Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do CDs/TS/TV have a greater...

Gold Member
    Folks, be careful of threads like this - they are created just to get people to screw up and get banned. You don't know who actually creates threads like this. Probably when someone feels like "cleaning house" but needs solid reasons to do so.

For the OP statement - I don't know either way and could care less what women "really" want in a man.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

*James Earl Jones voice* I'm a philosopher and I nominate this thread for Best Comedy.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KateLongman27 View Post
    Discuss the following statement:

Transsexuals have a greater insight into what a man seeks in a woman, then men themselves.
    IMNSHO this statement is entirely fallacious. It is also based upon a misunderstanding of what a transsexual is as evidenced by your later clarification extending this statement to other transgendered people who are not transsexual.

I do not see why I would have an understanding of what men seek in a woman since I am only a man in body not in my essential nature.

All men want one thing in a woman, whether they know it; is another matter since our subconscious influences our decisions. When you strip away everything all men say they want, you'll find an underlying thing which is common in all men.
    I find this statement to be offensive to men as well as probably being wrong.
    I know of men who genuinely only seek companionship and of others who are basically after a sex-object. I would never class the former in the same category as the latter.

My statement states that because within the subconscious there is a female thinking/feeling mechanism, this enables the crossdressing etc. man to see the insight to what they're really looking for. While non-crossdressing etc. men don't have that insight.
    You are now changing your statement to refer to cross-dressing men rather than the original transsexuals.

I don't know what cross-dressing men are looking for in a woman any more than I know what non-cross-dressing cisgendered men are looking for in a woman.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Ze View Post
    *James Earl Jones voice* I'm a philosopher and I nominate this thread for Best Comedy.
    I second this nomination [said in *Goldie Hawn* voice]

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah Jane View Post
    I second this nomination [said in *Goldie Hawn* voice]
    We could host together!

We could host together!
    Ooh, does that mean I get to wear my new gold sequinned frock and pout a lot?

Would I have my Goldie any other way?

Would I have my Goldie any other way?
    Awww Ze *James*
    Thank you
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 05-17-2010 at 10:12 AM.

What any person sees in another is what thier personal tastes are. The only difference is that I believe We have a better understanding of women. No I don't think that we completely know them but we understand some of thier needs better than men that don't dress (in general).
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Awww Ze *James*
    Thank you
    What can I say? I know what women want.

(And y'all thought I was derailing...)

Aspiring Member
    Ew, you said frock! Isn't that a hugely phonetically ugly word?

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishRose View Post
    Ew, you said frock! Isn't that a hugely phonetically ugly word?
    I heard Goldie say it and I'm a Goldie Hawn wannabie

What can I say? I know what women want.

(And y'all thought I was derailing...)
    So, as you all see, between Ze and I, we have conducted a little experiment to check out the validity of this thread

I heard Goldie say it and I'm a Goldie Hawn wannabie
    Goldie aint got sh*t on you!
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

You won't truly know someone until you fight them, thank you for letting me know who you are. Goodbye.
    Last edited by KateLongman27; 05-17-2010 at 10:37 AM.

What a man seeks in a woman?
    This is as if we could generalize that all men seek the same in a woman..
    This forum alone is clear proof that each one of us is a unique individual, and as such we may have completely different expectations from the next person. That could be two men, a CD, a TS, or a woman herself!
    For that matter, how about what a woman seeks in a woman..

You won't truly know someone until you fight them.
    Aw geez, do threads have to end when the OP refutes their own claims?

Iam goin back to bed.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Iam goin back to bed.
    Guess I know where to find MR Debs then if he goes missing, cos being a Mr (wherever in the TG scale) he knows what he likes in a woman, & you are one fine woman

NICO and She is now in front of the mirror practicing here acceptance speech
    Last edited by Sheila; 05-17-2010 at 11:38 AM.
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Aspiring Member
    thank you for letting me know who you are. Goodbye.
    People who debate contentious issues when directly asked to?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    NICO and She is now in front of the mirror practicing here acceptance speech
    sorry, i just don't know how to lie...
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

Uh, in a word, no. People rarely have much conscious idea of what other people want in a mate, they all like to rely on the vague term 'chemistry'. But in general, men want physically attractive women, and women want masculine alpha male types.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy777 View Post

Is just a waste of time isn't it.
    No, as I've got my answer what I was looking for.
    I'm glad to hear it.
    Now maybe that you have your answer you can share with the rest of the group what the real question was?

Why else would men secretly admire transsexuals?
    You seem to have all the answers, sooooo why not enlighten the group on this one?
    I'm sure there are a few here, including myself, who would love to hear you expand further on this one.

You won't truly know someone until you fight them, thank you for letting me know who you are. Goodbye.
    Is this your way of saying-
    I didn't get the desired effect I wanted from this thread....
    So I am taking my balls and going home?
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD