Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: While You Are In The Shower

While You Are In The Shower

When I take a shower, I use fem soap and shampoo. I wish I could do it all the time, but I can't go to work smelling fem, so I use it when I get home from work. I was just curious how many do it as well. If so, how often and what is your favorite soap and shampoo? Mine is Dove and anything with a "berry smell". Have a great day girls!
    Man! I feel like a woman!

JoannaDees
    Don't give it a second thought. I don't believe these types of scents remain long or are noticable unless really, really close. I say keep using that which you like rather than the horrid "manly" fragrances.

I use the fruity aromas all the time and no one has ever said anything. I also use fruity or vanilia musk fem cologne.

Re: While in the shower

For me, now that I'm older and wiser...

What I use is plain, unscented Ivory...with cold water showers (water temp works OK especially in the summer weather).

I'm sparing with the perfume chemical weapon in public (especially in unisex dress), simply due to the possibility of being near someone who maybe allergic to perfumes...not to mention unleashed dogs, bees, wasps and summertime mosquitoes (suburbia is a lovely place--for somebody else).

J.

Just about every shampoo out there is more or less fem, I usually opt for a vanilla scented variety. As far a body soap, 99% of the time it's Dr. Bronners Peppermint Soap. It's very refreshing, especially in the summer.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Yes I do, much more after work or showering to get en femme.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Scents

I have two sets of sents. I wash three times in more masculine sents before going to work. In the afternoon when I come home I repeat, but with the rack of feminine washes.
    - "Dakota"

Happy to Be...
    LOL My shower looks like a display at Bath & Body Works... Coconut Verbena gel is my favorite - seems to moisturize a little.

Danielle

Banned Read only
    The mob that I work with would first have to know the difference between shampoo and sweat!!!

Love Angela XX

Gee, I never thought of anything as femme soap or shampoo. Always went by whether or not I liked the smell. Never realized had aroma too!
    `Who are YOU?' said the Caterpillar. Alice replied, rather shyly, `I--I hardly know, sir, just at present-- at least I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.'

I typicaly use ivory for soap, alway have always will. but use scented shampoos. watermelon, green apple, strawberry, what ever the wife or I pick out at the time.

Kymmie

I use Bath & Body Works Moonlit path all the time. I don't care for those manly sents.
    Brittney M:

You will never get anywhere in life if you can't do it in heels! :eyes:

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    What? Do people get close enough to you at work to smell your soap?

I only use Dove, Pink dove at that. And whatever flavored V05 or Suave I can find on sale.
    If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.

StephanieCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedi
    Just about every shampoo out there is more or less fem, I usually opt for a vanilla scented variety. As far a body soap, 99% of the time it's Dr. Bronners Peppermint Soap. It's very refreshing, especially in the summer.
    All one god soap! I love that stuff. Hitchhiked across a few states as a teen and my buddy and I brought that. You can brush your teeth, wash your hands, hair, laundry - everything! Of course, it tastes like BUTT. But I loved reading the bottle

Can't find it anywhere anymore

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieCD
    All one god soap! I love that stuff. Hitchhiked across a few states as a teen and my buddy and I brought that. You can brush your teeth, wash your hands, hair, laundry - everything! Of course, it tastes like BUTT. But I loved reading the bottle

Can't find it anywhere anymore
    Drugstore.com has it
    http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...UY-PLST-0-SRCH

I'm lucky enough to have found it in a natural food store near me. Get it by the gallon. Noticed that they have changed the formula some, they now use hemp oil in it.

Gosh, I really wouldn't worry about smelling girly. Some of the men's products that are out these days don't have a masculine scent at all. And if we're talking about shampoos and body washes, the scent really doesn't linger that long after your shower. Angel uses my bath products all the time, and even wears perfume in guy mode, and no one has ever said anything. When he first started doing this, we had a plan.....if anyone at work ever asked what he was wearing, he was going to say "Oh, it's called Charisma for Men" (we made that up....it doesn't exist).

For those of you who love vanilla and similar scents, you have to try the Tutti Dolce products from Bath and Body works....their Angel Food Cake creme body wash is heavenly....a girlfriend gave me some of this for my birthday last year and I am hooked on it now. It also comes in various other dessert-inspired scents.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

Hi melina,

I am with everyone else on this one. Most of the scents are not strong enough to linger that long. And if anyone is that close to you and realizes it, well then chances are they are digging ya!

We used to use victoria secret body washes and I don't believe anyone every questioned my hubby. I stopped using vs becuase it does not lather as much as I like. We now use dove bodywash and oil of olay body wash, they really lather up. If the scent is girly, it still does not last too long.

kathy in canada

Quote Originally Posted by dark_browneyes78
    When I take a shower, I use fem soap and shampoo. I wish I could do it all the time, but I can't go to work smelling fem, so I use it when I get home from work. I was just curious how many do it as well. If so, how often and what is your favorite soap and shampoo? Mine is Dove and anything with a "berry smell". Have a great day girls!

I've always stayed away from strongly scented soaps... yuck. And, I especially don't want to smell like the buffet either. I just recently switched from Ivory to Dove bar soap. Also, after reading of the evils of using soap on the face, I;ve been searching for a nice facial cleanser too.

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Departed
    L'Oreal shampoo for color treated hair, Oil Of Olay body wash for dry skin on a loofa, Oil Of Olay in shower body lotion. Even though I have two scents of Secret deodorant I use Brut because I like the scent better.

This is my daily regimen - always - and I work construction, never heard a comment about smell, good, bad or curious.

Mmmmmm........Cocoa Butter............

Tone Cocoa Butter, Bath Soap......
    Suave Coconut, Strawberry, Citrus Smoothie Shampoos.....
    Yes, no body realy notices or cares as long as you are clean in the hygene
    department anyways......................
    Followed up with a body spray if it's a femme day (Weekend)..... :flirt:
    Last edited by Leilani68; 08-22-2005 at 02:46 AM.
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

Tricia Ann Marie triciaannmarie's Avatar
    In these day and times with everything having some kind of scent anyway.
    it really doesn't matter if you like the feminine sented soaps and body gell, because the smell doesn't last that long anyway. It might if you slept standing up in a 55 gallon
    drum of scented gell all night. To hell with smell, use it

tricia

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I use rather gender-neutral soap and shampoo (Zest and Head & Shoulders respectively), but when it comes to conditioner, I wouldn't use anything other than what I always get and use every morning: Pantene Pro-V. It's worth every penny if you have long hair: it adds thickness, shine and prevents split ends rather well.

Charlie

Platinum Member
    i would say use them ....do men realy sniff outher men???

Hi.
    I use women's scented soap when showering and women's deodorant. I agree the scent doesn't last long. I find this is even true with perfume. After a few hours, the scent is not as strong.

Steffie
    Hugs
    [SIZE="3"]Steffie[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Strength lies solely in tenacity.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Girls just wanna have fun![/SIZE]

My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/steffie.michaels

Ah the private time in the shower

I use a special shampoo and conditioner for my hair, that is supposed to help keep my from losing all my hair. So far seems to be working. Oil of Olay bath soap, Oil of Olay moisturising lotion for face, Dove roll on dedoderant. Never worry about the smells as in androginous mode use perfume and only had one comment and it was good.
    Hugs Krystal
    What does not kill us only makes us stranger!!!