Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ever Had A GG Dress You From Head to Toe?

yes, several times

my first *serious* gf in high school -- i expressed my curiosity about dressing to her and she said, "lets do it!" so one afternoon when her house was empty, she gave me the "whole 9 yards" in her words. i had longish hair then, so she styled it. i can't remember if i was remotely convincing, but it was awesome. we did it again for halloween once (used a wig -- more of a funny look), then we even put together an outfit (she helped me shop for it) for my first time out in college. i went to an atm, a gas station and mcdonalds drive in (she drove). the funny thing is, after we broke up, i saw her wearing the dress from my outing! she looked better in it. : ) she was such a fabulous woman -- those were amazing times.

my wife dressed me up 2x for halloween. both were amazing. had a wig the second time and thought i passed just a little. i shaved my legs both times, and got some strange attention from guys that i knew. one kept wanting to put his hand on my leg (bare legs the first time), and i'm not so sure it was all a joke. the second time i wore black hose, and the host of the party kept commenting. helps me understand the female experience a bit.

probably won't ever happen again. after the last halloween, i think my wife realized i enjoyed it too much and said never again. who knows, maybe in another 5-10 years she'll soften. ;-)

sorry for so much detail! just fun to reminisce.

ps -- and the one that probably started it all -- my sister dressed me up in her clothes when i was about 6. : )
    Last edited by kaleyg; 05-17-2010 at 02:41 PM. Reason: forgot one!

No problem on the lengthy post.

Once, before I knew I was a crossdresser. Actually before I even knew what a crossdresser was.

Back in the 1970's, my wife and I would try for really creative Halloween costumes. She was once a well known local building. Once I collected a couple hundred political buttons and went as "lost causes." One year I announced that I wanted to be Renee Richards. For those of you not yet of retirement age, she was a physician and semi-pro tennis player who had transitioned, complete with SRS. She made news because she wanted to compete in women's tennis, and many of the women thought she had an unfair advantage.

Anyway, my wife thought it was a great idea. She sewed a tennis dress for me and bought a bra. We borrowed some tennis panties and a wig from a family friend. On the night, I shaved my legs (odd sensation), the two of them did my makeup, I slapped a "Hi I'm Renee" name tag over my ample breasts, and we hit the parties.

I really loved it, even the fact that I kept getting pinched on the butt all weekend by both sexes. Thirty years later, when my crossdressing actually developed, my wife asked me about that weekend. I honestly believe that I had no ulterior motives at the time, but I do remember some time later looking for that tennis dress. Alas, it was no more.

Liz
    Last edited by Elizabeth Ann; 05-17-2010 at 01:32 PM.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have been dressed by GG's numerous times. The first time was when I was still a quite young man, and I was playing a role at a party! At least the other girls thought I was playing a role! Too me it was a grand time!!

Then after I was married, my dear late wife used to dress me, from the skin out, on many occasions. She had the knack, or knowledge, to really make me passable! Much better than I could do by myself! I still miss her, even after 5+ years.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by brassieres View Post
    It could count, but it is more of a separate thing though.
    Even if she dressed me as a girl? ( just kiddin, she didn't)
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Pink Satin Sissy Pink Satin Sissy's Avatar
    I haven't.....yet. But, like almost all of my sisters out there, it would be a fantasy come true
    Pink Satin Sissy

The ONLY time I've been dressed from head to toe is from my wife. Both times were a surprise. It use to be "only for Halloween" type thing, but she's suggested it other times too, of which i have actually turned down. My eyes are sensitive & reacted to the makeup. So i've been reluctant. If i knew of some sensitive type eye makeup, i'd take her up on it.

It's kinda interesting, because though she doesnt get a thrill from it, she does enjoy it. We have an outstanding relationship, & neither takes advantage of the other. We are best friends not selfish, etc, and she believes these desires have actually brought out other positive traits in me.

I dress only when she does it, and while she'd be fine if i did it on my own. I dont want to, and thus dont dress much at all.

Happy with the balance.

Now if i could grow my hair longer, i can asure you that i would be doing some self-styling, to which my wife laughs that i wouldnt get ANYTHING done, & would play with it all day. She's a wise woman!

I haven't and when I just asked Sheila about it she said......"You're big enough to dress yourself"
    So I guess that I never will be dressed by a GG then.

My SO selects my outfits every day ... but I dress myself!
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Yup!

The first time was in High School. It was for Halloween, and a girl in my JROTC unit (Oh. Did I never mention that I was kinda geeky in HS? ) told me that she knew what I was going as. The day before, I went to her house where her and her younger sister (who was incredible with makeup) did a "trial run" with makeup, styling my long hair, and clothes. Later, while they were teaching me to walk outside, their older sister pulled up into the driveway. My motorcycle was blocking her way, so she started honking. I managed to push it out of the way (no easy task in a short skirt, high heels, and trying desperately not to snag my friend's nylons). She scoffed and said I looked ridiculous and went upstairs. Their mom said that was nonsense, that I was adorable, but did ask if I was going to shave my legs. I gulped and agreed. As I was staying the night, she led me up to the tub and showed me where the shaving cream and razors were. I asked how to do it. She said, "It's just like shaving your face, but longer" and went downstairs with a chuckle. Wow. It took like 30 minutes, it seemed. I got redressed and came downstairs. I then received one of the nicest compliments ever. The younger sister said, "You look perfect. Just like a girl. Of all the boys in school, you are the only one that can pull it off."

The next day, I got a lot of stares, quite a few pinches in the halls (and other regions), a few laughs and insults, but one heck of a day!

There have been other times - a cosmetologist friend using me as a "practice dummy" and then saying, "Wow, since we're in the neighborhood and your makeup is looking good, let's go all the way" (incidentally, that's the only time I've ever heard that particular phrase ) and dress you totally up. That was cool, and once she found out that I both enjoyed it and was her approximate size, I received a lot of her hand-me-downs.

A friend dressed me up when we were in Korea. I think I posted a bit about it here. The problem with that was there were very few women on that base at that time. I kind of stuck out like a sore thumb. We went to a bar very far away from base, and still got tagged. Ah well.

Kathi

My girlfriend bought me an outfit and helped me accessorize it. I really surprised her because we have the exact same taste and styles that we like to get into. She loves me to go shopping with her now more than ever before.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Yep! my SO! Check out my pix! She helps with make up, photography, poses and accessories! I love it!

actually..

Oh YES.

I discovered this about myself less than two years ago. My discovery was not made alone.

I was brought out by a woman...dressed, made up gently nudged out into public and then instructed in makeup, hair and accessories by that same woman.

I was seeing a woman who insisted on shopping with me for clothes and would take me back to her place and dress me with the new purchases. I learned a lot about how some clothes look better on that on the rack.
    SRS January 27

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    Yes,

Back in high school, a GF dressed me up, we were talking about clothing & one thing lead to another & we got on the subject about dressing up. So one day she dressed me up completely in womens clothing & did my makeup. Before this, in the morning before school she used to put eye makeup on, because i use to drive her to school, also she would shape my nails for me. I wish we were still dating now, to have some as accepting as she was would be great.

Pink Pink & more Pink <3
    no but I wish it could happen. It would be mazing to go shopping in town with some GGs and then go and get dressed up.

In my early 20s, my then GF had a definite thing going on for Tim Curry in the Rocky Horror Picture Show. One Sunday afternoon she put me in her black stockings, suspender belt, silky knickers, black gloves and black basque, and had me 'perform' in front of her while she, ahem, 'relaxed', while wearing a nearly identical outfit. She got married a few years back - I hope her husband knows what a lucky fellow he is...!

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city

Yes , old hat now

My wife was dressing me for over 30 years in the times I wanted her to participate, other times I liked to take control of my look while she waited patiently for me to finish so we could go out as 2 girlfriends to grocery shop, mall shopping, movies, plays, restaurants with waitress service.
    If its been once its been over a hundred times...really!.
    Going to be married 40 years now and I have her blessings. The early years of her dressing me would include home "play" after the lingerie and makeup. No need to go our after that she was dressed the same way and lets say we were both "satisfied"

Megan

I had a professional makeover, a long time ago. But I don't have the pics anymore. Don't purge!

Another Day Another Dress
    I did once because i "lost a bet" lol. it ended up being my first time out in public and they were none the wiser. One of them still says i didnt complete the full end of my bet so we set a day for this summer and I have to spend an entire day in a sundress at the mall and see a chick flick with her. I cant wait!
    [SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="3"]Samantha[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] Another Day Another Dress

My wife dresses me from head to toe several times throughout the year and especially on holidays. It is always a welcomed and lovely experience.

Never had the experience or an offer from a GG. I wish, I wish, I wish!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Silver Member
    Yes. Yes, I was dressed head to toe by a GG many times. When I was FOUR! By my MOTHER.

But I am all grown up now and can dress myself, thank you very much. It's MUCH more satisfying this way.

Stephie

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    In my younger years my GG friends always dressed me up did my makeup and even bought clothes and they encouraged me to transition to a woman and couldnt believe I looked that good and some of them were actully jealous.

Yes my wife dressed me when she became terribly frustrated with me. Once again I let her down and she said I was not a proper man. She said I would probably be more at home in her clothes and proceeded to dress me. When she had finished I pointed out that I had no shoes so she went out and bought me some, plus a wig. And there I was in the mirror looking like a beautiful woman with a short black cocktail dress, black stockings, heels, make up and things were never the same again.