Thread: What a lovely day....

What a lovely day....

Today was probably the best day I have had in a couple months. I was able to spend the whole day being myself, and I am savoring every moment. It was absolutely wonderful to go out and be seen, but not be seen, at least after the rain stopped. Today made me realize that I can go out, to the right places at least and just fit in. A major confidence (and ego) boost. It just is an awesome feeling and I want to bottle it so I can have some during those not so great times. I hope everyone has a wonderful afternoon.
    Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana5551 View Post
    Today was probably the best day I have had in a couple months. I was able to spend the whole day being myself, and I am savoring every moment. It was absolutely wonderful to go out and be seen, but not be seen, at least after the rain stopped. Today made me realize that I can go out, to the right places at least and just fit in. A major confidence (and ego) boost. It just is an awesome feeling and I want to bottle it so I can have some during those not so great times. I hope everyone has a wonderful afternoon.
    Ana, it is wonderful to hear when one of our sisters has a great day, but it seems as though you had a little epiphany...about going out, so, INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW! where did you go? that gave you this confidence boost....i may want to try this...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Hope you made it back home before it rained yet again. Glad you made it out. We did have some good weather today
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

I just went for a drive....then grabbed some drive thru Arbys, and went to a local park to read. Several people were out enjoying the sunshine this afternoon, while it lasted. And not a one even gave me a second glance, and I live in a very conservative area. I was just a thirty something having lunch and reading a book.....
    Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale.