Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever been CDing and was interrupted?

Smile Have you ever been CDing and was interrupted?

Have you ever been CDing and was interrupted in the process?
    This could range from you scrambling to undress as fast as u can and it being funny to you being caught by someone and it being a bad experience.
    I keep imagining someone CDing and all dolled up with makeup and everything and someone coming to the door and them trying to take it all off before answering. Now that would be funny.

For me, I like to play on webcam. So there were quite a few times this was interrupted and I had to take off my wig and whatever else I had on and put on my guy clothes and answer the door. It's a really fast process. I don't like it, it sucks, but it has happened. Or when someone knocked on my room door while i'm camming. Blah! So share your funny, annoying, crazy, or bad experiences of you being interrupted.
    It's not necessarily about being caught. I'm quite sure there are threads about that already. Feel free and welcomed to share those experiences as well here.

Have you ever been CDing and was interrupted

yes one day I just got dressed for a day of shopping for nice women's things wen as I left house my boss calls and says he needs me right away, so I go goack home and strip fast take all that fresh make up[ off and back to man things and to work. I was very upset of loseing my girle time.

Yes i got interrupted by a female friend and now she's is my full time understanding partner....

Have you ever been CDing and was interrupted

Yes, Our last home had a very nice tropical backyard and I loved to garden en femme as well as have my morning coffee. Had on my maid uniform and walked out and met eye to eye with the meter man. He says "Oh My Lordy", I gave out an eek! and scurried back inside.

Yes. I was making up. My eyes and face were finished but no lipstick or clothes yet. A knock on the door interrupted me. I unlocked the door, ran safely out of sight, yelled "Come in" and instructed a family member to have a seat while I hit the shower. I hated the interruption - I was ready for a nice makeup/dressup session.

Yes I was caught with my step sisters swimsuit and tights by my step mom when
    I was a lot younger. I was also caught by my step dad with my girlfriends clothes a
    few years ago. I got a little more careful after that.
    Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    I narrowly escaped discovery by my step daughter - I usually dress 24/7 since the kids moved out. so, I was all dressed and made up, working in my office when the dogs barked. I peeked out the office door just in time to see her shadow at the back door. I had just enough time to duck into the master bath and change. Had she made it 10 feet inside, I would have been trapped - with the option of either coming out (both senses) or hiding in the office, pretending I wasn't there!

Oddly enough I was reading this thread when a family member pulled into the driveway...while I was dressed of course.

Needless to say I now know I can sprint fairly fast in high heels!

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    My brother walked in before I could even start to get out of my dress and fishnets,he said I looked stupid and walked out

I'd just finished putting my makeup on after dressing when the doorbell went. I looked outside and saw a mate of mine, by the time I'd changed back and got the makeup off he'd gone.
    I later discovered he'd just bought a new car and wanted to show it off.

Comfortable to be me PortiaHoney's Avatar
    It's one thing to be able to hide behind a locked door. Quite another when your mother-in-law has a key and lets herself in.

Ah, the good old days.
    Freedom to be an individual is all powerful

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Oh my goodness, I can't count the times I've tried to fit in some nice calm girl time in an otherwise busy schedule and ended up finding out how quickly I could get to the point where I could put a bathrobe on to hide evidence of what I'd been doing. A good pair of slippers to hide my toenails is always nice to have nearby as well. There are several friends and family members who have wondered why I shower at such odd times.

There was the time I'd just finished painting my toenails a vampy, sparkly red and was just relaxing between admiring those nails and reading a book. I was caught up in the book when the front door opened and my brother-in-law came in to show off the new weed whacker he just bought. While his attention was focused on the machine I found where I could snuggle my toes under the throw rug while he went on and on about what a great purchase it was. When I made no move to hold it or follow him outside to see a demonstration he shrugged and left. My luck held and it turned out the polish had completely dried and was still glossy with no smudges as he trudged back to his garden.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I am lucky to stay ten floors up in high rise flats,so by time whoever is on their way up gets to the door I have managed to get my disguise on.luckily most visitors give notice that there planning to visit.It is annoying though when you've taken all that effort to get ready.My parents must wonder why every time they visit i'm in the shower
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I had so many close calls with just my wife's sisters (3) stopping by that I gave in and came out to all of them! They all thought it was just too cool, one always asks what outfit is on the agenda for our next visit! I have been blessed with one Great family!!!!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

My fastest time when I clocked myself once was 45 seconds. I suppose the "rush" fades when everything becomes routine.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

if you are a cross dresser and live on planet earth...you have had to do a very quick change...or be very quiet till they leave.

so sad to hide who and what you are.

GIRLtime INTERRUPTED

So many times that I lost count, resulting in: broken shoes, ripped outfits/clothing, embarrassment, and some weird talks with the UPS guy

Quote Originally Posted by Loni View Post
    if you are a cross dresser and live on planet earth...you have had to do a very quick change...or be very quiet till they leave.

so sad to hide who and what you are.

Wouldn't we save ourselves all the angst and paranoia by just saying "What the heck.... this is me"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

During the recent election campaigning I was getting myself ready to go out in public for the first time and my door got knocked more than it has for weeks! Not exactly a scenario for getting out out my front door discretely! Anyway I just ignored all those callers.

A little more difficult to avoid was the lady who ran a bed and breakfast place I was staying in recently who wanted to know if my radiator was working properly. And there was I taking a little nap on my bed in a nice skirt and cardigan A quick change was not an option, so I answered her query without fully opening the door to her.

Mind you she'd already seen me in my fem jeans often enough to have a few clues... Whether she saw what I was wearing or not I do not know.
    "Know, first, who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.”
    Epictetus (Greek Stoic philosopher) [SIZE="2"](who I'd never heard of either until I stumbled on the quote in "How to walk in high heels" by Camilla Morton )[/SIZE]

This is my maiden post here on the board, but this one's a doozy!

Late one night in an old apartment, I had a knock from an animal control officer. I answered (in drab) and he told me that they had received a report that somebody in the building had moved out and left their dog behind. I didn't know anything about the situation, but tried my best to help by telling him the only unit in the building that had a dog.

No big deal.

Maybe an hour or so after, I decided that it was time to indulge myself a little bit and I grabbed my make-up case. I'd finished my foundation and powder and was working on my eyeliner. There was a loud knock on the door and I heard "POLICE! OPEN UP" Panic would be a tame word to describe my state of mind.

I said "One minute" and scrubbed myself off as best I could with no time and answered the door.

The cop told me that the animal control officer (who was standing behind him) had seen a bong in my living room. He was right. There was a bong sitting on my computer desk, right behind me, that my (long-gone at the time) ex had converted into a flower pot.

I was given the choice of letting them in or them getting a search warrant for the whole place. Knowing what they would find if they searched the place, as far as private stuff goes (nothing illegal), I ignorantly let them in. I explained that the bong was just a decoration at that point and I wasn't into drugs, but they started searching the place anyway. Small town cops looking for that big bust I guess.

All was good until they got to the bathroom where my makeup was still sitting out and they started giving me weird looks. They moved into the bedroom and the cop grabbed a breast-form off dresser and asked "who does this belong to?"

At my wit's end and starting to get mad, I told him "It's mine. Everything in here is mine." He shrugged, opened up my closet door and started rifling through my laundry basket full of fem clothes, shoes, and assorted kinky objects. I just walked out and sat on the couch until they were done. What else did I have to hide?

Eventually, when I suppose they felt they had left no stone unturned (and I believe they were correct), I was given a ticket for possession of drug paraphernalia. A misdemeanor with a $100 fine. Once I was finally alone, I looked in the mirror and I still had eyeliner and foundation all over my face, only the liner was runny from when I tried to scrub it off and the foundation was still caked around the outside of my face.

Moral of the story, if any cop ever tells you he wants to come in or else he'll get a search warrant, make him get that warrant!
    Last edited by Carissa; 05-26-2010 at 08:41 AM.

The journey has begun.... Regina's Avatar
    Yeh!..it happened to me around March I was locked in the extra bedroom, I had just put my lipstick on when I grabbed my purse and headed for the door, when I opened the door I heard noise from down stairs... the Mrs came home early!. I was done for the evening, I had to go back into the bedroom and remove everything....bummed out big time that night.

Regina

When I was single and living alone, I was almost compeltely finished getting dressed to go out. It was a few days before Halloween - not really a night that there would be parties.

A friend of mine (married gal) had stopped by my condo, and come up to the back door, so there was no escaping - she could see me.

Let her in and explained that I was going to a Halloween party and was going femme on a co-worker's dare (she didn't know anyone I worked with). She bought it and helped a little with my makeup. She never brought it up again.

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    Yes, I get the phone calls from my mother saying are you home, of course so I say Yes, then, she'll say good cause I coming around the corner. So I have to quickly cover up because no one knows that I dress up. Would be easier if she knew but some how i feel that i would disappoint her, ever though growing up she's questioned me about me wearing her things & makeup.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Yep -- back when I was 16 my mum and dad would go out to my aunt's house on a Sunday evening. The usual routine was I'd transform to being just your typical teenage girl, get out my copies of Tiger Beat, 16, and Seventeen, put some 45s and my record player and lay on my bed reading and enjoying the music.

Brings a tear to my eye just to think about how happy I was during these few hours.

I'd usually have some idea of when they were coming home and could dash to the bathroom to change. This worked many times, right up until the one time it didn't.

Not to worry. The bruises healed after a week or so.

Funny -- my wife catches me like this all time now -- well perhaps a bit more mature in format. The bruises have been replaced with a kiss and hug

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

If I had a doller for every time I have been interupted I wouldn't need to find a job!
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!