Thread: I came out... with a kicker...

A sexier woman

I came out... with a kicker...

Okay so I came out to a GG friend last week. It was pretty exciting to say the least. So here is how it went down.

I used to work with her at a pizza place a few years ago and we became friends. She was interested in me like more than friends and I always kinda kept my distance because I wasn't like totally into her. Anyways, so she ended up moving away to a different state all by herself. I havent seen her in like 3 years but we txt each other once in a while just to stay in touch.

So I txted her asking what her email was and she gave it to me. I sent her a link to my flickr account with all my pics on it. I told her that I needed to tell someone about my true self and I knew she would be accepting so I chose her. That and she is out of my loop of other friends and family. Her response was classic, she was like "is that you" like seriously??? I was like yeah. lol . She was like omg I never would have guessed that was you. YOU LOOK AMAZING! She was like you make a great looking woman, hell you are better looking woman than me. lol. I was totally flattered as you can imagine.

She was like so are you gay? I was like well I like boys but I like girls still to so I guess I am at least bi. lol. I told her all about my experiences with men and she was all ears and accepting.

Ready for the kicker. Come to find out she is bi as well and has been in a relationship with another woman for over a year! lol. Its amazing how we are all so alike at times yet we deny it. Why? idk?

So the long and short of it is she is coming back into town in June with her GF and we are all going to go the the gay club. Looks like I will be getting all sexied up in a dress and heels for the first time with someone I knew outside of this cd world.

I am happy I did this and I hope someday I can show the whole world!

Wow, Michelle, that is so cool!

I hope you have a great time on your Girls Night Out!

I was looking at your pics and I love that blonde hairdo in the 22 jersey shots.

not to mention cute tramp stamp.

and just generally all-around adorable. You are a pretty girl.
    ~
    Last edited by Mea GG; 05-17-2010 at 02:14 AM.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Nice one.a story with a happy ending and lots of fun ahead,have a ball on your girls night out
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

A sexier woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Mea GG View Post
    Wow, Michelle, that is so cool!

I hope you have a great time on your Girls Night Out!

I was looking at your pics and I love that blonde hairdo in the 22 jersey shots.

not to mention cute tramp stamp.

and just generally all-around adorable. You are a pretty girl.
    ~
    Thanks. I have got alot of positive responses from that pic. She liked it too.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Love it, let me know how it turns out! xxx

all i can say is WOW well done and next the world?
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

Sometimes when we put ourselves out there, great things happen. I applaud your efforts!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]