Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: nylons at work

Gold Member
    So anymore experiences to share?

Maybe the guy was dreaming about the erotic scent of your nyloned feet in those shoes without extra socks.

OK sorry I know WAY too much about foot stuff.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I tried wearing pantyhose and tights under dress slacks, but I can understand why women don't like it. It's ok with a skirt or a few hours, but a whole day in them does get very warm. Probably better in the winter and during the times you'll be outside a lot.

I often have to travel for business and when I do I just love to bring Shannon along. Much like many of the girls here, I too love to wear hose to work. I love thinking if anyone can see my sheer hose if I cross my legs. Even more fun, is wearing hose when flying. You can't get around taking your shoes off at the security check and it is fun to see if anyone takes notice of a guy wearing sheer hose. Kinda fun!!

I've seen lots of guys socks that are sheer like pantyhose. I even own a few pairs, because they are actually nylon (or nylon blend). I've had the luxury of being able to wear thigh-highs to work every day, but I have worn boots over them or socks. Unfortunately, a recent promotion and assignment change at work prevents me from wearing thigh-highs at work.

I have worn panties and pantyhose under my work clothes on a few occasions,

very exciting!

Marie

A couple of comments are required. Pantyhose were on the way out a few years ago but the last 2 years (at least here in Australia) they seem to have come back very strong in winter. This year lots of young women are wearing tights and pantyhose. As someone else said fashions swings around.

I often wear tights when going out of an evening in cold weather. They feel great next to your skin and keep you warm. No one ever notices or comments and my wife is quite comfortable with me doing so.

I wear Pantyhose under my work clothes sometime with socks sometimes without. I never had anyone say anything not sure that anyone has evenever noticed.

The New Improved Version Virgin_CD's Avatar
    Nichole Erin... I like the way you think........ Walk on the wild side type stuff. SHowing a little ankle is a new twist on "tease" but it's safe and I would bet there would be more takers than anyone expected if it were tested. Leaves me with venemous temptations. Don't... Stop?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"All things in moderation"[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by joann07 View Post
    When I go to work, I always wear pantyhose under my pants and with loafers and no socks. I don't make a big deal about it and just go about my normal acivity. I don't try to hide my exposed ankles and nobody has ever noticed.

Hugs!
    Your right I have worn spport pantyhose daily for over 10 now. if i do wear socks they are the no show sock so my ankles are fully exposed. in all that time there was only one thing said. one guy commented that there was something on my anke. I LOOKED DOWN AND said there is a run in my pantyhose. this guy is the total redneck type and was in shock. I told him I have leg problems and pantyhose helps. My boss sitting across the desk said Yep. I supose i WOULD DO IT TOO if I had that problem. LOL

do You know how many brands of mens pantyhose on the market today? there are many. search legwear for men. you can find more that 10 brands. to me it is a moot point. im too small to wear anything mens below the waist. that is another added demention to my cd'ing that most dont have to contend with.

also I just started wearing a camisole. it feels great. the fabrics are more breathable

i wear tights all the time under my trackie bottoms

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    I have been known to wear PH under pants at work, but typically for me are either sheer knee-highs slightly covered or not... or various sheerness of trouser socks.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!