Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: What was your first expierence with crossdressing?

Self starter, started around the age of 8 and it could even have been earlier, I don't have such a good recollection of my early years. There was nothing that initiated it, it was just there.

I'm a self starter.. I was influenced by my mom wearing pantyhose and heels to school functions with my dad who was a teacher back when I was a weee lad.. And I tried on those shoes one day as well the pantyhose.. When I saw that legs could be shaded a different color I wanted that.. Same with heels.. I loved how heels look.. There's just something about heels that dazzle (?) me.. I can't explain it..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Self starter, I started trying on my mothers and grandmothers panties around age 3 or 4. To this day I have no idea why.

self starter

I was helping my mom sorting socks and a pair of my mom's Kneehi's were in the pile, I was around 4 or 5. Something clicked and I had to try them on. Then came pantyhose then panties etc, etc.

Self starter as far back as I can remember into my early childhood.
    When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

One of those roving T-girl gangs jumped me one day as I was walking out of church, the rest is history.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

I started it on my own, something about seemed right lol been doing it since

I've been wearing girl clothes since before I realized most people thought it was weird. I remember my older sister dressed me like a girl sometimes when we were little kids. From then on I just liked girl clothes. Not for any sexual excitement but because they seemed way better.
    [SIZE="1"]Capitalists are no more capable of self-sacrifice than a man is capable of lifting himself up by his own bootstraps. - Lenin[/SIZE]

I started by myself. I was home alone in the house and I said to mysely 'why not'. So I tried on my girlfriend's cream silk dress and yes it felt good. That was only about 3years ago. I do have a fetish for pvc and leather especially skirts. It just feels good.

self starter here, with my sisters slip b4 a bath when i was 6 or 7. Heavenly!

Crossdresser At Heart NatashaCD's Avatar
    Self starter here went to my aunties wardrobe and put on a pair of vintage kneehigh boots i was also around the 7 - 8yo mark

I started on my own. All I can remember about it is that I started dressing in kindergarten. I don't know why, but I remember trying on women's dresses and loving it.
    Michelle

Another Day Another Dress
    I always wondered what it would be like to be a girl and where dresses but never really acted on it. Well when i was around I was playing truth or dare and ended up in a mini skirt. So i guess that was the initial spark that lit te flame
    [SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="3"]Samantha[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] Another Day Another Dress

Carbon-based Member eileendover's Avatar
    "I'm a CD, and Crossdressing was my idea."

Actually, my great-great-great-grandfather, Ben Dover, invented crossdressing. He passed all patents and trademarks down to me.

You each owe me $1.98.

Earliest memories are of wanting to be a girl So I would say it was some sort of genetic thing. Nobody else influenced me, although mother supported my desire to try girls clothes out.
    Something happens and I'm head over heels.

Little Miss Aussie

I started all by myself around 9 then stopped. I started up again for a few years later in my teens and stopped again. Then I started wearing some of my wifes clothes around 8 years later. I finally bit the bullet and went and spent a heap of money on clothes, shoes, makeup and wig. I felt a lot better after that. Just wish i had more time to do my thing. (CD)

Luv Emma

Another self starter here, I remember looking at the lingerie sections of
    catalogs at a very early age and with no sister, borrowed stuff from my mom. Needed no encouragement to dress then, or now.

I started myself at a very young age. Don't know why I just felt that I was dressed wrong.

It all started at the age of 9 with one of my mothers satin blouses. I can still remember how it felt along my skin. The rest is history and I dont ever regret dressing up.

Aspiring Member
    I was not dressed up by anyone that I can remember, ther was some thoughtless comments about wishing for a girl ( nice way to say I did not get what i wanted,no mater how they then try to retract. ) but then curiosity and tring to understand allthe sillythings infomation is lacking in ..got me to go looking! belive it or not I was looking for info about the kid next door s rubber pants.and instead found somthing more intersting..a whole draw fullof girdles...now opening that draw up and being assulted with e aromas....didi I self start or was I tricked?

Started by myself without any encouragement. I allway whated to a girl. My wife allways tell me "That you should a been a girl " I would if she is trying to tell me something ? She lets me dress in the house but NOT out side .

Self-starter. I can't remember which came first but two things stick in my mind from when I was 5 or 6. I can remember borrowing and wearing my mum's stockings. I can also remember being facinated by a neighbour's girls who wore their leotards whilst playing in the summertime. I wanted to try one on - I had to wait until my sister got one. Since then I have always had the urge - I have considered the idea that it was the misunderstood first feelings of attraction to the opposite sex that made me want to dress and look like a girl.

Self starter from before I can remember,but definately glad I did start!!xx

Like many others, started very young.
    I don’t know what started it and I can’t remember the very first time.
    I also struggle to remember how it made me feel or what sort of emotions were going through my mind when doing it, if indeed there were any specific emotions attributed to dressing.
    Strange really. But then much of life is immeasurably confusing

Self starter

At about age 12 I started sneaking into my older sisters drawer and trying on her clothes.I dont know why but that was it, still enjoy dressing all these years later.