Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Almost destroyed my sister's ball dress!

Bet you wish you didn't share your gown misadventure. Do the right thing. Have the damage repaired. Have it pressed. And don't do it again. After you have done the right thing,several years from now you can look back and it will be funny.
    If you don't,you will ruin a very important moment in your sisters life. One that she will always remember. And not fondly.
    Godd luck.

Everyone who did not wear Mom's or sister's clothes raise your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Tranny Tee View Post
    Haha sorry mom...

Silver Member
    I think maybe EVERYBODY tries on mom's clothes.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

OMG, Jessica! I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop!

WHAT HAPPENED next!?

Did she find the rip? Did u get it fixed? I MUST know!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Oh God, how horrible!

That tearing sound must have just torn through you, too. Others have already gone through the no-noes, and now you know you really do have to do something to fix it.

I spent the first 40+ years of my crossdressing "borrowing" or stealing from others. I usually only had a piece or two, and that was enough to last till my next purge, but I feel much shame, humility, and regret about it now. Please, for your own future well-being sake, don't continue this pattern of taking from others. It's a bad pattern to hold and hide.

One time I went into a gg roommate's closet and tried on a dress of hers. Well, you guessed it, it ripped. I was horrified! OMG what the heck am I going to do?!?! Well, I knew if she saw the rip (and of course she would eventually) she'd know it was me because there were only the two of us living there. So in order to avoid her finding out I'd been creepily creeping into her space and her things I took her dress out and had it professionally repaired. Yes, I was embarrassed to take it to the shop, figuring everyone there would know exactly what happened. Whether they knew or not didn't matter, I was scared anyway. Then I returned it to her closet and never heard anything about it.

It kept me out of her closet from there on out, but I somehow didn't learn the lesson. It took me another 10 years or so to accept this CDing as a part of me so that then I could accept that it's okay for me to have clothes of my own, in fact that I deserve them. I know that self-acceptance was the turning point for me in not taking from others anymore. It's weird. It's like I was hiding/denying my CDing even from me, so therefore I somehow had to be dishonest in getting the clothes too.

The change to self-acceptance led directly to the change in clothing sources. I don't know where you are in your process, but I wish for you much self-love and self-appreciation.

ok this hots home for me! i can recall wearing my sisters graduation dress 1 time. Ripped it at the seams bad! So it happenes. But i did the wrong thing....i hid it. And i did get fouynd out.....but i also really remember being stuck with the dress on. Its the most tramatic time ever...thinking u will have to stay in the dress forever lol

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaire View Post
    CD rule #2: Wear your own clothes!
    Yeah but what is CD rule #1?
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I would doubt very much if many on these pages could say they had never borrowed clothes from others. We all started out somewhere and it's usually with sneaked sessions of a family members clothes. Let the person without sin cast the first stone.

Having said that, you have overstepped the mark by wearing it before her and as previously stated you must put it right. I appreciate you do not want to 'out' yourself but you have to come up with a reason for the damage, don't over complicate it with elaborations keep it simple and give her the money for replacement/repair.

Most importantly learn from your mistake and get your own clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Stubbs View Post
    .......Let the person without sin cast the first stone....
    Just don't forget the rest of the passage: "......go, and sin no more." Jn 8:11
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I won't add any further condemnation about your wearing her gown. Therefore, the only honorable solution to this situation would be.

1. Admit to it immediately and offer to pay for 2 ball gowns.
    2. Offer something of value of yours to damaged to her, such as maybe an XBOX 360 and games if you own one.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

*raises hand*

And once again, we seem to be missing the point that we're talking about a PROM DRESS, not a second-hand pair of socks. And further so, the lack of respect for the sister in question by simply putting it back and, based on the OP, with little regret or guilt.

Age isn't a good excuse here, seeing as how I'm in that bracket myself.
    Last edited by Ze; 05-15-2010 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by t-girlxsophie View Post
    Yeah but what is CD rule #1?
    Thy wife shall know this of you well prior to marriage, children, and commingled finances.
    Life is simple math: Expectations - Realisations = Disappointments.
    Tell ya what... I won't be too easily annoying, if you won't be too easily annoyed!
    Blogging | Twitter | Google+ |
    Acceptance comes in asking yourself the questions... and not caring what the answers are.

Thanks for all your feedback and advice guys!
    Quick update:
    On further inspection the damage is not externally visible but there is small anomaly on the inside. My sister is aware of it but she's not the over-caring type. She recently ruined one of my hoodies, so, without her being aware of it, I think we are even :P I even made her a mix CD that she wanted as well so I don't feel guilty any more.
    I'm aware that many of you are either offended or very passionate about what I did, but, to be honest, you don't know my sister, so no worries... I feel I've made it up to her in my own way.

Thanks to those who supported me
    x
    Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece...

I have to lower my two hands, my head, my shoulders, dig a hole ten feet deep and I'm not sure I'd get to the proper level.
    This reminds me one time when I was wearing my mom's black pantyhose and I ripped it I don't know against what. I don't have to tell you that it was not fixable.
    I know that the right thing to do is to take responsibility and face the consequences. However, I couldn't imagine (nor can I imagine today) me going to my mom saying "sorry mom, I'm a crossdresser, I wore your black pantyhose and ripped it"

Sometimes you have to let it go. I did.

PS: more than 30 years later, I'm paying her utilities. On a second thought, maybe it's better to come out to your sister