Thread: Went to a wedding

Went to a wedding

My wife and I went to one of my employees daughters wedding tonight. No I was not enfemme, and they do not know about Molly. So many pretty ladies, so many pretty dresses! If I could only look so good. Oh well, enjoy what I can.

Molly

Went to a wedding

I understand what you are saying for I have felt the same way.

Aspiring Member

Me too

Me Too, Being the Bride at a big elaborite wedding is one of my biggist fantasies

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Hear you 20/20 on that. Same for parties. Love to think about how it would feel and look to have the same clothes as some of the women. Then the guy part in me kicks in and imagines how great my wife would look as well.
    Last edited by Veronica Lacey; 05-23-2010 at 10:46 AM.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Have to agree with you,Im always a wee bit jealous when I go to a wedding,or even works nights out etc when I see all the lovely outfits,have sat with female friends from work,all in their gorgeous dresses and told them how Jealous I was

I need to take the Missus out for a nice meal and a dance to get some wear out of my sexy dresses
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Oh yeah, weddings area mixed blessing aren't they? You do get to see beautiful women in great dresses but it sure brings out the envy in me. LOL

Weddings --- A great place to some ideas on what to wear, or shop for.
    I am Nobody-- Nobody is perfect so therefore I am perfect

There is always room for more friends in my heart

Jill

I love weddings. You see so many beautiful women and many beautiful outfits which I wish I was wearing. I would love to be dressed as a beautiful bride but my wife and I are married almost 18 years so I know that will never come true but its great to fantasize about.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

I have never had the full bridal fantasy but do feel jealous in a room full of well dressed women. Many complain about the work it took to look good. Almost all don't realise how lucky they are to have so much freedom of choice in how they adorn themselves while the XY crowd are forced to dress in boring suits....Dee

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    I agree with the thoughts of envy.....but I still do appreciate the opportunity to enjoy the visual spectacle of beatifully dressed and made up ladies!
    Love

Lynne

This is an easy one. With such few times for an upgrade in wardrobe, weddings are special. The crowd here would sign up for Wedding Summer camp Bride drill, bridemaid afternoons, Makeup finals. N-V !

My wife and I have been invited by one of her girlfriends to the premier of Sex In The City with several other girls. Since I was the only guy invited, and this friend does not know of my dressing, I am thinking my fem side may be showing through my male clothes. Should be fun!

I was just at a wedding and i could not take my eyes of the
    dresses and shoes the girls were wearing.I was so envious.
    I heard them complain about sore feet and all I could think
    about was I wish it was me.

Everytime I have been at a wedding since I can remember, I have always heard the women complaining about their feet hurting. I have zero sympathy for them since I would do anything to be wearing their dress and dancing around with such freedom. Why do girls complain so much???

My mom recently married her third husband , by a minister who was lesbian , who's partner was also in the wedding. We are Unitarian.

I so wish I could dress up for the thing the way I wanted to but I was the one who was responsible for giving the bride (my mom) away, thus I was in a suit & tie . ... I have to be the son.

So ironic when I pick up my parents' UU church newsletters and all I see is GLBT.....What does T mean?
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 06-02-2010 at 12:21 AM.

Molly I know how you felt about seeing all those pretty dresses the women there were wearing, wedding parties are the best places to go to see all those pretty clothes and shoes.

I know the feeling and share your pain - Ellen