May by everybody who start CD

use her mom or sister stuff

but in some point you go & buy for you

tell me how did you buy it..?

& if you kept that as you little secret

where did you hide your stuff...?

I hope I get benefit form your Experience

because I don't know how to keep it as I want

Hannah hid her stuff in my dorm room. If you looked in my third drawer, you would find an assortment of highly scandalous clothing materials.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

First time my CDing became a regular thing: my dorm dresser draw, or bag with foam swords for LARPing
    Later on in college: Closet, since I didn't use it anyways and nobody else went in it
    Now: A nice bin that fits in the floor of the closet in my room.

Inside my stereo speakers! There were six screws that held the back onto the speaker cabinet. I would remove them, stuff my clothes in around the speakers, and replace the back.

Last time a question like this got asked, it turned out that quite a few of us used that location. It may muffle the sound a bit, and you have to be careful not to punch holes in the actual speakers inside the cabinets, but, otherwise, it was both pretty secure and pretty techy.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I normally try to put it in a draw that nobody looks in. i have plenty of places like that

I buy most of my clothes online since it's cheaper and there's better selection, although sometimes I find something in the stores I absolutely adore and have to buy. I buy all my make-up at local stores.

I don't hide any of it so no tips from me there.
    [SIZE="1"]The beginning of your story may never be edited, but your story's ending has yet to be written.

Website | DeviantArt[/SIZE]

Suddenly I See
    what? where am i? i don't recognize this planet...
    File cabinet use to be one of my favorite places. It locks, and then you have 1 drawer for actual files, and the rest for secure storage!

Hugs
    Kaylee

I had to think about this question. It has been so long that I honestly don't remember if I had to hide anything. From the start, I found a chest of girls clothes in the apartment above the garage that was always vacant. I know I simply left them there. (age 10 or so) Through my teen years, dressing was a rather hit and miss thing. If I was in a relationship with a girl, as in going steady, my desire or need to crossdress disappeared. When I married the first time, It also was rather hit and miss and I did not have any clothes. My wife was very tiny and none of her things would fit me. I did not fully dress until I met the woman that became my second wife. I told her about it and had no reason to hide the wardrobe she helped me build from that point on. since then, every relationship I ever had knew and accepted my dressing, so no need to hide anything. I would not have it any other way.

I was very young when I started, and not very and not very imaginative at first. I hid things under my mattress....HA...First place mom looked.....Those were back in the days when stepfather was still in the picture, so things werent going so well back then......

That's why my first wife divorced me, I didn't hide the stuff. And that's part of the reason my 2nd wife married me. We used to love to go out together as 2 girls. Actually, she asked to be burried in one of my outfits. And my present wife asked me the other day, if I still had any guy clothes? So no, I never hid stuff...BJ

ghostofdarkness008@yahoo. com
    Shananigans
    good for hannah that she had you

Kickin' Crosser
    bin is good when you don't have someone dose not care
    about privacy

Persephone
    very creative idea I kina like it

danisin
    very good you have so many places

Raine
    online buying is my#1 consideration you are right

KayleeDahl
    very good idea it least you have keys

BRANDYJ
    ummm you are lucky to have the beautiful lady you have
    I hope to you a happy life

Michelle123
    Oooh! the bed is bad place really I got caught too by mom
    little time ago

Billijo49504
    I hope happy life with your wife & that is gone is gone

anyone have ideas too..?

I will be happy to see it

When I first started CDing, I lived in a dorm room. All my friends and acquaintances knew I was gay and I was very open about going to fetish parties. Some of them even tried on my clothes and took pics. It was fun. LOL

And now that I'm not in college anymore, I live with my sister. She knows I dress up to go to fetish parties and that I go to a transsexual club sometimes dressed up. All my stuff is in a duffle bag. The bag is in my bedroom or in my car at all times. I guess I was lucky that I never had to hide it from anyone. When she sees me walking out the house with my bag, she calls it my hoe bag. LOL

Attic, closet, Attic, tote in Attic, car, Attic, seems like a theme here...

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    When I still lived with my parents so long ago I kept things in a box on the top shelf of my closet and I also had one drawer with a key lock to which only I had the key.

At age 20 I would simply go to the mall and purchase from a lingerie store under the guise of buying for my girlfriend. I am a conservative dresser so if it was for actual outer wear - blouse, skirt, pants and the like - I would purchase as if buying for my mother.

I used to hide everything underneath my dressers ussually under the last drawer.
    Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Most of my things are in several totes hidden in the dark reaches of my basement. I also have things in a filing cabinet in my office and under some clothes in my dresser. The collection is getting rather large so hiding it is becoming more of a challenge. I guess thats something I need to deal with being so deep in the closet. Maybe someday that will change.

I usually buy things online, stores in person not very often. As for "hiding" use to be in a drawer no one looked in but after I got my own place I just put everything in the closet lol

I dont hide it. lol. My fishnets are sitting on the table right now, just everyone pretends to not notice lol.

Attics always worked pretty well for me, and a locked toolbox for my panties.

There's a college in my town that I went to years ago. One of the buildings used to be the Music Building and there's lockers on the top floor where students would keep instruments. They're mostly unused now, so I keep my stuff in one of them. Good thing is that there's no way the wife or family will find my things, but the bad part is that there are times I have some free time to dress but the building is locked.
    On the whole, it's a nice setup.

I kept a lot of stuff in boxes in the back seat of my pickup, or behind the seat in gym bags in my new, smaller pickup. And I have a huge stash of girly things in my outdoor storage shed--locked. Wife found out but does not approve. But now there are dresses in garment bags in closet. Wigs in shoe boxes on closet shelf. Wigs in file cabinet drawers. A few dresses in the back of her closet mingled with her own. A dark black dress mingled with old suit coats in the dark corner of my closet. And a few dresses with sport coat hung on a hanger over the dress.

Now that I am living away from home (temporarily at least), I have no need to hide all of my stuff. But, back when I was living at home, my earliest (and best) hiding places included cramming parts of my female wardrobe into a large space behind a desk in my room and hiding two rolled-up skirts in a shoebox (with a layer of papers on top of them to deter casual observation) on the top shelf of my bookshelves.

My bedroom closet is shaped like an L due to the chase for the chimney running through it. The the leg of the L is at the back and the closet is deep enough for two rods, so that's been a perfect spot to hang all my dresses so they're out of view of any family who might be nosing around.

Just did a small purge of things from my teens that will clearly never fit me again, and reorganized everything else into two plastic storage bins. I wish I'd discovered those sooner. They're just as great for keeping the shoes wigs safe when the cat inevitably gets into the closet as they are for making the Christmas clutter in the basement look neat and tidy.

long time ago in boxes in my office. Now everything fits into the closet so now thankfully there are no more wrinkles.
    Michelle

When I first started I would drive over to a department store 10 miles away or more and buy lingerie, stockings etc. I would usually buy dresses, purses and jewelry at Goodwill or Salvation Army, although obviously that was very hit or miss. Getting shoes was a more difficult problem so I eventually ordered pumps and other shoes from catalogs or online.

I hid my stuff first in the attic (discovered by mom), then in my closet (ditto) and eventually behind a piece of drywall that was loose but looked solid. To my knowledge this was never found.

In college I kept my stuff in a laundry bag in my closet as there was little chance any roommates would want to look in that.

Now most of my lingerie is in my dresser, while shoes, dresses, breast forms etc are in the basement. My wife knows about all the stuff: the only time I have to hide it is when her mother comes to visit, and I always have advance warning.