Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: nylons at work

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar

nylons at work

Monday and Tuesday this week (I work from home on Wednesdays), I wore black pantyhose to work under my jeans, with no socks. That of course leaves a fair bit of ankle showing between jeans and sneakers, especially when I sit with my feet up on the filing cabinet at my cube as I am wont to do, or sit with my legs crossed as i often do in meetings.

At least two people noticed, I am sure...one was holding a conversation with me and looked directly at my feel on my file cabinet for several moments, almost losing his train of thought.

Chances are, no one's going to say anything, though I'd bet money that my good friend at work would say something to me if he noticed--he's the one who inadvertently felt my bra strap a while back.

I've occasionally worn opaque black tights, but since those look more like dress socks I never expected anyone to notice. These were sheer black pantyhose--clearly NOT guy socks of any sort. We'll see if anything comes of it.

No, I'm not entirely sure of my motivations for doing this, other than to observe reactions. Eventually I may decide to push the envelope a little and go with colored tights...but we'll see. For now, tomorrow will be pantyhose again.
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I've worn pantyhose under my pants to work a couple of times. The problem is it can be rather warm.
    It would be best to wear the pantyhose with a nice skirt.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I've only had one person ever say anything directly to me. I was in an office waiting for a Maintenence Super to check on some work I was doing, Had my legs crossed while reading one of those magazines you find in every office. The secretary had noticed and one of those times I had looked up to see if anybody was approaching, she looked at me and said "Circulation Problems?" I simply replied "Yeah, support stockings work well for me" she said something to the effect of "good, you're taking care of yourself"

Nothing came of it nor was anything more ever said.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Gold Member
    What if he gave you this really erotic look, started breathing a bit heavy and said -
    "Are those, pantyhose you are wearing" and started adjusting his fly?

I bet THAT would have been interesting.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Gold Member
    When asked, tell them their support hose to help with the circulation in
    your legs. You just might start a new fad. LOL Rader

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    What if he gave you this really erotic look, started breathing a bit heavy and said -
    "Are those, pantyhose you are wearing" and started adjusting his fly?

I bet THAT would have been interesting.
    Yeah, you never know how a person might react. And I kinda wonder...since I've done the same sort of thing in the past....are we using our co workers for cheap thrills, or treating them as guineau pigs?

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    Pantyhose? Whats are those? LOL

I do not know many women that wear them anymore. Thinking they are a bit out of date these days.

Katie

Banned Read only
    It feels great to be so daring. I have regularly worn panties and tights to work but have never been brave enough not to wear socks over my tights.

Quote Originally Posted by Katesback View Post

I do not know many women that wear them anymore. Thinking they are a bit out of date these days.

Katie
    Actually, pantyhose sales have stopped dropping the last two years, and tights sales have seen a 7% increase of late. Watch the runways at fashion shows; lots of still images from them out there. Quite a number of models are no longer going barelegged for whatever look is being shown.

Things go in waves. Women have worn some form of hosiery for centuries. It's not going bye-bye anytime soon.

Ha-ha, enjoy hon. Life is fun when its mixed with intrigue
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I don't ware pantyhose but I do wear nylon thigh-high stockings when it is cold out.

My problem, if you want to call it that, is I always wear female shoes with nylons and if I am going somewhere trying to be androgynous, I wear female flats over my stockings but don't try to hide them with pants legs that go down over the top of my shoes.

I just don't pay it any mind.

Just enjoy wearing them and if you feel a little daring exposing them in the office then so be it and have fun with it. Only you can determine if it would case serious problems at work.

Just call Me: "W - O - M - A - N"

As King said: "I'm free at last, I'm free at last.
    Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!"

Silver Member
    I love to wear black hold ups under my work trousers, they feel wonderful and not too warm

I have not only wore tights to work, but also out shopping and paying bills and out
    socializing with friends that know. I have worn them to the college, with the group I
    hang out with. But not without either underwear or panties underneath regularly. Oh
    and diffenately not without pants covering them. Oh and I haven't done pantyhose, just
    tights because tights resist runs better than sheer thin pantyhose.
    Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by JulieC View Post
    Actually, pantyhose sales have stopped dropping the last two years, and tights sales have seen a 7% increase of late. Watch the runways at fashion shows; lots of still images from them out there. Quite a number of models are no longer going barelegged for whatever look is being shown.

Things go in waves. Women have worn some form of hosiery for centuries. It's not going bye-bye anytime soon.
    They hide a lot of flaws, they keep your feet from sweating inside your shoes according to women I have spoke to about them. They are coming back, and I don't ever see them going away. I like them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DiannaRose View Post

Chances are, no one's going to say anything, though I'd bet money that my good friend at work would say something to me if he noticed--he's the one who inadvertently felt my bra strap a while back.

No, I'm not entirely sure of my motivations for doing this, other than to observe reactions. Eventually I may decide to push the envelope a little and go with colored tights...but we'll see. For now, tomorrow will be pantyhose again.
    I don't know if you are out of the closet or not, but if you are not it looks like you soon will be. Be careful the Pink Fog does not bring you out before you are ready.
    On the other hand, if you are wanting to come out, then you are heading in the right direction.
    Last edited by Nigella; 05-28-2010 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Please learn to use the multi quote or edit facility

pantyhoes to work

It has turned cold here in central Canada again, so pantyhoes on under my work clothes again this week. I wear coveralls over my work pants, so no chance of my hoes being seen. They do help to keep my legs warm. (Only excuse I have for wearing them)

Hi, Dianna Rose,

U go Girl!!! U and I are cut with the same scissors. I also wear PH, and knee high sheer socks, with bows, back seems, fish nets , u named. Not to metion the girls slack and, and blouses. over the years several of the girls I work with have asked questions, leik where do u get it; and I just reveal wher I get them . I never explain why, and completely coem out. Just that the clothing is female, and tha is what I wear. Now, I am sot of one of the girls, we get togther and talk girl stuff, boys, husbands, shopping, kied, etc. They sort of acceptme. My kids totally acepme too. Alll I ask is to be accept for what I ma , a female, no more no less

Been there - done that

Dressed that way for years, and yes, some noticed, some did not but not once did anyone comment. Who knows why they didn'tquestion or coment but there you go.

Kerry

When it is cool enough I often wear nylons under my pants, even to play golf. But I usually have some socks on also. Love the feel of the nylons.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Katesback View Post

Katie
    Kate is right,
    Therefore, it is now commanded that no TG wear pantyhose!

I will not allow anyone to wear pantyhose anymore!

This sharade simply MUST stop immediately!
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

It is a rare day that I go without panyhose.

I am a truck driver, and often will have my trousers laying on the floor while I drive. I just love seeing my coloured toes on the pedals, and enjoy rubbing my hosed legs while driving.

Who cares what others may see or think. My life, my body, and my way.

Aspiring Member
    I used to wear hose solely to hide the leg hair. Solution: get rid of the leg hair

When I go to work, I always wear pantyhose under my pants and with loafers and no socks. I don't make a big deal about it and just go about my normal acivity. I don't try to hide my exposed ankles and nobody has ever noticed.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

at work

I have shaved legs and wear pantyhose under my slacks everyday. Went shopping for womens slacks today, but didn't find anything i like yet.
    Sometimes I don't wear socks, nobody says a word. I'll start wearing a camisole soon.

Now with the colder weather down here in the southern hemisphere I've been wearing tights under my jeans nearly every day. I do put socks on as well but more for a practial reason than nerves. Riding my scooter in this cold weather is not much fun. I think I'll have to hunt out thicker tights too. All mine are 40 denier, something closer to 80 might be warmer.

when I worked as an RN in a hosp. I always wore white support PH under my white female jeans and they made my legs feel great after 8-12 hours on my feet - some other nurses noticed from time to time but little was ever said and I loved it - in the cooler weather I wear PH under my jeans every day I wear them - Ellen