Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your first expierence with crossdressing?

Thank you for the responses

Thank you all for the many responses on this question.

Certainly many here are self-starters, with triggers early in life also being important.
    Last edited by Nigella; 04-10-2010 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Read the forum rules re right of content

Freddy

Aspiring Member

Oh, "we" are very consistent. For good reasons.

**I think it is interesting how it's OK for females to wear masculine clothes, but not so much the other way around. If an aunt were to dress a girl in boy clothes, there would be no problem, but have that aunt dress a boy in girl's clothes, and there is a problem. We're not very consistent, are we?

Well, I think the FTM crossdressers might have a few things to say about there being "no problems" with a female being dressed or dressing as a male...

And, I don't need to say much about uncles dressing nieces - of any age - as boys, do I?

But more to the typical MTF situation, "we," may be very consistent - if all of society is counted as the we...

On the face of it, MTF crossdressing is humorous/baffling/worring - as when a child/boy/man (repeatedly) trades a dime for a nickel and winds up worse off for the exchange.

A male, with all the extra pay and perks that comes with being a male, and none of the monthly downsides or high daily upkeep of being a female, seems to be trading the dime for a nickel in life.

This is a problem when you see your child/husband/boyfriend/coworker/buddy taking what seems to be the sorrier deal in life. You only have so many "for sure" people in your life and seeing one of those "somehow" diminished is a loss to you personally and something to attempt to "fix."

Nope. Pretty consistent when you think about.

And, for some good reasons. Many of them very reasonable reasons...

"It's not us - it's you."

I had a girl dress me and we did some bondage play, I really found that I enjoyed the way lingerie felt. But sadly its been far too long sense I've done either.

Started on my own wearing my mum's clothes when she went out, no particular reason why apart from wanting to try dress up as a woman. The rest as they say is history.

PH, Heels, & Pretty Dress Rachel Lea's Avatar
    I basically started on my own but only after a friend of mine was dressed as a girl by by sister for halloween, I was so jealous. After that I just started with anything I could find at home, pantyhose were the first item.
    Rachel Lea

I got started when my older sister and her friends dressed me up as a girl for holloween once when about 8 hated it then but a few years latter sneaking into her room and clothes hamper dig out her bra and panties even got cought by her once wearing them although nothing was ever said about it that how I fell in love being dressed as a women

Platinum Member
    My cross dressing is entirely self induced - it started very young and although it has fluctuated, it has never gone away. Im fortunate in that my wife is supportive...but not the instigator!

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Partially on my own plus I was the child who had to do the fitting for hems on my cousins dresses. Also when my mom would shop she would say things like "I wish you were a girls! the selection is much prettier" so those two events began who I am.

In a nutshell it was via my mother, grandmother and for them it was not intentional all the events started the trigger in me which has been going on since age 5.

My start

I would say self starter. Had a facination for heels and hose. I would wear stuff of my mom and sister. They were real casual though. The best stuff was the ladies I would babysit and housesit for. They had it all, the cute and sexy clothes and high heels. From there I was hooked. Also had a neighbor that I told about this and liked seeing me in panties, hose, and heels.

As a child my mother dressed me in my sisters hand me downs. however, whether that had any bearing on who i am today i know not. Several decades went by and about puberty i noticed i had a strong attraction to lingerie hanging in the department stores. I'd walk by it just to feel it brush my hands and arms. after my sister moved out she left one of her bras here which i found. that night i put that bra on and stuffed it with socks. that was like lighting a roman candle for me. i also as a teen would slip into my mothers clothing while my parents were away. i just loved it and it felt so right for me. years of struggling with myself and seemingly wrong desires and seeking the how's and whys of it all. finely i gave up the fight ans accepted me for who i am after purging for about 4 or 5 times. really i think it was always there. everything has it's trigger which starts the motion.

I had to play a part in a school play in kindergarten. My Mom put me in a pair of tights to complete my outfit. That was probably the trigger that started it.

Smile

Self starter.....earlier than I can remember. For me. Just normal, always on my mind thinking about pretty things.
    Shari

same as the majority:
    I started on my own, I don't know why but some how I came to the conclusion that it was better to be a girl than it was to be a boy.
    Of course it came to me at the age of 5 and I did not know what to do about my discovery.

I just started wearing my mothers and sisters clothes one day, I don't even know why I did it, put from about the age of 11 onward I was raiding the clothes hamper for bra's panties and anything else I could get my hands on

For me it started when I was 3 or 4 and my sister dressed me in her yellow dancing tutu. When she showed my parents, they told her not to do it again as "he may get to like it"!
    Next I remember when I was about 12, the whole family going on holiday to a holiday club, and we were put into teams to act out characters from history. I was in a group with some ladies, who decided I should be Cleopatra, and duly dressed me up with bra, panties, low cut dress and a wig (and a painted asp going down my bosom!).
    After that there was no stopping me!

It was on my own trying on my Mother's bra first and going from there. I have never had anyone help me or force me to dress, much to my disappointment.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

The urge was all mine,although those leaving those pile of clothes in plain sight are
    slightly guilt too!

I liked panties from an early age, raided my sister's panty drawer, but it was after a date bought me a pair of thighighs that the long uphill spiral started!

I started at a young age (7ish) and would play with my mother's clothes (I was a child and she was 300 pounds so sizes were horrible) pretending that I was turned into a girl. I kept hidden from my mother all the time and kept a decent amount of underwear hidden in my room. Around 10 to 12 I stopped picked up again until I was 16 from there I stopped again and once I got my own credit card it was open season and I went out for clothes (though a college freshman is really poor).

mom's thigh highs

I started on my own, I can remember thigh highs hanging over the shower curtain all the time, it seemed so natural to try them on, I was 9 or 10 yrs old. I also had 2 older sisters and can remember sitting in thier closets admiring their shoes, later my room had an extra dresser that held alot of older stuff no one wore any more.... except me I guess!

The origin of my CDing was a fetish for girls' jeans (the skinny ones, not the boyfriend style ). I wanted to have and feel these wonderful clothes myself. So I began wearing them and liked to feel like a girl in them. My CDing still is primarily a fetish thing. I think women are so beautiful that I sometimes want to feel like one.

As far as I can remember, it was my idea. It was just sort of there, it seemed natural to me.

Aspiring Member
    It was all me at age 4 or5 when at the store mom always found me feelling the panties and bras or looking at shoes instead of playing withtoys She just said your special.

Yes, all my idea too. Over 50 years now.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    I started on my own and became serious when I played dressup with the local girls.