Thread: My future accepting wife

My future accepting wife

About 2 months ago I met a girl who I really connected with. We talked all the time started dating, she started to come over and stay the night. I really liked her and wanted to be honest from the start so one night while she was over I said there was something about me that was different and I was afraid to tell her due to her reaction. She said you can tell me anything and nothing will shock me or cause me to leave you. After an hour of trying to get me to tell her and trying to reassure me that it will be all right, I told her I was a crossdresser, She said is that it, wow I am ok with it. She said she had family members whom she knew of that were crossdressers. I began to open up to her and tell her how it started, showed her my clothes, dressed for her and told her everthing about me. She hugged me and said this is a part of who you are and just be comfortable with who you are. We went shopping and shared style advice and I have even givin her some clothes she looks better in than I do. To jump forward I have moved in with her, I now wear bras, panties, night gowns every day. I bought womens athletic shoes, shorts, shirts and with her encouragement I wear only womens clothes when not working. She helps me accept myself for who I am and just wants me to be comfortable. I walk around in a bra and panties and she does not bat and eye. She said we should go get peticures and said if I want a color on my toes, ok. I could only have dreamed to meet someone like this at this point in my life and she says she is mine forever. I have proposed to her and we are planning on getting married later this year. It will be her first so it will be a traditional wedding. I wish others like me could meet a woman like her.

Love and support,
    Allison

Allison, This is the kind of happy story I like to read. I wish yo both much love and a long life together.

Congrats! Remeber now....no fighting over who will be the bride.
    Much happiness to you and your special someone

Kel
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I think you will be very happy with her.
    It's great when you are free to be yourself
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

you lucky dog - does she have a sister?

Glad to here things are working out so well for you.
    Michelle

thats great I sure hope it works out One word of advise don't over do my guess she still wants a man around some of time and dressing will be something to throw at you if it ever comes to that But in the mean time have fun enjoy it and Congratulations
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Congrads !!!!! You lucky girl.

Thank you for all the kind words. She still knows that I am a man, though during other times she says I am her pretty girl. I sometimes just look at her and when she ask what, I say I cannot believe you are the most beautiful, loving, accepting and open minded person. I know she is a good person at heart and thats why we get along so well. I have nothing to hide from her and feel so comfortable around her. It was a one in a million chance meeting and I am so glad I found her. I just wish society looked as us as normal...

At Ross yesterday a lady took a long stare at my athletic shoes which are white with pink on them, I got nervous, started to fall apart and she reassured me it was ok, just relax.

Love and support,
    Allison

[SIZE="3"]Congratulations, Allison.
    I wish only the best to you and your fiancé.
    [/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Congratulations That's an awesome result.

Lots of Love,
    Miss Kara
    A man cannot exist without a woman, but a woman can exist without a man. Who is the lesser gender?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

It all sounded GREAT, Allison!

Rite up to the "traditional" wedding part!

Which one of u gets to wear the wedding gown?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Oh, that's wonderful! She sounds perfect for you!

Congratulations on the engagement.

well of course she is going to wear the dress but they have some really pretty white satin panties you could underdress in... I, uh, happened to see some on some, uh, "picture" sites,...

Woo hoo! Your living the dream man! Good move on telling her before the marriage, I hope to find someone like that too...

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Its great that you have found the woman of your dreams,Cherish her for
    she sounds very special
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Congratulations Allison what a wonderful story

I wish you and your bride to be all the best for a long and happy future together

So good to read posts like this one. Congrats to you for being up front from the beginning (took me way too long to tell Mrs Tash ). Special mention to your future wife for geing a gem.

Best of luck to you both.

Tash

I was lucky to have a similar experience with my wife, so I can fully understand how good you must feel. Nevertheless, take it slowly, that's what I did and it has served me (and my wife) well all those years.

Congratulations. You have a lovely relationship. Do something very nice for your partner!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Congratulations Allison! Like others have said take it slowly and be sure to talk about what her comfort level is and what her limits might be. That's great that you told her from the start, I also told my wife before we were married nearly 11 years ago and finding the comfort level that both of us were happy with, made the difference.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Congratulations to you both I wish you a long and happy life tog

Quote Originally Posted by Sallee View Post
    my guess she still wants a man around some of time and dressing will be something to throw at you if it ever comes to that
    Really WOW that is damn harsh .............. I knew all about Debs before we even met in real life( we met online here) ...........guess who is the one throwing the gender issues into the arguements when we argue ........... it sure as hell ain't this lady ..... so maybe a role reversal thing there, but not all GG's throw gender issues into every arguement ..............
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

[SIZE="3"]Hiya,

Congratulations for been honest & I wish you both the very best for the future

There is always that chance that if you tell the truth, things work out
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"] Mandy xx[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Dont knock it, till youve tried it[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Qualified & Insured Waxing Therapist[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    YOUR GETTING MARRIED!!!!! SHRIEKS!!!!
    Congratulations!!!!

I'll be the 6ft goth girl in the back! (who might be erupting into fire if its in a church) hehehe...j/k

Hey Congratulations! She really does sound perfect for you, well, perfect woman period! I'm happy for both of you, you're both lucky to have each other, she's understanding and you fully appreciate that

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    ..Remeber now....no fighting over who will be the bride..
    Kel
    Hehe Kelly, that's a great line

Hi Allison
    Congratulations !
    Honesty is always best and I'm happy that you found each other.
    Best of luck in your future together.
    Tomara