Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bowling under dressed

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar

bowling under dressed

Sorry in advance for such a frivolous Thread

A Girl in my Work is having birthday party in local Ten-Pin Bowling place on Saturday,A load of workmates are going also her Family and Friends,Now I underdress in Girly undies 24/7,unless have to visit docs etc.Am wondering should I continue wearing them on night out,or bearing in mind the activity,go the safe route and wear (gulp!!)Y-Fronts?
    I would appreciate your opinions,thank you xx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

[SIZE="3"]Underdressed [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"] Mandy xx[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Dont knock it, till youve tried it[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Qualified & Insured Waxing Therapist[/SIZE]

Go underdressed! Who is likely to notice? Unless you wear girly sock or stockings which may be seen when you change your shoes.

Rachael
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    I see no reason to not wear your girly undies unless Scottish bowling is different than what we do here in the States.....

I would had have keep mine on when I went bowling.

They were bikini briefs and not high hipped thongs.

Good luck

Why do you think the alternative is Y-fronts?
    If you want the thrill of a potential potential "bust" - then wear girly.
    If you want the comforting knowledge you are girly underneath, get some "understated" female underwear.
    If you like the feel of girly, but dont want the risk, buy some nice soft briefs, silky boxers, or something else you like.
    So - is it the adrenalin rush you are after or just feeling "good" ?
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

Go with the underdress, UNLESS it is strrip bowling! I havent seen that yet but I am in America, Scotland may have different rules.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

I'm not 24/7 personally but have had panties on while bowling in my league. I wear 2 tshirts normally, a black one tucked in and whatever colour/printed one I feel like on top.

The only issue I have is a lack of support from my panties. I've never had an accidental exposure or the like.

P.S. Don't ask about my average.

Underdress and have fun! Just like a GG, take a good look at yourself in the mirror before you go out, for weird lines and stuff. You'd be surprised how easily bras show through, and panties show their lines (even thongs) under and above the back of your pants.
    -Sedona

Platinum Member
    Wear them and relax.

I would underdress to. All of us girls can't be wrong.

This thread is a bit like asking Turkeys to vote to cancel Thanksgiving / Christmas!
    Talking of threads, how about a G-string?

Bowling

I say go underdressed, I have done it many times, painted toe nails and all. Just be careful changing you shoes.

I think it would be fun to bowl in a skirt
    Hugs Phyliss

Aspiring Member
    Just use a good belt I go this route and have no fear of "showing off?".

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I have underdressed while bowling and golfing. I sometimes wore pantyhose, sometimes stockings. I have bowled with black stocking on, painted nails of course, fine gold chain anke bracelet, with no socks. The thrill of being discovered was exhilarating. No one said a word, I have also underdressed in my suit with stockings and no socks. As long as the stockings are a heavier denier and black, they work.[/SIZE]
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Quote Originally Posted by Phyliss Hdson View Post
    I think it would be fun to bowl in a skirt
    Hugs Phyliss
    Funnily enough, I thought some time ago I would always wear a skirt or dress. No trousers for this girl.
    BUT
    When we went bowling, I wore a long top and tapered jogging bottoms.

The only way someone would be able to tell if I'm wearing panties rather than men's silk/satin briefs is to take them off of me and read the label. Even the label says Jockey so they would actually have to read the sizing. Anyone who gets that close to me is probably looking at my corpse so I'm probably not going to care too much. Go bowling, wear what you want to wear, and have fun!

One of my friends who I havnt talked to in a while (Who I recently come out to) said that she thought I was crossdressing because she saw a bra strap on me once.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Thanks for replies everyone,funny ones too lol.Overwhelming support for panties at bowling then,Was just worried if got seen,didn't wanna take anything away from the Girls day

Just take measures to ensure they stay hidden and i'll be ok,I'LL know there on and thats what counts

If they were to pop out,ppl prob be too busy LOL at my Bowling skills,or lack of them to notice.Oh! yeah and here in Scotland,tho not as popular here as in US,we play the same way,hey! we even got cool stuff like televisions,phones and penicillin invented the stuff too
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

well you have single-handedly awakened a dsire to take up bowling again only now you've inspired a new fantasy in me to try it fully dressed.

the whole idea of the physical approach to rolling the ball would give us all a great insight into how the GG s feel when moving about.

your breasts would bounce and your nylons would whisper as you stepped up and as you release the ball your skirt is bound to flare and peek your panties...

the only thing i would wish for more is if bowling shoes had spiked heeels!! LOLOL

anyone elese feel this way...lets go bowling!!!
    Last edited by JOY445; 05-05-2010 at 11:12 AM. Reason: spelling

I always have a problem with where to keep my small towel I use to dry my hands but wearing a bra would solve that!!

And don't forget if you wear stockings you can probably get a size smaller bowling shoe... Or even rent womens shoes.. And go for the bright pink ball..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

bowling under dressed

I agree go with the underdress

Gold Member
    I am an avid bowler and never stop underdressing and I am not trying to see if I get caught. Remember that you do (or should) bend over when throwing, so you will get close to showing a plumber's crack. So I stay away from pairs that are cut high and usually wear white so if it peaks, it isn't an issue.

Now if you want to get caught. Go with something high and either pink or purple!

loves shoe shopping
    I've been bowling since 1981, but I haven't underdressed while bowling in a while now. I took a year off (bowling, that is) but maybe I'll try underdressing the next time I join a league.

By the way, for those of you in bowling leagues, I'm curious as to what your average is. My highest average was 212 but last year I was only at 202. I think the next time I join a league, I'll get a ball that fits my hand properly. I've been bowling with an improperly sized ball for years!

Post Underdress anywhere at anytime

I under dress all the time almost 24/7. I love to go bowling and sometimes in tights. The leauges start next month. I'll be there and underdressed. Watch out for the bras though. They can show through!!!!!!!! Go for it and have a blast!!!!!!!!
    The lonely flower in the desert wearing HEELS