Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Have you ever been pulled over by the police while dressed?

Rene L -

Yes I have

I rarely get a chance to dress but found an opportunity one evening in the fall. I was in a skirt and blouse (and of course of the undergarments) and heels. I don't do make-up or wigs, partly because of my mustache. I was in Missouri driving a Ford F-150 licensed for 18,000 pounds. The law in Missouri only requires a front plate for that license, but front and rear for anything licensed less. And it's rare for a F-150 to have an 18k license. I crossed a bridge into North Kansas City on a six lane road. This road is deserted of an evening, mostly an industrial area. As I got into NKC, a police officer sitting on the side of the road immediately turned his lights on and pulled me over. I knew right away what it was for. (I am overly cautious driving while dressed.) The officer asked for license and registration. My hands were trembling, but handed both to him. He walked to the front, looked at my plate, walked back and handed me my documents and told me to be careful.

I suppose the reason I was trembling is one of my son's Boy Scout leaders is on that police force - and my truck is very recognizable. And I'm not out to anyone. I haven't driven through there dressed since.

Great stories!... that should mean that I shouldn't comment, but I know loads of police guys over here... they are like us?!

They are normal people doing a job... they have discretion etc.. OK in the random scheme of things there are ass holes, but tell them how it is... respect.

Best
    Kaz xx

Love these types of threads...

First of all most cops aren't going to make any comments to you directly...for two reasons...

One if he does he's opening himself up for a complaint...see where yoru black or white pink or yellow male or female gay straight or somewhere in between if he were to make a comment in a derogratory way you can go and make a formal complaint and he could be investigated.

With the Gay Rights movement gaining steam and we do fall under that large umbrella BTW...PD's all over are having training on human sensitivity training etc....

Secondly, most officers 98+% of them are going to conduct themselve professionally with whoever they come inot contact with anyway...now they may have their thoughts etc...adn msot of them once they come across one of us are more or less going to want to cut bait and move on....perfectly honest they don't want to have to deal with you...to much of a hassle to be honest with you...they just would much prefer to put distance between themselves and you...they're going to look at you as an extrmely weirdo...and they have enough of them out there in other aspects of their duties that they have to deal with so why would they want to deal with one of us if they don't have to. Most of you have been stopped for a traffic violation...lots of discretionary action that can be take by a PO...like a verbal warning and be G-O-N-E!!!! Yah, you'll probably be lockeroom chat later that evening or the enxt, but soon you'll just be a forgotten memory...trust me...I spent 26 years wearing the badge and worked in the greater Miami area...now if there were ever a place that your would see all kinds of things that would be it...I got to know a lot of the street walkers down on Biscayne Blvd...you think we're weird???? LOL you all need to see them girls...I think half of them use to gargle with lestoil industrial strength. One nite a new girl showed up and I was asking one of the walkers who she was...she said oh she just got out of prison...I asked what she was in for...a question I liked to ask so I could get an idea of who they were...and I was told she was in for murdering her mother and father...so see in the grand scheme of things we and our little fetish of dressing is really small potatoes when it comes to the big bad cops...all it is to them is "weird" and then they'll move on....

So if you get stopped by the cops...be polite, answer the questions and don't try to BS him or her...and jsut be honest...chances are they'll cut you a wide path and let you go if it's no big deal....now if yoru roaring drunk and should have been driving in the first place ...well chances are he's goign to give you a thrill and let you get to meet some new boyfriends down a the local holding cell for drunks...and NO they won't let you change before you go into the cell...and I promise you it will be a nite you'll NEVER forget...jsut think of the possibilities being dressed and ina 30 person holding tank with 29 other drunk men!!!! ...the possibilities are unlimited!!!!

Nite all...

PS You all drive careful now ya hear!!!!
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

Last night of the SCC last year. I did not know it at the time but one of the girls I had met and was in the car was a cop also. We got pulled over and I was nervous as I have a secret clearance and this is the sort of thing that can change that. All went very well and the office was very nice about it and gave us directions to where we were trying to go. All in all it was a perfect end to a perfect week at the SCC. I cant wait to do it again this year.
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

No big deal...maybe I was lucky

I was pulled over in a routine sobriety check. (I was on my way out for the evening so no problem with the BAC.) The officer smiled and said, "This picture on your license does not do you justice." I replied that I was on my way to a party. "Have fun and drink responsibly," he said.

Stopped at my parents farm , it was one of the first times I dressed and went for a drive. I look back at this and I laugh but at the time it was real panic. I was stopped for a burnt out tail light

Quote Originally Posted by NoraTV View Post
    ...The officer smiled and said, "This picture on your license does not do you justice."...
    Nora, how cool!

Lallie
    Time for a change.

Watching Cops on TV makes it seem like all guys in dresses are out there turning tricks for crack. But I'm not much for taking the boob tube at face value.

I drive by every rule the book in an anonymous looking car. I make sure all the lights are working and that the insurance is paid, so chances of getting pulled over are pretty much nil. I don't think even a bad cop would do anything unless provoked, but cross-dressing anxiety isn't always rational.

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G View Post
    A little while later, a few miles away, a cop pulls me over. He says "they had a report of a man wearing a blue dress like you have on, acting suspiciously".
    Something similar happened to me, where a woman supposedly had called the police with the report. The officer seemed more concerned about indecent exposure than anything else and wanted to know if was wearing anything under my dress. (I was, of course.) I was polite, honest, answered the questions, etc. He told me to be careful and let me go.

Just a reminder...technology continues to make the potential of being stopped greater everyday.

Colorado (Denver) just got their first three patrol cars equipped with the new license plate readers mounted on the roof. They can "read" an incredible number of plates/per second, as the cars pass them in the opposite direction. (like interstates, freeways etc). They do it automatically without having to "aim" it manually.

It automatically runs the plate, registration, outstanding warrants, stolen car reports, etc immediately and displays the "red flags" to the officer on his monitor.

Your tax dollars at work... (notice I said "your",,hehehe)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, in Minnesota, just north of Mankato in 1997. Late at night, rental car, coming into a small town and I didn't slow down fast enough. Come to find out it was a known speed-trap. The patrolman had to call another officer to come 'see'. I got home and paid the ticket, oh well.

Almost, really scared me.

A few years ago I was really into latex and leather and I had gone to a local park to walk around dressed in a red latex catsuit with black patent thigh highs and a latex hood with a black corset. I had a great time and got back in my car just before a cop car pulled into the parking lot. I pulled off the hood and drove right by the cop shuddering with fear. I don't know what I would have said if he had stopped me.
    Needless to say, no more trips to parks dressed like that.
    Connie

After work I was followed for a few miles!

I dressed in the car as I was leaving from our work parking lot at 12:30am. I'm a 2nd shift worker so it was dark in the lot and I applied my makeup, set my blonde wig on tight because I have a convertible. I put on my tight black spandex dress, my black lacy topped thigh highs, my 4" heels and my dangle earrings, several rings, a bracelet and I was off for my 15 minute ride home.

As I drove through town, all the bars were near closing, all the businesses were closed as I drove the speed limit all the way. As I stopped at a red light, I saw him, right there behind me, I didn't panic, I just drove when the green light appeared. As we drove through the outter edges of the city into the county I felt he would turn but as we crossed into the county, there he was, I continued to the well lit entrance to the subdivision. He turned as I did. I stopped at the first stop sign, then turned left and he sat there at the stop sign as I drove away. Whoooooo!

I can't imagine what he was thinking, but I know how I felt, I was sweating like a freakin pig. My makeup was just hanging there like in puddles on my cheeks. As I drove up into my driveway and on into my carport, the bright flood lights showed the damage the sweat had done. I had forgot to shave before applying my makeup. It looked horrible, I would have been so busted.

Sweetness and Love,
    KenetaO
    Last edited by KenetaO; 08-28-2010 at 11:35 AM. Reason: spelling

Last night I was in an accident with the instant cop on scene. He saw the accident which really disturbed me a lot. I wasn't terrified but I did want the whole thing to end quickly.
    Michelle

Banned Read only

I did get

Back in '97 I was on my way back form Mrytle Beach in SC and was pulled over by a SCHP. He got out of the car and walked up to my drivers side and just stared at me. He didn't give any instructions for me to roll the window down or to get out or anything. He just lunged at my window and started beating on it with his fists, then forced his fingers at the top of the window and forced the window down and it was stuck there. He reached in an grabbed me and screamed at the top of his lungs to "get out of the car, get out of the car, get out of the car" over and over. Needless to say I was sacred out of my wits with fear. Then he proceeded to slam me against my car asking me was I speeding on his highway. He would scream each question about 10 times and when I would try to respond he would just Holler "WHAT" as loud as he could. I was bruised in many places on my upper body, but I offered no resistance for I knew he would've started beating me with his club. After he saw he could not rile me, He made me give him my keys to my car with the threat of 30 days if I refused a search so I gave him the keys and he opened my trunk, where he threw my leather jacket in a water hole. A heavy rain had just passed. He opened my suitcases and dumped all the contents on the ground. And all of my crossdressing stuff was revealed and dumped on the damp pavement. The works, skirts, dress, panties, wig, heels, hose, many items. Then he opened the other and did the same thing. He asked ,whose female clothing are these? he yelled. I lied and said my wife's. He then called his captain and he pulled up and walked over to me and grabbed me under my armpit and lifted me up on my tip toes and he screamed at me for a couple of minutes at the top of his lungs and not even allowing me to answer. He was just showing off for his deputy.
    While the deputy was writing my ticket in front of his captain, he asked me "do you think you have been mistreated today" I said "no' He looked shocked and said "you mean, you don't think you have been mistreated?" I said "no" The captain asked the same thing in disbeif and again, I answered, "no". The captain drove off and the deputy said yeah we have been here and hour or so. I said, I can't leave right now. He asked why not. I said I have to fix the window you broke for a big rain is coming. This was the first time he got to hear me speak. He saw I was a well mannered, decent man. I saw him change from mean as H*** to one so humble and I could see that he began to feel badly for how he treated me. He even helped me fix the window on my car. Afterwards he said to me, you , you're aright, I'll tell you what, when you go to pay the tickets, tell them to call me and I'll cancel the seatbelt one. And I'll move the speeding one to less than 10MPH over to help you out. He even helped me put my crossdressing clothes back in my suitcases and shook my hand and said you have a good day sir. It did take a while for my bruises to heal though.

Gold Member
    TARA;
    Today, you could have brought a lawsuit and owned that town,
    Sorry for your troubles, some people, and police, are very narrow minded.
    Rader

I've been so overwhelmed with wanting to be out enfemme, that I was actually contemplating going for a drive to take a past midnight walk on the beach, but then I thought about the possibility of being pulled over because it's Saturday night and late, then saw this thread, and now think I should just stay home...

Where shall we all stand?

Hi to all my sisters -- I wanted to reply, with utmost respect, to the comment posted by Lita::
    "I've been so overwhelmed with wanting to be out enfemme, that I was actually contemplating going for a drive to take a past midnight walk on the beach, but then I thought about the possibility of being pulled over because it's Saturday night and late, then saw this thread, and now think I should just stay home... "

I certainly understand, and fully respect, the feeling and the outlook Lita mentions; with that being said, however (and fully understanding that some of us are literally compelled to do almost anything to avoid being outed as our true CD selves) I do want to say that when we simply surrender our human rights and our 100% crystal-clear Constitutional rights without a struggle (as in foregoing what we have every right to do) then we condemn ourselves to a life as second-class citizens. It is simply not true (at least no more than as to any other group, such as stamp-collectors or amateur astronomers) that we who choose to crossdress are law-breakers, or dangerous, or societally undesireable in any sense.

This is not to say that anyone, and certainly not any of my sisters, has some "obligation" to run out and expose herself as CD just to be "politically correct," or simply to make a "political statement;" that would be foolish. But I hope we can all (myself totally included) accept at least the reality that our crossdressing -- however outside the "norm" and however "unusual" it may be -- is completely legal and, in almost every instance, utterly benign.
    Hugs and love to all my sisters! Diane

Just be safe

Hi!
    I go out en femme alot while driving. I just do two things. I dress pretty conservatively most of the time and I go out either during the day or in the EARLY evening. Your chance of being pulled over goes way up if you drive late or you go to deserted parks, etc. So you are actually safer if you go where everyone else is. And for heaven's sake, don't speed.
    Have a great and safe time,
    Hugs, Connie