Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: where did you hide your stuff?

Gold Member
    I believe in hiding most of it in plain sight. My shoes are under the bed right next to my wife's. My clothes are in my closet and me and my wife just call them her's if anyone asks. The only real hiding is the stuff I have that my wife wouldn't have, like maybe the forms, so in a footlocker under the bed.

Thrift stores are probably your best bet (till you figure out your sizing). Most gurls start with stretchy knit dresses at first. Thrift store blouses/skirts range around 3-5 dollars. You can also pick up new unopened packaged nylons for around a dollar...This doesn't feel as harsh if you have to get rid of stuff in a pinch.

Cunning, No?

I have a wonderful live-in GG who knows NOTHING, so I can't hide anything at home. When The Urge hits and I buy clothes I hide them under the rim of the spare time under the trunk of my car. You can't keep very much in there, but the GG rarely drives my car, so the odds of her finding my lingerie are rather remote.

Of course, that leads to the next question, where do you dress?

anywhere I didn't think it would be found.

currently Im living at home. Im hiding my undies (panties) in a couple pairs of shoes (ie hiking boots, old running shoes) as for my other things I hide them with my other clothes and mix them in well so that its just another not folded shirt. As for when Im at college I hide stuff similarly thow often my undies get tucked under my mattress pad and then flattened down
    ~Eva

:SirTrey:

Before my wife knew I would keep my things locked id a toolbox in the basement.I had to do something as she had to stop working. One really hot day I got her to let me wear a skirt and It grew from there. Now all my things are upstairs.And I dress % days a week at home with her there.
    Angie

A few things to consider regarding “hiding” locations before you actually do it…

Wiring and electrical + clothing = Fire hazard.
    Perspiration, perfume and other odors = attract bugs and pests.
    Extreme heat + some of the above items = can equal mildew mold etc.
    Attics, basements, crawlspaces, etc. can contain fiberglass, asbestos bad dust.
    Pets have a knack for sniffing out your body scent (and hiding spots).
    Most people hide things at eye level.
    Family and friends WILL go snooping when given the chance.
    If you need a hiding place, you will need to access it quickly, plan for it.
    You may need to dispose of everything quickly, plan for that too.
    Always know the total number of items in your hiding place. A list is better.
    Devise a way to tell if someone has accessed your hiding location.
    Never toss anything in your trash that you do not want to share with others.
    Consider all possible reasons others might be close to your hiding place.
    Make your stash size as small as possible, but plan for expansion.
    Make your location accessible 24/7 in all climates if possible.
    Store all contents in separate plastic bags, which are waterproof.
    Store liquids and messy items in separate bags from dry stuff (clothes).

Ask yourself…
    What reasons the people you are concerned about would have for “snooping”.
    Consider what they might do if they discover your “stash”. Then decide what you will do if they do discover it. If they have the potential to use any of the information in a manner that would discredit you, ask yourself why you have people like that in your life. If you do, then make sure you have information equal to or more damaging on them to counter “blackmail” attempts or other dysfunctional behavior typically displayed by “losers”.

Always have a plan “A”, a plan “B” and a contingency plan. Chances are good that you will need them all someday.
    Remember that people always know more and are more perceptive than you think they are.

Consider making your overall goal one that allows you to live in a place where none of this is necessary.

I would give you some examples of some excellent hiding places, but then they would not be a secret any more…would they?

When I was married, I traveled 5 days/week and had a briefcase with my CD stuff that I would grab from the attic in garage before leaving for airport.

HaveFun/BeHappy
    Last edited by eluuzion; 07-20-2010 at 01:24 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Haven't been doing it that long, so my collection is not large. The undies, shoes and such are in a briefcase (I just realized that's pretty funny!) in the garage. The clothes are on hangers in the closet, underneath some guy clothes I don't wear anymore because they either don't fit or have gone out of style.

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    Before I came out, I use to hide most of my female clothing & other items in a big holdall bag which only I went in, but now I put most of it in drawers in my bedroom, although I still use the bag from time to time because of what I've bought over the years
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

When I started to buy my own things I put them in the closet or the drawer where ever they would normally be stored, no hiding. They are my clothes.

Sandra

I had several hiding places.

• In my closet, in a file folder box
    • Next to my bed, in a Chicago Bears laundry bag
    • In an old suitcase, under my bed

As far as I knew, none of the hiding places were ever discovered

Smile Where do I hide my stuff

I have a small locked toolbox in the back of my truck. It's amazing how much I can store in it when everything is neatly rolled up. I also have another hiding place in the garage in a box under a stack of tools. I really wish my wife would accept my dressing as I hate to hide it, as my clothes are beautiful.

When I first started I borrowed my mums, then I had friends give me some clothes that I would keep under the bed. I was living out of home at this time and friends knew I dressed (For fun because they though I was being silly, not because they new i was a CD) Now I live with my wife and my clothes are all hanging up with my guy clothes or they are in the dirty basket ready to be washed.

I have a little trouble remembering where I use to hide the few things I had when I was young. and at home. We had this little storage areas under the eves of the roof, and only us younger persons could get in there, pretty small space. After I got married the first time, my SO allowed me to keep it in a drawer and in the closet. My 2nd wife knew from the start and allows me to keep my clothes in the drawers(plural) and hanging in the closet. Sometimes she drops the hint that Nancie has to many clothes hanging in the closet, she takes up about 1/3 of the bar. Her sister knows and has agreed to take care of these things if something should happen while we are traveling. My kids do not know and have no reason to every find out.

I stopped hiding today !
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

When I was ending Jr. High and starting high school, I moved into the downstairs bedroom and my bedframe was pushed against the wall, into the corner, with just a little one foot gap to make room for the headboard. there were wooden drawers in my bedframe, so the drawers on the side of my bed that were close to the wall were a perfect place to hide girly clothes.

Now of course they hang in my closet or they're in my drawers.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

I live alone and have a lot of stuff, so hiding is not an option. I just keep my stuff in a bolt locked closet in my bedroom. I live in an old building and sometimes the doors wont stay shut, plus my long-hair cats love getting into everything. When I did hide my stiff, I was not good at it.
    Cary

When Living with my parents I had drawers built into some of the walls, I would take out the drawers and put my clothes behind the wall.

Now I just keep my clothes in my closet.

Hideaway

[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Blue"]My first purchase was a short black dress that I bought from a Salavation army clothing shop. From then on I was regular visitor but after a while I decided I needed to have a better choice of clothing and began visiting womens shops, pretending I was buying something special for my wives birthday etc.
    Make-up and other smaller items I just went forth and bought without any hassle.
    As for storing all these wonderful things, well I would put them into two large bags and then climb into our attic and under an area I had floored, would stuff them away. Obviuosly this limited the amount of clothes I could store at any one time thus the was a need to cull some things I had and take them to the Salvation army for them to sell.
    This was how things were until I came out to my wife, who was accepting of my crossdressing. Now I have my own room and a large wardrobe to hang all my nice things.

Love Joanne

As a kid, I hid my current clothes in the bottom of my box spring, I had cut a slit into the liner; then slid my stash as far to the frame as I could so it wouldn't accidently fall out. The other stuff stayed in old clothes bags in the attic; my mom never threw anything out, so I knew it was safe up there. When I moved out an shared with other guys, I kept my stash in my suitcase, which had a combination lock on it. When married I had to get a little more creative; we had a semi finished basement and attic. There were exposed beams in parts of the basement, I would put my stuff in plastic bags, squeeze all the air out to flatten them, and slide them beyond reach above the ceiling of the basement. No one else besides me could reach there. I also took it upon myself to arrange a 'loose' floorboard in a crawlspace of the attic, only held in by a nail that was easily pried out with any screwdriver or knife. Today I live alone and just hang my girl stuff with my guy stuff. I suppose if I ever date and they don't know about my CDing', I could go back to putting everything in my luggage, which of course all still have combination locks.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Smile Thrift stores.

Hi! As a kid I would wear my Mum’s or sister’s things but in my early teens I put my clothes in a box on top of my wardrobe, I was living with my Nan at the time who had difficulty getting about so I think I felt I didn’t have to be quite so worried about her finding them.

When it came to buying the clothes I would visit thrift stores, I can still remember the look on the one elderly ladies face when I placed two gypsy style skirts on the counter she was soooooo shocked !! I must have been 13 or 14 years old at the time, she asked me who they were for I kept my cool and I told her “Me” , her friend just smiled and seemed to understand I recall her giving her colleague a nudge and a shake of the head as if to say “let it be, don’t question him”.

At about the same time I also bought clothing from a local cut price supermarket too, I remember there was a really cheap silk cami knicker that I just had to have! I think my desire to dress was so strong that it completely overcome any fear I might have had, nowadays I don’t have to hide things and the great thing is that I’m starting to recapture some of that carefree spirit I had in my early teens again which is great if I want to go out and do some shopping without feeling anxious

I don't have too much stuff, but if I did, I would buy a big chest to put my things in, and on top of that, I would place a terrarium with a pet tarantula. There is no way that my wife would go within 20 feet.

Ace Aerial Fiery Flier fireflyespiritus's Avatar
    Well the only person I am hiding anything from is my father, so my dresser drawer works plenty fine...which is surprising considering how nosy he usually is.

One of my favorites, in a pile of dirty cloths. None of my roommates ever touched those. Now, they're all in with my normal cloths.

[SIZE="4"]Hi, I live in Las Vegas so naturally I hide my things in the cabinet that my slot machine sits atop!!!!!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams