Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ♥ Yay! Full Time! ♥

Minus the triple six.. :)
    Thanks for all of the support, and I'm glad that I've managed to inspire some of you! That really makes me feel like a super hero! I know I certainly have, and continue to, receive tons of inspiration from the ladies here.
    I'm gone!

Hi Amanda. I've followed your posts in an incredible journey that I hope to embark on soon myself.

I've gotten over myself about being tall, or having big hands. When i'm out and about, I'm "me". That's all that matters.

Love,

Monica.

Minus the triple six.. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monica93304 View Post
    When i'm out and about, I'm "me". That's all that matters.
    Yes!
    I'm gone!

Gold Member
    Well a bit off here, but where you been anyways? Have not heard from you. I tried to send a couple PM's
    Being full time doesn't mean you have to stop visiting your friends here ya know.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    [SIZE=4]Hey Super Amanda, I am triply happy for you. (999!)
    I know the feeling as I have been ft for nearly 3 years.
    There is nothing like it, and no one not trans could ever believe or understand it. I am happy that things have worked out for you.

I was fired for being trans in 2007 and was out of work for over 2 years.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]