Thread: a long way in two weeks

a long way in two weeks

two weeks ago my wife found ou about pernille, and things are going well ,

she came to tearms with it quickly and i am adifferent person as the weight of 30+ years has been lifted off my head and it has quite possably saved what could have ended in a broken marrage if i had kept my secret , she laughs and jokes about it and is now getting curious about pernille even though she has not seen any thing to her ,

but what i thought i would share this and wonder what comments there are

i was really stressed yesterday , and she said to me in nice voice " had you not better go off and be pernille if that will help you relax" does that shows that she is on the way to accepting me or is it that she knows that she can not compeate with my other side ????

Platinum Member
    I think there's some positive in that statement - she recognizes that expressing your feminine side helps you feel better. As to the latter, its your challenge to make sure that she never feels she must compete with "your other side"

That's very nice....

Pernille, you are out and your wife seems to be trying to accept the idea....no need to feel frustrated....she hasn't killed you or thrown you out or even stopped loving you. You are very fortunate....so many of us are either afraid to come out or are chastised for our femininity. Enjoy and take it slow and easy...
    The Wise Ol' Momma Owl....Darla Jean

Pernille,
    Good advice from Kim. Balance is the issue, along with communication. There is nothing more important than you marriage, and keeping it healthy and happy for her as well.

You may find over time that she will have her ups and downs with Pernille, sometimes enjoying and sometimes just wanting her husband.

Mackenzie

It's Good News!

I think that what your wife said is absolutely good, no, great news! She recognizes that it's fun time for you when you are dressed, and is giving you the clear indication that she does not object, and even welcomes the time that you are enfemme! It's great for you both!

Freddy

Quote Originally Posted by pernille d View Post
    i was really stressed yesterday , and she said to me in nice voice " had you not better go off and be pernille if that will help you relax" does that shows that she is on the way to accepting me or is it that she knows that she can not compete with my other side ????
    It shows that she understands your need to explore your fem side and is supporting you "AT THE MOMENT" ......... however making the statement
    or is it that she knows that she can not compete with my other side ????
    , is not really the best way to get GG support and should your wife decide to educate herself on what CDing means to her marriage and your relationship & stumbles across this site I fear she would not be a happy lady to read that remark ........... We are not in competition with each other, but rather accepting partners need support as well as TG's
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Pernille, you have already received some excellent advice.

I had a different experience with my late wife. I told her about my CD life before I married her and we had almost 50 years of happy marriage before she passed away. We also had two children who did not know until last year.

Your wife sounds like a keeper! Constantly let her know that you love her and that you are her man, no matter how you may be dressed!! You may be amazed at the respect that will get you!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Sheila's right. There should be no sense of competition.

To the first part, your wife's statement, many crossdressing accepting wives understand that dressing en femme has positive effects on their husbands. I wouldn't read anything more into it than that. She's encouraging you.

Beware of pink fog; don't overwhelm your wife with this. You're fortunate to have an accepting wife. Keep it that way (as best you can).