Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Under dressing at work

Under dressing at work

Today I've finally decided to undersress for work. It's just a pair of lace panties, got them under by boxers but it still feelsgfood. So far, it's makeing me stay in a good mood which is rare, and now I'm looking forward to getting some new under clothes so I can continue doing this. I love you all for the support and help. This is just my first step of a long journey in which I don't plan on turning back.

Platinum Member
    good for you, mp. Its really easy to underdress...adding stockings or even women's knee highs is fun. In cooler weather you can add a cami to your outfits.

Outside the work place you can add a little more to the mix - some androgynous tops, shoes, etc.

I have enjoyed underdressing at work. It was a thrill

Stop wearing the boxers! Unless people see you walking around in your underwear, nobody will be able to tell you are wearing women's panties and not simply men's briefs. Further, no one will care either!

Good on you I remember when I first started underdressing for work (Only panties at that stage). Now I usually wear panties and stockings to work

Hey Girl, Great first step! take your time and add more as you feel your ready! I started with just polished toenails, then added panties, later on shaved legs etc. I had a great GG partner at work who I told almost everything to (great friend) It got to the point that the only thing I wore that wasn't fem was my uniform shirt and boots! (Emergency services) Enjoy!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

For heavens sake

If you are going to wear panties, loose the boxers. Good grief, how paranoid can a person be?

Kerry

For years I was afraid that if I underdressed that some one would be able to tell. And then one day I realized that if there was any person who should be able to tell if a man is wearing womans underwear under his clothes it would be me... and how many times did I see men wearing womens underwear under their clothes? NEVER. In fact I'd seen more women with their underwear showing, ladies that string headed south leads nothing to the imagination other than ewwwww. Anyway, once I realized that I was wearing them all the time. After awhile, their just underwear.

Hehe, I know I'm a bit paranoid, but I've always been that way about everything and the work pants I have on have a hole in the rear. Once I get some underclothes that fit better, the boxer for sure are gone, but the panties I have right now are a bit to big!

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I used to underdress and I guess I still do because I'm in the panty24/7 club now but I don't bother with pantyhose or a bra because now I go out dressed and being underdressed just doesn't seem necessary.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Most always wear panties under work clothes. Mens underwear sucks. My wife even knows (except for the thongs) was actually made by a lady at grocery store when i bent over to pickup some money I dropped. Nice Thong, she says as I turned 3 shades of red. however It just prompted me to say thank you as I put on a sexy strut out the door! Oh well who cares, getting too old to care who cares!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Always underdressed with panties at work,even had discussion with a girl last night about it LOL.Started wearing Girls top too,just feels good to know Sophie is still with me
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I'm hopeing I can get my friend Nikki out this weekend, if so, Ill have her help me pick out some nice clothes that look good on me.

I have been wearing panties full time now for about 3 weeks , feels so good dont know why I waited so long

Quote Originally Posted by carolinoakland View Post
    For years I was afraid that if I underdressed that some one would be able to tell. And then one day I realized that if there was any person who should be able to tell if a man is wearing womans underwear under his clothes it would be me... and how many times did I see men wearing womens underwear under their clothes? NEVER. In fact I'd seen more women with their underwear showing, ladies that string headed south leads nothing to the imagination other than ewwwww. Anyway, once I realized that I was wearing them all the time. After awhile, their just underwear.
    Exactly , and well stated !

I did it a lot in the 70's, 80's especially. No one ever knew that I had on my pantygirdle (sometimes even open bottom style girdle), panties, and sheer nylon stockings underneath. I can remember one instance though, when a coworker commented that I looked like I lost some weight. I cant help but wonder what he must have thought when he would see me at other times, and the weight seemed to magically reappear......
    But looking back, those times when I was under dressed made my day go by so much better. Nothing would stress me out, or get me frustrated. If a stressfull situation should arise, I would just think of the lovely things I had on underneath, and think about how nice it would be when I got home, and out of those awfull "male" clothes alltogether.......

i wear thong and stockings all the time. love it. I even put my thigh highs on at the gym after I work out sometimes.

I always wear panties at work (and everywhere else!)

I sometimes wear other items at work, stockings and occasionally a bra, (depending on where I'm working and what I'm wearing over it.) When I do wear a bra at work it makes me feel really girly and feminine.
    I'm always a woman!

Always Panties

I always wear panties and have for more than 20 years. I wear panties to the doctor, work, gym ... every where except the beach or pook when I'm wearing a suit.

Although this year I might start wearing a least the bottom part of a womans suit to the pool.

I guess I was a bit nervous when I started underdressing at work also but I do thing many people make too much of it. You really can't tell what type of undies you wear unless you pull your pants down ... in which case there might be other issues.

hugs - maggie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maggie
    Let Yourself Be Free
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

bra, panties, stockings.... all times.... people will deal with it regardless its just clothes...

underdressing

Quote Originally Posted by mpwears View Post
    Today I've finally decided to undersress for work. It's just a pair of lace panties, got them under by boxers but it still feelsgfood. So far, it's makeing me stay in a good mood which is rare, and now I'm looking forward to getting some new under clothes so I can continue doing this. I love you all for the support and help. This is just my first step of a long journey in which I don't plan on turning back.
    go for it i have been wearing panties 24/7 for 5 yrs now , once you have tried it you cannot go back .

Casey
    As long as it remains "under" and you do not purposely try to push the envelope, as in wearing bright color and heavily lined panties under very light colored pants, no one should ever know. Now sometimes pushing that envelope can be really fun, but if you are worried at all then just play it safe. I wear panties of all styles and colors practically every day to work under jeans. It would take someone really staring to be able to tell. On the days I wear dockers, I am a little more careful in my selection, usually a thong or at least a light solid color, unless I really feel like the thrill of worrying all day, which I sometimes do feel like. I wear regular shirts that stay tucked in, unless I want them untucked, so I am not worried at work about someone seeing the top of a thong or something lacy. Away from work I sometimes wear a shorter, tighter t-shirt that can ride up and give someone that is very observant a peek, but even then I am careful. Next winter I will try wearing a bra under heavy sweaters. That will be more of a thrill.

Well my first day of under dressing at work is over, and I have to say, it went wonderfully. The day went like any other day, except I was in a good mood all day. Now I can't wait to buy me more, nicer, under clothes.

Under dressing

I under dress all the time. Panties, stockings, garters and slips. The feel of the soft material under my work clothes is such a turn on and most days I can hardly wait to get home so I can complete the outfit!

some ideas...

I too love to underdress when working...in the winter I love to wear pantyhose under my jeans and cowboy boots! Also, in lieu of panties, consider wearing some pantaloons - I have a nice lacy pair that are longer than boxers and provide a wonderful touch during the day.
    The Wise Ol' Momma Owl....Darla Jean