals]

SUZY
    Don't remember anyone mentioning huntin critters?

Personally I don't like killing things. And I'd be affraid of getting caught out enfemme buy a bunch of burly hunters with loaded guns could resulting in open season on "perverts". "There's one.. Git um".
    Last edited by Karren H; 05-03-2010 at 12:17 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Alanea,

Not sure how feminine you can get going out in the woods to hunt. For that type of adventure, buying womans rugged wear don't really look different from men's rugged wear.

Suppose you could wear leggins, but if your going through underbrush, they'll get torn up. I'd hate to get a large hoop earring caught in a branch. giggle

In femme you will be wearing jeans, t-shirt, long sleeve shirt or sweatshirt, and possibly a coat. And if your dear hunting blaze orange. In drab... oh yah same thing.

I wouldn't wear just a skirt out in the woods, even in November, the misquitoes, ticks, and nats may really love seeing your pink flesh exposed.

You can of course dress sexy underneath. The guys back at hunting camp will have a blast when you get outta your grubs and show off your sexy silks.

You'll find yourself staying warmer with a pair of hose under your jeans or thermals. That may not be a good idea if it's warm out.

Well lets see.As I was driving into work at 04:30 am this morning dressed in bra,panties,pantyhose,mini skirt and black and white flats I hit a deer.Does that count?
    Kimmy 55

Be careful, You need to have hunter orange on not pink....

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmy55 View Post
    Well lets see.As I was driving into work at 04:30 am this morning dressed in bra,panties,pantyhose,mini skirt and black and white flats I hit a deer.Does that count?
    Yes, absolutely that counts. LOL

Platinum Member
    if its cold out, I'll wear tights - they're really warm and a vicarious thrill when I'm sitting at the bar, swapping stories with hunting buddies about the one that got away!

Hunting Pinguins would be fun sport!! When does their season start?? I guess we'd have to find a nice black and white evening dress to blend in the the crowd. Fortunately, I have several such dresses. I'm looking forward to it..Can't wait.

BANG, BANG!!

Paula

I know where you're coming from ...... This is not the place to get into a hunting/non-hunting thread, so I won't. I just don't desire meat that has hormones and antibiotics injected, fed with unhealthy low grade food, full of unhealthy endorphins, chemicals, and other impurities.
    But you may not want to be sitting around the campfire with the group in your camo skirt. Who says you can't underdress? try this site... http://www.thecamoshop.com/women-s-c...hing-lingerie/
    Then again if you're able to outerdress, I've gotten some of my clothes here.... https://www.shesafari.com/v2/

~ If some animals are good at hunting and others are suitable for hunting, then the Gods must clearly smile on hunting. ~Aristotle

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    I have under dressed and worn some make up when hunting but other than that hunting is not a sport that lends its self well to crossdressing.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

hunters should try walking a mile in their shoes- agree to be the "game" for a day. Hey, it's just a sport.
    Last edited by Fab Karen; 05-04-2010 at 04:48 AM.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    Phillis and I went to the gun range once. I dont know if that fits the bill of hunting but then it was interestesting when she had to give the guy her drivers license and it did not match her presentation.

As I suspected the guy said nothing and she ended up shooting for free (Like me) because it was ladies day (free).

KARREN HUTTON

Don't remember anyone mentioning huntin critters?

Personally I don't like killing things. And I'd be affraid of getting caught out enfemme buy a bunch of burly hunters with loaded guns could resulting in open season on "perverts". "There's one.. Git um".

KAREN you crack me up--- i can just imagine you being chased through the woods in a skirt ,with half a dozen toothless hillbillies chasing you taking potshots

HUGS

J-JAY
    Last edited by joandher; 05-03-2010 at 03:49 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Oh my Lord you're so right FabKaren! Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a closet full of leather heels like these to walk a mile in!
    And listen girl... don't get me started on the pearl essence in the new lipsticks that look so fabulous. And belts ?!! You're sooo right. We can go on and on. Wish I had time to, but I have to go take some steaks out to thaw for dinner tonight.
    Last edited by Stephanie Miller; 05-03-2010 at 04:21 PM. Reason: forgot to add pictures :)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
    hunters should try walking a mile in their shoes- agree to be the "game" for a day.
    up were i hunt quite often the so called hunter is being hunted. lots of big cats and bears. and they do stalk you. and you never would know it.
    the deer, bear, cat's, and even the lowly pig, can hear you, see you, smell you, far better than any human hunter can hope for. so even the thumper wabet has the edge on us hunters.

and if you do not believe me just watch any bugs bunny cartoon.

Account is closed
    Ok, I just had an image of being in a ball gown up in a blind waiting to kill a buck.

You people and your cross dressing I swear!
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

lets see
    tights under long underwear
    strapless bra
    pale pink scarf

oh well its a start

I went deer hunting with an attractive lady some years ago. We dressed basically the same, jeans, thermals, flannel shirt. Neither one of us wore a bra.

Probably the most ridiculous cd-type thing I've ever done! When I was about 15 my dad and I went for a 4 or 5 day hunt and camped in a tent in the middle of nowhere. At this time my mom or I had been rolling my shoulder-blade-length hair just about every day for quite some time. I packed my brush rollers for the trip. After about 3 days my hair was looking like a rat's nest. I planned to hunt right behind camp (or so I said). My dad left for his spot before daylight. Instead of hunting, I warmed a pot of water on the camp stove, wet my hair and rolled it on my big brush rollers. I dried it as best I could by the campfire and the lantern. It didn't get quite dry, but I took it down just before noon, when I knew my dad would be back. When he got back to camp he asked me if I "did" my hair, but that's all that was ever said about it. He already knew I rolled my hair all the time at home, so I suppose it wasn't a complete shock. Still a pretty determined thing to do on my part.

Go ahead and have a good laugh at my expense! I'm sure your imagination won't dream up anything any more ridiculous looking than the way it must've actually looked... insulated camo, hair in big curlers, holding my head dangerously close to the lantern or leaning over the fire. Just gotta laugh at that!

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanea
    I know this is the wrong time of the year to be thinking about this but, how many of you have hunted dressed, and if so how did you do it?
    [SIZE="2"]“What things we see when we don’t have a gun.” (Unknown, Troy, NY Times, 1883)[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen
    hunters should try walking a mile in their shoes- agree to be the "game" for a day.
    I love you, Karen!

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique
    What’s the point of taking this feminine form if you’re not going to distance yourself, at least in some degree, from your male self? I don’t get it…
    [SIZE="2"]From the "hun" thread. Just chanting my mantra, or whistling my favorite tune...[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    I'm ready....let's go hunting!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bobbie Bee; 05-03-2010 at 06:12 PM.

I'm thinking something like this might work:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.