Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your first expierence with crossdressing?

Smile

all by my self, i am a self made woman.
    always liked the finer clothing that women get to wear..
    now i have more clothing for loni than my male self.

Heroine of Silmaria Elsa von Spielburg's Avatar
    Done with the help of my GF. I knew it was there before hand, but having her bring it up and help me act on it is what truly got the ball rolling.

all by myself

AS far back as I can remember I have wanted to be a girl. The dressing started at 7 or 8 when I realized that there was a whole closet upstairs with mom's out of season stuff. If I couldn't be a girl I could try to look like one.

twins

Im a twin my sister was and is a tomboy so from day one we switched things up i got her a carhart jac for our birthday she got me a print nitegown and so it goes....

All from somewhere within.
    Charlie

My earliest memory of dressing is wearing my sister's sweater when I was about 7 years old. My mother didn't like it so I guess that makes me a self starter.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Oh how I wish that I could say that my mum saw the girl within back when I was in grade school, and saw the pain she felt trapped in her cocoon. I wish that she intuitively knew exactly what was needed to soothe that pain and would have surprised me with a dress and panties, and nail polish. I wish that halloween would have been that very special time when I could get all dressed up and go out trick-or-treating as a girl.

Sadly none of that occurred except in my dreams at night or my thoughts as I lay in my bed with my radio for comfort.

But it is was there where I figured out what I needed to do, and there where I formulated my plan of action. It was there where I saved my allowance. It was there that measured myself so I knew what size dress, bra, and panties I needed. I was there that my dreams came true, because I took action on my own.

Sigh -- I'm really depressed today

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

For a long time I thought that was because I walked in my parents and saw my dad in black tights...
    Later, I believed that in fact, it was because of that babysitter who was walking around in pantyhose and bra...

But I went on my own to my mom's drawer at age 5.

Now I care only about enjoying it.
    Last edited by sonia_dargency; 02-11-2010 at 06:40 PM. Reason: typos
    Sonia

Self starter here.....no encouragement needed

I started on my own. I still don't know why but it felt so good I kept trying more and more to dress and look like a girl. Make up is so much fun to play with.

I fell into the abyss on my own.. I started with shoes (I think) and it escalated from there.. I did wonder, and wrote about this in my own blog elsewhere, what it would have been like to start now in my life.. Or for someone else who is mid thirties to be in his office one day and, being around women dressed up all day, wonder what wearing that clothing was like.. And then going to a store and buying some pantyhose and heels and dress and going home and trying this all on.. To me.. hmm.. I am thankful that I started way earlier in my life.. I can't imagine what it would be like to fall into the "deep end" now.
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

My mother said I used to try all sorts of clothes. And I could get into almost anything. I suppose I found what I liked. My parents have never approved of my dressing girly. So I'm a self starter. Even earlier then my earliest memories, and I suppose that's around 5.
    Last edited by Byanca; 02-11-2010 at 08:27 PM.

My older sister used to play dress-up with me, but once my younger sisters came along my mom put a stop to that. I felt left out. I kept raiding the dress-up box in secret, though.
    "Impossible" is not a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try. Kutless - What Faith Can Do
    Quote Originally Posted by My sister Lilli
    Yes, your happy shows - you practically have unicorns and starbursts flying out of you.
    Physically female!

way up north where the polar bears play..
    when i was a chubby little boy ..the kids in the neighbor hood teased me about needing to wear a bra ...so i started trying on my older sisters bras .. my first girl friend at college asked me if i ever thought about buying a bra ..giggled at my embarrassment ..
    now many years later my best friend buys me bras ..teases me about my developing girlish figure ..is nice having a friend to play with ...

I was self starter, drawn to my mother's lingerie drawer and her bras around age 11. So not an early beginning but I come along over the years. No encouragement from anybody however. I find that is something that I miss and desire!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    I had wanted to wear tights and pantyhose before kindergarten, but didn't actually try them till about age 14. Started adding my sister's heels a couple of years later. Didn't think about fully dressing until I read about the exploits of some other crossdressers in a magazine, then I wanted to try it. Dressed fully fem for the first time in my early 20's, and have enjoyed it ever since. So I guess you could say early on I was a self starter - with the hose and heels, but was influenced to dress completely.
    Last edited by allisonrn06; 02-12-2010 at 05:59 AM. Reason: spelling

Started all on my own. Never needed any encouragement

It all started at about age 12 when I started growing breast. In those days I was a lean, mean, swimming machine. Thought I was becoming a girl. Started dressing on my own when the folks where not around. Breast grew for two years to about AA and stopped. Took a lot of verbal abuse over them. Kept my feelings under wraps until my Loving wife passed away. Joined a Support Group and started dressing again. Now days I under dress 24/7.

how or why I started

HI All:

MY story is I was, a 14yo self conscious teen boy with tits.

My tits were large and my nipples huge so...................

One day a MILF got close to my face (I could smell her perfume and see the tops of her lace cup brassiere

She touched my nipple and said "your tits R as big as mine U should be wearing a bra".

Still today I have no idea what h er motive was, other than to tease me or make me feel worse than I already did.

But a week or so later I saw my older sisters black lacecup underwire bra on the floor and I picked it up and it spoke to me

The feel of it was so exciting and before I knew it I had stripped off my tshirt and I put my arms thru th e straps

I reached around and was able tohook the bra as I had seen my mother do

and it fit me like I had been fitted for it,

when my little boy titties were into those lace cups, I was a crossdresser forever.

As I Left her bedroom I saw the matching LLPG and took it too

I wore them for 3 days and then put them into the laundry.

They were missed and had stains in the wrong place for a girl so I was busted inside of a week.

So next was my moms lingerie and then to keep me out of her lingerie drawer,

my mother bought me my first UW bra, panty girdle, and slip
    and then had me try them on in front of her.

So was I started or did I start myself ?

I wish I had a great story to tell but it was so long ago. Place me in the 'self starter' category.

I think there were hints for me early on, but it didn't hit me until I was about 12 years old. I remember in Cub Scouts, where my mom was the den mother and she had to put on a skit. I was to play a girl if no one else volunteered. Another guy did and when I saw the laughs he got for really "camping" it up, I was sorry that I hesitated to do it myself. I remember trying on my mom's wigs a few times with her permission, and even little samples of lipstick that she would get from Avon. I remember once asking to try on a dress with a wig to see how I'd look as a girl and was disappointed when she let me put on a dowdy housdress instead of something nice.

I also remember at around five years old, being fascinated with my grandmother's smooth legs as we rode in a car. She always wore gartered hose and I liked the feeling of them.

But it wasn't until one evening when I was babysitting my brother and sister and I caught my brother trying on our mom's pantyhose. I joined in trying them and panties on. I was immediately aroused in the hose, which my brother made fun of. I don't know how far my brother has gone with it, I do know he stole some panties from me which I had bought when I was in my late teens/early twenties, but from that night on I was hooked. First it was just panties but after I graduated high school and got a job, I branched out to shoes and dresses.

I dressed off and on for decades, found the urge was stronger when I smoked pot. (Wondered if the fact that you smoke the female flowers had anything to do with it, but I think it was just my body was more sensitive to stimulation then.) And If I had a lot of contact with females, such as a date, the dressing seemed a little creepy to me. Late 2008, something happened to me and my dressing really took off. I think it was seeing the economy tank, changes at work, including random urine tests, and the knowledge I was turning 50 the next year had a bit to do with it. I spent $1000+ on new clothes, hadn't bought anything since the early 1990s. Also bought a wig, breast forms, and makeup and joined this place. I dress up almost daily now, even if I've been on a date or two. Right now, I'm not wearing the wig, but other than that, I'm fully dressed.

Funny, I hated being teased for having breasts and was called a "titty boy" in school. Now I love the feeling of a bra and my forms feel like a natural part of my body. They are my favorite accessory.

Was Crossdressing your idea?/self starter or introduced

For me, and I think most folks here, crossdressing was my idea, and was not welcomed by my SO. I have heard that in some cases wives or girlfriends have started their SO's down this road (I should be so lucky to have such an adventurous SO). What has been your experience?

Freddy

My idea since I was 8-9 years old.

Have a few GG friends that help.
    I think they see me as an experiment.
    I feel lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy12 View Post
    For me, and I think most folks here, crossdressing was my idea
    Now I finally know how this all started....It was your idea

Touché

Good point Deborah Jane!

My crossdressing was my idea. Was your crossdressing your idea?

I don't think most people get very far without support. In some cases, support get almost to the point of pushing.
    Last edited by Freddy12; 04-09-2010 at 05:41 AM.

Freddy