Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What one visual part of you would you really want to change?

What one visual part of you would you really want to change?

What would you change about yourself visually?
    What one part of you do you really think gives your real gender away to everyone else, either when you're out and about or in photo's you take?

I would change my nose, everything else, I think I can just about scrape by on, but my nose......Shouts guy from the roof tops

This applies to the guys too

I Love to be fem
    Jaw line it is deffinately guy If I had the money I would get it more feminized.

While I love being 6' 3" in my guy life, my height is a dead giveaway for a CDer. It'd be great to be able to instantly shrink 6-8 inches (tee hee) just for CDing purposes.
    -Sedona

Self Image is a fascinating subject.
    From the Bulimic and Anorexics to those addicted to plastic surgery, their mirrors do not usually reflect other's reality.

We tend to see our "problem areas" magnified a number of times in our house of distorted mirrors.

Our body image affects our self-esteem.

I love watching Gok's "How to look good naked".

So many times he demonstrates that the way we perceive ourselves is so very different from how others see us.

He somehow gets self-effacing, self-deprecating, non-confident (you get the picture) women who see their "Problem" - and shows them a real picture and shows how to make the best of what they have. I am often moved by the growth of these women into confident women - you can see it in their posture and their eyes.

So, to answer your question, I don't want to change anything (but would love a Gok makeover!).

(and actually your nose does not shout "male" )
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

Mirani, I think we can be honest about our appearance without being self-deprecating. But, we can still make the best of what we have. In just being honest, I would say my chin is very masculine and I wish it were smaller. If I had tons of money to waste, I might consider having it feminized. Over all my face is quite masculine and I wish it were more feminine, but I am happy with it. The rest I can cover up.

I agree with you about Deb though, her nose is just fine.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

First thing that comes to mind is my nose. I wish it was thinner. Secondly, my chin line. Age is taking over...ugh!

If I could change one thing, i guess It would be my size. As of now im 6 foot 200 pounds. Great as a guy, But as a girl Id love to be like 5 foot 8 145 pounds. Ahhh....... Its nice to dream.....
    Last edited by Jenna Stunned; 05-15-2010 at 07:41 AM.

Probably the lengths of my ring and index fingers, so I can properly be whatever.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

This one is easy for me, my damnibble feet! My feet are huge and trying to find shoes that fit is really hard Asside from my feet it's be my jawline or adams apple.

Lots of Love,
    Miss Kara
    A man cannot exist without a woman, but a woman can exist without a man. Who is the lesser gender?

I would love to take care of this nose, and get some nice cheek bones.

ohhhhh i would love a full head of hair!
    Last edited by msniki48; 05-15-2010 at 02:40 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Size of my head would be my biggest which can't be fixed. Not everyone is blessed with the perfect size head but it will not deter me from going out dressed. I just have to work on solutions to minimize its effect.
    Michelle

The older I get, the more rugged and craggy my face looks inspite of the care I take. I can shape my brows but they are still to low on my cromagnon brow. Oh yeah, about those hobbit feet. LOL. Hey - I am what I am and some things are either impossible or too expenseive to fix....Dee

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Shoulders, my cursed shoulders.
    Feet, arms and hands to a lesser extent.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

only one thing...
    for me it would be shoulders/arms, just a little bit smaller,
    second would be my chin.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

A dream vs. what could actually be changed

The impossible thing to change would be my overall size. For my girl time I'd much rather be a size 10 normal than an 18 Tall with obvious "man hands", but that can't happen.

However, when I win the lottery I'll be able to tune up my face just a little.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    The same thing I'd like to change in drab- my weight. I've always been big and have dieted all my life but I always go back to where I am. Second would be having all the hair back that I've lost (male pattern baldness) and losing the hair I've gained (on my chest back, ears, etc.!). It would also be nice to have regular sized hands and shoulders rather than the XL ones that I have. Last would be a nice tush instead of my nonexsistant one!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I can pretty much hide everything else, except these 3 things:

MY ARMS, and shoulders!
    MY ARMS, and hands!
    And, MY ARMS!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My nose. It's ok as long as I look directly at people at all times. Profile shots are out. "Hey you! Sneaking up to the side of me...noooo". But yes, my nose.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirani View Post
    So, to answer your question, I don't want to change anything (but would love a Gok makeover!)
    Mirani,That would be a great edition of "how to look good naked" wouldn't it,It would help give a lot of good advice,and maybe help our profile with the general public

Talking of eyes,I would fix the bags under my eyes,aint a good look,and my face is too long

Sophie x
    Last edited by az_azeel; 05-15-2010 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Fixed the part of the qouted post
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Just my size. I may walk femininely, talk femininely, and dress femininely, but I still look like a %$*(&#( offensive lineman

[SIZE=2]I'm not really sure I have anything that screams man, but I inherited my mothers nose which I would love to have recontured...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Then wish I didn't have such fine Scandinavian hair since it won't hold a curl for longer than 5 min. So wish it was much fuller & had more body..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I also want to get rid of the excess skin under my jaw & upper neck, which was the result of losing about 90lbs. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]But the more I think of it, I could go on & on...& get some dermabrasion, an eye lift, dental veneers, lip lift, etc., etc,...lol[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

My weight. I've been overweight since grade school and at 5' 9", I'm now the heaviest I've ever been at 230+ pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Engendered View Post
    My nose. It's ok as long as I look directly at people at all times. Profile shots are out. "Hey you! Sneaking up to the side of me...noooo". But yes, my nose.

That is like me. I look good straight on but in my profile my nose is too long and my most dominate feature.

What would I change: My Nose!

Just call Me: "W - O - M - A - N"

As King said: "I'm free at last, I'm free at last.
    Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!"

I too battle the pounds, but recently (alomst 2 years ago) joined a program and dropped 45 pounds. I am now 205 to 210 (depending on the sweets that week) (damp Krispy Kremes..LOL). and I am working out. There is always hope ...don't give up the ship...

while at work I hear soooo mant real girls commenting on what they would change about thier body. These post echo many of the things they talk about. I think we all are more woman like than we know... gotta love it...LOL
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 05-15-2010 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Merged Please use the edit button

My feet they are huge, and maybe to have hair on my head not everywhere else.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx