Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Under dressing at work

Yep, every day for 4 years. Actually saved from embarrassment one night. The back of my trousers let go unbeknownst to me until I got home and started to change intoi my nighty. There was a 4 inch gap in the back! I was wearing black panties and am sure that no one noticed in the dark. If I had been wearing tighty whiteys.............
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mpwears View Post
    Today I've finally decided to underdress for work. It's just a pair of lace panties, got them under by boxers but it still feels good. So far, it's making me stay in a good mood which is rare, and now I'm looking forward to getting some new under clothes so I can continue doing this. I love you all for the support and help. This is just my first step of a long journey in which I don't plan on turning back.
    One small step for MP, one giant leap for Transkind!

Just one word of caution, MP, I started with lace panties (although admittedly no boxers) and found it was like an addiction. The more you do, the more you will want to do.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Good for you MP. The first step is knowing which direction you want to go
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

my honey wears panties and hose under his clothes all the time and i noticed without them he is not nearly as happy. He wears boxers over them to cover the hose in the back and i dont think anyone has noticed. You should invest in a nice silky pair. youll feel like youre "floating on air"

I have plans go hopefully pick up a few things this weekend. I'm getting excited now, starting to figure out a little more of who I am, I don't know why I waited this long to giver in to the urges.

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyCD View Post
    i wear thong and stockings all the time. love it. I even put my thigh highs on at the gym after I work out sometimes.
    I often wear panties to work under my work clothes and have also wore them to the gym. I'm pretty discreet when I change clothes by keeping my shirt on when I take off my pants but my panties do show some so if someone looks, they will see. I've never had any problems but have noticed a few puzzled looks like "did I just see what I thought I saw". lol

[SIZE="2"]90% of the time at work I always wear panties or thongs. I can't quite brave the bra as it would show right through the work shirt. I have worn a garter belt and stockings twice but I'm always afraid something will happen and it will show, so I just stick to the panties/thongs.[/SIZE]

Under dressing at work

I underdressed for years while working, and it was wonderful,

Smile

just clothing, made with finer fibers,
    and is much better than a lot of drab things...like the company work junk i must have on. itchy burlap.

if a woman said anything just smile,
    if a guy said something. ask him why he is looking at your butt.

live life and watch another sunrise.

Loni

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mpwears View Post
    I have plans go hopefully pick up a few things this weekend. I'm getting excited now, starting to figure out a little more of who I am, I don't know why I waited this long to give in to the urges.
    Hi Elexia, that sounds great, do let us know how you get on when shopping. Even if you decide not to go out dressed, don't let yourself feel embarrassed about shopping for yourself. Most sales assistants are cool and if they aren't then they don't deserve your money.

I think many of us wonder why we waited so long to give in to who we truly are - I know if I had my time all over again, I wouldn't want to wait till I was 53.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

I have underdressed for many years, Everyday, I wear panties, bra(padded 38B) girls top, girl junior low rise jeans, shaved legs, arms, lazer hair removal on chest andback, long shinny gel nails, very thin arcghed eyebrows, light make up, VS perfume... winter time I wear panty hose and girls zip boots with 1 inch heel. Never had a problem, once in a while 10-13 year old girls might notice