Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your first expierence with crossdressing?

Self starter or introduced?

I'm just wondering if anyone else started because of someone else's influence? A friend, family member, etc.

I started all on my own. I don't know why I started, and don't even care.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Well...
    I have to say my sister forced me to wear one of her night gown when i was 8 for a game. I hated it! lol.

Funny to see a few years after, after another dispute with my sister, I sneaked secretly in her room as a vengeance and wore a nice outfit and surprisingly i found it rather cool and I got troubled.
    That's how it all begun.

So i'd say it went by myself but indirectly in reaction to my sister who annoyed me at the time as well.

Playboy girl at heart Bunny Girl Zoe's Avatar
    Started myself guess feeling was allways there deep inside till one day it surfaced.

I started wearing my sisters leotards when I was about 5 all on my own. I had no idea why other than it made me feel good.
    Last edited by NikiMichelle; 02-07-2010 at 05:14 PM.

Started by myself without any encouragement/provocation.
    Don't know why I did it.
    Probably started as the curiousity of youth, but couldn't say 100%... It's easy enough to forget exact feelings in after 15 years. I guess I must have enjoyed it though or I wouldn't be here right now
    Samantha -x-

LIke Niki Michelle, I started with my sister's leotards and tights over some silky panties out of curiosity. I would guess the influence that started me off was when a girl in my class at age 9 wore her leotard to perform a dance for us. My thoughts drifted off to the times my sister and her neighborhood friend would play in house in their leotards and tights and the girls in her dance class, making me curious of how it would feel to be dressed in them myself. I was so titillated at the silky all over squeeze on me in a leotard over tights, seeing a leotarded me in the mirror as I minced about the house home alone dressed, even the anticipation of slipping them on, that I have been hooked ever since.

I accept full respnsibility for my present state of gender confusion!!
    I would like to blame someone else, but I can't....This is all of my own doing!!

I did it all on my own,,, found a box full of clothes and then I was hooked
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Megan Dee

I would suggest that even if somebody else sowed the seed, it had to be fertile ground.
    In my case no-one else was involved.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    totally and completely on my own.

I've always been a self starter and this is no exception.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I am quite sure that the urge to dress was always in me, but I am certainly aware of some "triggers" early in my life that got me started actually doing it. Mainly this was seeing my mother and her friends all dressed up for special occasions -- I was fascinated by their clothes, shoes, jewelry, hair and makeup. My mom, who really expected a girl and was rather surprised when I popped out, enabled my fascination with the feminine to some extent -- she would put lipstick and nail polish on me from time to time, let me get my ears pierced, and bought me my first pair of heels -- but I don't think any of this would have "taken" if I hadn't had an underlying predilection toward transgenderism.

- Diane

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalove View Post
    I started all on my own. I don't know why I started, and don't even care.
    Same here
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Being the only child in the family--read: rotten spoiled brat--I was a self starter.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Introduced

An older neighborhood girl I played with alot was really fascinated with dressing boys as girls, and I was her guinea pig. At first I resisted it. But I'd always had a fascination with costumes, and something clicked. She was 11, I was 7 or 8 when it started.

A majority of my best friends were girls, and I was not into sports at all, or rough-and-tumble play.

So I was not a self-starter, but I became highly motivated, dressing completely w/makeup by age 11 or so (oh to be size 4 again ). I was never focused on a particular article of clothing, but the complete presentation.

-- Diane

My mother used me to make clothes for someone less needy. I hated it then but started dressing about 2 years later. I don't think that 's what started it, but who knows what goes on in an 8yr olds mind.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

I started on my own. Tried to supress it for many years, but now it's a integral part of who I am as a person.

When I was in the 2nd or 3rd grade, I apparently ran out of clean underwear for school one day, and my mom had me wear a pair of my sisters panties.

During the day I noticed a certain level of arousal, or, what ever passed for arousal in a little kid. As I look back, it seems a pretty obvious classical conditioning sequence. In any case, as I matured the conditioned response to silky underwear flourished.

I suspect there is a similar conditioning sequence at the root of most transvestic fetishes.
    Last edited by VtVicky; 02-09-2010 at 11:27 PM. Reason: typo

I doed all by myself ! e
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I can't say I was "introduced". Instead, call me a co-instigator. I had two neighbor brothers as playmates when I was age 6. One older than me, one younger.

When shoes became available again toward the end of WWII, their Mom threw several pairs of her old heels into the trash. We retrieved them and jointly decided wearing them would be fun. Strutting around in those heels was great until their Mom saw us. Well, it was fun while it lasted.

About 3 years later I had a weekly opportunity to get into my Mom's closet and try on just about everything she had. That was completely solo; I had no outside influence. This adventure came with a good measure of guilt, so I was extremely careful to leave no traces. That went on for several years. I never had reason to believe Mom ever knew.

No one led me down the path of temptation. I found my own way.

Daisy

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

almost an accident, really

My wife and I were joking around and when she saw me dressed in stockings, heels and lingerie she made a fateful comment: "We have to buy you a dress"!

And that was that!

tina

Carbon-based Member eileendover's Avatar
    pulled myself up by my own bra straps.

i started

a best friend and me played roll playing games I was always the girl so I dressed as one
    also my mom said I should be more like my sister i missunderstood her completly
    and also it was fun
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

Mom helped

As an only child, I didnt have any sisters to borrow things so i would sneak some time with moms stockings, slips, etc. Was always fascinated by womens clothes and my first big opportunity came wen I was pledging for a college fraternity in 83. All pledges had to show up at a party in drag per the pledgemaster.
    I nervously mentioned it to mom and she smiled and shared she thought some of her things were streched out a bit and we would have to go shopping and we were off to her local dress shop. I admit I was embarassed when she advised her SA friend and our neighbor but she was great.
    Took me to a dressing room, took measurements and came back with a corset and panties. I blushed deep red and she said lets go and I had the panties on and she was lacing me in to the corset. I swam on the college team and my body was clean shaven . When she put the stockings on, what a sensation. Black dress and accessories followed. Had to undress and stopped with mom for a pair of pumps. On the day of the party, my mom drew me a bath with oils and started to help me dress. She set my hair in rollers and painted my nails in her favorite red color, a first on both counts. I finished dressing and was off to the party. I was shocked because I was the only pledge who went all the way, some guys just put on a dress , amkeup and a cheap wiig. I go a little too much attention , especially from girls who complimented me on the loook and gave a pinch or two.