Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: nylons at work

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    Kate is right,
    Therefore, it is now commanded that no TG wear pantyhose!

I will not allow anyone to wear pantyhose anymore!

This charade simply MUST stop immediately!
    I'll stop wearing pantyhose when the coroner takes off my last pair!

I have worn pantyhose under my clothes at work a lot. Once in a while I go without socks and it is definately a thrill.

Its interesting to hear the stories...I do wonder if we use people as guinea pigs..Hahaha. I wear stockings usually to help support my legs because I'm on my feet all day. Usually I would wear socks but lately I have gone without socks because it is getting hot out. Speaking of guinea pigs....I was not enfemme the other day but saw these gorgeous pair of shoes that I wanted to try on. Since I had my stockings on I took a quick look around and tried them on. Then I walked around the store a bit to see if they would be comfy and to see if anyone would even notice. Nobody said anything and nobody seemed to notice. It was fun.

Sounds like you want to get caught.

with red nails...

Underdressing is not something that drives me in any way, not that any who've posted here have said such, but I know it's a "thing" for many. Not me. I keep my femme side quite private, for better or worse, thank you very much. However, and there had to be a however here, didn't there? I have on occasion just thrown in the towel in regards to getting back to my male side and have gone to work with my underthings still a part of me (yes, including pantyhose). It's just, you know… having spent a weekend within complete glamour-hood, what's a girl to do? And when this happens, there I find myself within my everyday work-a-day world with my Revlon Red, Levi jeans-covered, pantyhose-encapsulated toenails that secretly run all the way up my shaved legs to my femme heart, talking to all as if I'm this normal guy-thing they know, knowing inside, of course, there isn't such a being. When this has happened, I must say I do have fun bouncing back and forth within the dichotomous being I've become, never fully knowing who I am. But that's a discussion for another post!

Robyn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I don't think I want to be caught but I was sure pressing the boundaries. I like to keep the two separate and not mix them. I'll be en femme next time though I have only gone out twice so it is still very new.

You definitely got a reaction. I hope it is the one you expected.
    Michelle

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    Thanks for all your comments and feedback, ladies and/or gents!

I admit part of is in coming from my need to be a little more "out". It's actually easier for me to do the pantyhose-or-tights-without-socks thing at work than at home (where it can't happen), partly because at work it doesn't matter as much to me what people think. So it gives me a chance to push the envelope a little, that I might not otherwise have.

This week I'll be working from home every day, but next week I'm going to wear my paisley tights, maybe even my purple ones.
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

As long as the consequences of being "outed" at work are not horrible, pushing the envelope can be fun. Enjoy!

Freddy

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    No pantyhose under my work clothes, do not want to mix business with pleasure.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

I wore pantyhose at work under knee high (but low heeled "women's" boots (and enjoyed every minute of it). Due to the office climate, the boots were under the pants.

Wear what you feel like!

Many of us wear pantyhose everyday with no issues.For me,it has prevented my sweaty jeans from rubbing and chafing my legs,as well as great support and compression. As far as anyone noticing[ankle gawkers], who cares? They will get over it and may respect you more for being "different" and confident.

Pantyhose (Holdups, especially bridal).....I wear every day.

Have to wear socks though coz I would probably get run out of town if people noticed. Still, fab feeling though and I love the mark they leave at the end of the day.....girlie or wot

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    Kate is right,
    Therefore, it is now commanded that no TG wear pantyhose!

I will not allow anyone to wear pantyhose anymore!

This sharade simply MUST stop immediately!
    LOL....then i quit crossdressing if thats the case! Time to go find my boxers, socks and work pants. later!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

I'll often wear pantyhose under slacks, epically in the winter because it's warmer. I've never had anyone mention them. I've also noticed that the visible parts, that is from the end of the pant cuff to the shoe looks an awful lot like my formal dress socks so you could just say that you haven't done laundry lately and had to wear your formal socks. I don't know if that would work with jeans though.
    ColleenW

Red face pantyhose

Like most girls in here I do wear hose under my male drab if weather permits but use socks to cover the ankles. It just makes the work days go faster and more exciting

I have worn pantyhose under my pants on and off since I was a teenager in the 70's. Yes it can be quite warm. Most of us including real women wear panties under their pantyhose. Then if we have pants on overtop then yes it can be very warm. A lot of people don't seem to realize that pantyhose were design to be worn without panties. That's the whole reason why the panty was attached hence the name pantyhose. Don't believe me then look it up.

So I find the solution to the "heat" problem is don't wear panties. Just wear pantyhose under your pants. What I prefer is thigh high stockings and panties. Being the type of extra feminine girl I am even through you don't need it for thigh high stockings I also wear a garter belt. But get a good garter belt, an 8 garter one. The cheap ones you find with 4 garters aren't really made to be worn all day.

Also wear the garter belt properly the way they were originally meant to be worn with the panties under the garters. Yes this means having to unsnap the garters and having to reconnect them every time you go to the washroom. But being a girl does have cetain routines to follow.

Vicki

It's Weird-
    I HAVE worn pantyhose to work; but like Kellgrl above, covered them w/ male socks. For me, it sorta ruins the experience, which is why I haven't done it much.
    But I DO get what you're talking about as far as leaving "clues" for people about who I really am. Haven't acted on these feelings too many times, but amazing how STRONG the desire to "tell" on myself can sometimes be...
    Last edited by Rita D; 06-26-2010 at 02:22 PM.

I wear hold ups in the cooler weather every day, but i find wearing tights the boys get a little hot , so to cure that i now wear suspender tights these are great as you feel like stockings and suspender belt (garter belt) and they dont creap down during the day if you are active

to all

J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

I been wearing pantyhose 24/7 to work verything i do with no sock on just like the feeling of and on my days off when can i wear then with shorts on nobody very say nothing about then I have a couple friends both women they like the fact about me wearing then

Talking

i used to be all about hose but somehow ive evolved into just kneehighs.i nguess the crotch part is just too hot here in florida.although nothing beats a great pair of legs.ha ha
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

I've just started my cding but have already found out that wearing panties and ph [although I've switched to thigh-high,and knee high hose] to work every day is very enjoyable,

love to wear at work

i have been wearing lingerie at work for many years now and the feeling i get knowing im wearing it when others dont is still as good today as it ever was

Nothing quite like that smooth and silky feeling that pantyhose provides in the right places. Havings said that, I also like thigh hi's in the summer because it does tend to get a little warm in the crotch area during the hot summer months. Comfort has to be balanced with pleasure.

Dannie

Dianna, I'm guessing he was just perplexed that someone would combine elegant sheer black hosiery and sneakers.