Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you look like your Mom?

I remember soon after I told my then fiancé about Karen and had gotten all dolled up and she did my makeup and the first words out of her mouth was

OMG you look just like your mother!

At first I did not know how to take it but my mom was such a beautiful lady, I decided to take it as a compliment.

I miss you Mom! Happy Mothers Day!

Yes too much so. It's scary.

Yes I look exactally like my mom. Have more of her facial features minus the stache ang goatee.
    Misty

The cute brown eyed girl! Jenni_Aurora's Avatar
    when im all femmed up, i look a lot like my mom, to the point where it scares me. When im not, i look like my father, like im a younger clone.
    Another post, another step into the rabbit hole..

I look a lot like one of my cousins, she's a bit younger & obviously she's much much prettier, but whenever I see her I can easily see how we're related, if I was as erika that is.

A few months ago getting ready for bed I walked out of the bathroom in my undies and my wife commented that I had the look of my mum, and I definitely had her legs ,unusual to get a compliment , mum had great legs.

J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Yes, I do look something like my mother. I have one photo where I think that I look almost like her. I have another where I think that I look like one of my nieces. My "ex" often said that I acted and talked like my mother!
    Hugs, Carole

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I look just a little like my mother, but I'm twice her size so it's all lost as I lumber and stumble along.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I've noticed a few similarities between my mom when she was a teen/twenties to me at my current age (20).

One of them is that my mom and I both have a very similar face, but my jawline is a just a bit more prominent and my forehead looks bigger.

Another is our relative skinniness, despite me being about half a foot taller, and probably having twenty to thirty pounds on her at that age (she has a lot more on me now, but that's mainly due to having surgeries where they cut her stomach after she had me and my sister), I think we have a similar build (if you discount some of the male vs female differences again).

I really think had a been born a woman, I probably would've looked just like her...

Now as for other relatives, no. Me and my sister look nothing alike, we think so, and everyone who's ever seen us thinks so as well, and I don't have any photographic or physical samples to use for checking me against other female relatives.

I have my Mother's cheeks and smile. She also had a little temper when someone would wrong her and I have sometimes have it when someone tries pushing my buttons.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

I look like my aunt and my grandmother, but not my mom. They both have exremely large jaws. The only thing I inherited from my paternal side is my Richard Nixon nose.

one thing I inherited from my mom is her tomboy feistyness, which she got from her father, who had a tough exterior but loved to clean, cook & garden.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 05-10-2010 at 11:17 PM.

I have my mom's eyes (not the real ones, lol) and I have her ectomorph/mesomorph body. The rest of my features probably favor my...shoot, what do you call those guys that are always hanging around criticizing you and giving orders?....Dud, duff...oh yeah dad...that guy. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A little bit ago my step mom said "you look more like your mom every day". Made my day. If she only knew.

You know, I never could decide. Certainly my mother was much prettier, but do I look "like" her?

In my younger days, everyone thought I was the spitting image of my dad, looks and manners alike. But as I have aged, and put on some weight, it has all changed, taking pictures one day, I noticed a strong resemblance to a picture I had of mom. That got me going through photo albums, comparing her pictures, with pictures of me dressed. Sometime in the last 20 years I have morphed from Dad to Mom, I don't know how, they looked nothing alike.
    Tina B.

TXKimberly,
    Change your hair style to be like her's and I believe no one could tell the difference.

When I put on my make-up and get all dressed from head to foot, I truely resemble my mother (bless her soul), the first time I found it a bit scarey.

Nancy

I don't look anything like my mother when dressed, but I do look like my father's mother in some photos...

Quote Originally Posted by Carol A View Post
    TXKimberly,
    Change your hair style to be like her's and I believe no one could tell the difference.
    Hi Kimberley, I think the answer is "yes"!! I think you do too

I look very much like my sister, but not my mother...

When in drab I follow the looks of my father but when dressed I look more like my sisters
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

In a word NO!!!

Gold Member
    I have always looked just like my father. That is until the last several years. Somehow I have taken the turn and look more like dear old Mom. Strange.

Just curious...

Has anyone ever had people tell you that you looked like the guy who lived next door to you when you were a kid? or worse...the mailman?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Damn I do look like my Mom

I never thought I did, until the first time I did a complete make over. I took a picture and then veiwed the picture. And OMG I was my mother. It's Bazzare.flickr.com/photos/daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

[SIZE="3"]Was alarmed at how similar i look like my mom, in some pics! Her face structure, and long legs! I used to have a medium auburn wig, and wow, i look like my sister in that! Shorter wigs make me look more like.mom. She is 87 with late Alzheimer's. If she knew, i don't think she'd like it much, but, i think she may have known i did it as a teen, because she tried to get me to go to a shrink! Kimberley, that is amazing! Thanks for sharing, Your mom was so pretty! Love your photo, too. In drab, i look like my incarcerated brothers, and mom's brothers, and a bit like my dad.[/SIZE]