Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever Had A GG Dress You From Head to Toe?

Ever Had A GG Dress You From Head to Toe?

And if so, how did your SO, wife, friend think of that?

I can only dream.

Hasn't happened .... yet.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Yes I have. it was my now ex-wife. The occasion was the very first time I was ever going out in public. She was kind of like a mother would be in helping pick out the right outfit, jewelry, shoes, wig etc. She was excited for me even though I was going out of town with another CD friend and his wife. My wife could not make it to this scary yet exciting event, but she enjoyed the preparation all the same. I did my own makeup since she said I was better at it then her. But boy, did she fuss over that wig! It never looked as good as she made it look.

Not really. When I was with a GG we usually had better things to do. I doubt I would ever do it anyway, as my style is totally my own.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Yes, by two GG's (at different times), my ex did it once and a very close friend surprised me and we had a terrific time.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Only once and not completely.
    It was some time ago and my spouse and I were going to a Halloween party. She picked out my costume, I dressed myself and then she did my makeup and hair. It was fun, but I actually prefer doing my own hair and makeup. Guess that's just part of being me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

a girlfriend of mine did it 2 times. Was a wonderful experience

My Wife has done in the past,but now i also prefer to do it myself and admire my own work

Nikki

Silver Member

Still dream about it

Yes and it was wonderful. A girl friend of mine decided she wanted me to be a French Maid for Halloween so she got me all dressed up and did the make up and then had me walk around the neighborhood with her. After we got home it was also wonderful, as it apparently also excited her. She still has the pictures and enjoys looking at them. I wish I had gotten a set too. Might have to do it again.

8rys, going on walkabout
    My SO is my fashion consultant, so you can say, everytime I dress she does that. Prior to me comming out as cd she did help me dress for Halloween two years in a row. The reacion was mostly positive, until liquid courage helped me come out. Hinge went rapidly down hill from there. Time has healed those wounds mostly.

In college I was chosen to be a female like Vanna White in a greek week skit. One of my sorority sisters, who I really wanted as a girlfriend, helped me with a mini dress, wig, girdle (all girls had them then) and makeup. She and another sister got me dressed up in the girls dorm and had me practice walking for them. I got pretty good with throwing my hips forward. At one point, one of them sneaked up behind me and sprayed me with perfume. It was as near perfect to a fantasy of mine as I could ever have wished for!!

I just wish I had more than one grainy b+w photo of it all!!
    College75 a.jpg

It took 30 years before I made it back into a dress in public. What a waste!!
    Sally

no But wouldn't it be fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nikki47 View Post
    My Wife has done in the past,but now i also prefer to do it myself and admire my own work

Nikki
    Same with me, it was great at the time because I needed all the help I could get, and I did learn some great pointers on make up.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

If I had my choice, I'd rather a woman do it. But then again I have no real experience putting on full make up myself.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

No. But, I've had OFFERS!

I've always thot that would be SO COOL! To play "dress up", with a GG!

Until I received offers to do so, from a few GGs on line.

Then, I actually felt kreeped out by thots of strangers dressing me!

I realize now, it would have to be a GG I knew, and was probably intimate with!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

One of my fantasies!

I have and it was my GF at the time. My son had told her I dressed and she wanted to see. After showing her she decided to redress me and do my makeup. After having two unaccepting wives, I thought I had died and gone to heaven.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

by my wife last Halloween

Shes not supportive most of the year so I was floored when she suggested that I go to a local pub party as Mae West. She went in a tux.
    She get a beaded gown from a second hand shop as I take an 18. A week before the party, she had me do a full shave, a first. The day of the party, she started by glueing on nails and then painting them and my toes a deep red. Hose and heels followed and the dress had a corset typ top so i slipped into that and she stuffed the top. She had me practice in the heels and about 6pm, the doorbell rang. It was her friend from the salon. She had a great blonde wig and did my makeup, including false eyelashes, another first.
    Went to the party and had a great time, chatted it up with friends and a few women complimented me on going all the way. If they only knew this was a dream come true. Hasnt haappened since but October is around the corner.

Every year we do the UnQueenly Pageant I have a GG attendant that is responsible for my appearance, so they have to dress me and do my make-up. (My avatar picture is from the competition 2 years ago).

The UnQueenly Pageant is basically a rennie drag show. We hold it in the camp grounds at a renaissance festival and there are anywhere from 4 to 10 contestants. I won first runner-up my first year competing. LOL have not won the tiara yet, but then again, if and when I do win the tiara, that means I cannot compete the following year except to "pass on the crown", and where's the fun in that for one of US girls?

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    The way I look is totally my fault.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

For the first four or fives years of my life.... my mom did. Does that count?
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I've always thot that would be SO COOL! To play "dress up", with a GG!

Until I received offers to do so, from a few GGs on line.

Then, I actually felt kreeped out by thots of strangers dressing me!

I realize now, it would have to be a GG I knew, and was probably intimate with!
    Now what was the situation where strangers wanted to dress you?

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    For the first four or fives years of my life.... my mom did. Does that count?
    It could count, but it is more of a separate thing though.

My wife has dressed me twice. The first time was about a month after I came out to her. We had gotten through the roughest part (for about a week we slept in separate beds and didn't talk), but were mostly avoiding the dreaded CD subject. Then the night before she was about to leave on an overnight trip, she handed me a pair of really silky pantyhose and said "These are for you." I was surprised, but thanked her. She then asked "Aren't you going to put them on?" Not wanting to cause a scene before she left, I replied "I don't think I should since you'll be leaving tomorrow." She said it was okay, and that she wanted to see me in them. Nervously, I put them on. Next I knew, my wife was helping me into a black dress and having me step into a pair of heels. She found a wig from an old costume and placed it on my head and then did my makeup. I was in a daze the whole time, wondering if this was a dream or real. When she was done, she had me look in the mirror and asked how I felt. I tried to be honest and said "It looks great, but how do you feel?" She paused to think and then said "I needed to see what you looked like all dressed up, and now that I have, I'm okay with it." She wouldn't let me kiss or cuddle her while I was dressed like that, but it was nice to be around her dressed.

The second time, my wife helped me with a Christina Aguilera costume for Halloween. We bought some heels, fishnet tights and fingerless gloves together. She then bought a stretchy top, miniskirt, belt, hat and necklace for me. She also got my wig to look like Christina's hair when it was blond with black streaks. On the night of the party she helped me get dressed and did my makeup. The look was basically "color-blind hooker." It was fantastic. The costume was a big hit, and many of our friends still talk about it to this day. There's a pic in one of my profile albums if you're curious.

My wife has only seen me dressed about a handful of times since these two occasions. She's supportive, but prefers not to directly participate in this part of my life. However, both of those nights will always hold special memories for me.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sallee View Post
    no But wouldn't it be fun
    Yes, it would be great fun. Where do I get in line?