Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your first expierence with crossdressing?

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    My curiousity for legs in pantyhose started the brief period (a couple days) for me when I was a pre-teen. In adult hood it was my girlfriend's idea to dress me up for Halloween as she seen Phil Donahue's show on Toronto's Wild Side. However, the phenomenon presence of "social" crossdressing (social as in non sexual) on the net had brought on the idea to check it out with a different mindset and to explore first hand.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

shared experience

I haven't got a simple answer to your question. We were looking through our amoires and my wife had some things that didn't fit her. I jokingly (no kidding) said that they'd now fit me (I had started to lose some weight) so she smiled and I tried them on (lingerie). Then I joked back that I'd need stockings and heels! She joked back...do it.

6 months later I had amassed the items: opaque stockings, 6" platforms.

We were on an overnight trip so there were no little prying eyes around and she asked "well, am I going to see your outfit"...so off I went to change.

I came out of the bathroom in the first manifestation of my femme self (no wig or makeup or anything...heck I could barely walk in those heels!) and my wife's mouth dropped open saying "look at those legs! We HAVE to buy you a dress!"

That started it....not quite 5 years ago. One thing kept leading to another and now Tina is a full-fledged member of our partnership.

Who would have thought.....

And I must say...without my wife's help, enthusiasm, patience, and instruction in how to be a girl (and how a girl learns to be a girl!) Tina would not have made it very far. Tina and my wife enjoy a gf relationship, and my wife and I clearly understand each other much better than we did 5 years ago (oh, we understood each other well 5 years ago, but you know what I mean! When do guys discuss the finer points of eye makeup with their wives???)

Aspiring Member

I liked the idea - once I got it.

At age 3, two of my older sisters thought it would be great fun to dress me up as a girl as a way of entertaining themselves - and, probably, to pull a prank on me.

I suppose I was so used to being picked up and carried around, having clothes put on and off me - that I didn't pay much attention until they stood me in front of the mirror...

Wow! That was amazing!

Later, as I grew from a child to a boy and then a man, applying this early experience seemed a natural thing to do and it probably didn't occur to me that someone would have a genuinely negative opinion of it until I got to college.

Ah, the perils of formal education...

my idea alone

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Crossdressing -- way back when -- was my idea. Somehow it was something that I absolutely wanted to do, but I had no idea what it was (I didn't know anything about crossdressing) and just wanted to see what I'd look like as a girl.

Fast forward to now -- my wife definitely has ramped it up. As she has said, "I think you should crossdress as often as possible" She has also said, "If I were a guy and a crossdressing I'd be CDing all the time". GGs -- go figure

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

I think it may have been partially mine and partially my grandma's, but it doesn't matter. It's a part of who I am and I'm comfortable with that. It is so nice to have others on this site who understand!!!

Here's an old thread that is related to this one.
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=125632
    Last edited by VanessaVW; 04-09-2010 at 06:28 PM. Reason: spelling

I'm Guilty

Yes it was my idea but Karen made me do it LOL

The devil made me do it. God helped me get better at it.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

i had the urge to dress as a very young child before i even started school.I was fasinated with dresses and makeup and being girly.but in the 60's that was taboo in Ms and really is today. I can't honestly tell you how many beautiful outfits I have purged since then.I even joined the military thinking that would man me up. NOOOO didnt happen.And the bad thing is I may purge again because the idea is always there but the need to be girly is always there .And will always be

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    It wasn't entirely all my idea, my mothers pantyhose made me do it, they made me wear them over & over again.

When I was young the babysitter would dress me up. Later I would "borrow" panties and bras from my mom or sister without them knowing. When my ex and I started dating she wanted to dress me up. With her help I did the full makeup for the first time and loved it. Ahhhh those were the days.
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

It was all my idea, over 50 years now.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by VtVicky View Post
    When I was in the 2nd or 3rd grade, I apparently ran out of clean underwear for school one day, and my mom had me wear a pair of my sisters panties.

During the day I noticed a certain level of arousal, or, what ever passed for arousal in a little kid. As I look back, it seems a pretty obvious classical conditioning sequence. In any case, as I matured the conditioned response to silky underwear flourished.

I suspect there is a similar conditioning sequence at the root of most transvestic fetishes.
    Oddly enough...that's close to how it happened for me.

I had ran out of underwear. But that wasn't necessarily the start, I got curious a year or two later and snuck a few pairs of my sister's underwear (maybe even the same pair I had worn before :P )

I started all on my own, and to this day, I don't know why. From my earliest memories, I just loved putting on my mom's clothes, and they felt so wonderful. It's been that way my whole life. I just prefer wearing female clothing. Go figure!

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Yes...I did It...Guilty as charged....All me..No body else got me to do it...Well...I was around 6 or so and being a "Latch key kid" in the mid 60's like I was, I had some time to myself after school before my parents got home from work ... TV was boring...And I didn't do much with many of the other kids in the area being a few years younger than the current crop of "military brats"...This one day for some reason this "voice" called me from my moms closet and dresser drawer...I have no idea why...But I had to follow...The feeling of a bra under a silky full slip, with stockings was unbelievable....And it felt RIGHT...Even at that young age, I KNEW how to wear those articles of fine feminine clothing...And that began my journey towards into discovery of my "prettier" side....And I've never looked back.....Yes...I'm guilty..No one urged me to try it, and I take full responsibility........I did it All on my own...and I'm glad I did...[/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

i started CDing on my own. just wanted to know what it felt like to wear women's clothing and i just went ahead and did while my mom was at work.
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

Started?

My aunt when I was about 6 years old. I went to her house for a few days when my parents were away and she started to tell me what a nice looking girl I would be and asked if I would like to see for myself. Of course I said no but the next day after thinking about it I asked her if I could see. She took me up to my cousins room and got out a pretty Easter dress she wore that Easter I took off my cloths and started to put on the dress but she told me if I wanted to see myself as a girl I would have to wear everything and she gave me panties,my cousins undershirt (she was only 8 at the time) and a petticoat, Maryjanes and little sox with lace at the top. At that point I wasn't so sure I wanted to do this but she encourged me to try them on and if I didn't like it I could take them off right away so I did and when I looked in the mirror at myself I could not believe that was me I was a cute little girl and more then that I liked the feel of the slip and dress as I walked around and told my aunt I felt really nice and for the rest of the day I stayed dress up that way. The next day she asked if I wanted to do it again but this time my cousin would be home and I would have to let her see me in one of her play dresses, I thought about it and said yes that would be OK if she would not tell so she asked my cousin if it was OK but she could not tell anyone and she agreed to keep the secret so I went ahead and for the next few days I was a little girl until I went home. About a week later my cousin told my mother and there was a big fight between my mother and my aunt and I was not allowed to stay at my aunt house after that but I was hooked and tryed to dress any time I could but now I trusted no one and did it in secret until I was married and told my wife after 10 years of marriage and after a lot of taking she said it was OK to be me around her and I have been open about it ever since. Thank God for an understanding wife

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Ummmmm....
    My dog told me to do it or he would bite me.
    I should have told that to my therapist, it would have given us lot's to talk about.
    Instead I took responsibility for my own actions.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I think a little of both.
    Got Straight Edge? I do, and I'm saved.

I was born in 1957. My mom really, really wanted and expected a girl and was a little lost about how to deal with a male child, although she did her best to not damage the development of my own gender identity too much. From when I was 2 - 3 years old, probably, she used to play with my appearance a bit, putting nail polish or lipstick on me, or styling my hair some. But she never had me wear any feminine clothes, and I think I developed my interest in lingerie, shoes, clothing and jewelry pretty much on my own. Knowing that it wasn't entirely taboo to consider such things in our household probably helped make it easier and less guilt-ridden for me, though.

By the time I was 12, I had pierced ears and was wearing nail polish, lipstick, mascara and heels pretty regularly -- and although mom indulged some of my interests by buying me stuff, she never did anything overt to encourage it. I think most of the impetus came from inside me. I did wear short hair and boy clothes (aside from the shoes) all the time then, however.

- Diane

Wore My 1st Bra in Canada

I think I was about eleven and we were visiting my relatives in Ontario. One day at the vacation cabin, my aunt thought it would be a good idea to put a bra on her nephew. I remember being quite upset and actually crying. After we got back home to Oregon, I remember being fascinated with my older sisters clothing. I snuck into her bedroom and slipped on her swimsuit and later her panties. I hadn't cross-dressed before the trip to Canada, so maybe that was the trigger. It was funny that a few years ago my aunt sent me a picture she took of me wearing the bra. It actually looked like a nice white padded bra! I sometimes wonder if I would be wearing a bra and panties right now if it hadn't been for my aunt in Canada. Any thoughts?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Up until I was over 50;

If ANYONE HAD suggested I wear, or ever HAD worn, women's things, they mite have swallowed their own TEETH!

Now, it would NEVER occur to anyone that I do this!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Self Starter Here, when I was very young, best recollection 5 years old. I found my mother's wedding dress in the basement and for some reason tried it on. It felt so wonderful for reasons at that time were unknown to me. But I can tell you the basement was my new playground for a long time after that. Since my sister who was 18 months older then me hated the basement for reason of fearing the unknown, I never got caught and enjoyed it for a long time. Puberty hit very early. I was around 8. I stopped and started to be more interested in girls themselves and not so much the clothes. though my teen years it was a passing thought, but never acted on it. I was in the Navy, when I got out I got married. I used to enjoy helping my wife when she went shopping for clothes. She always liked what I would pick out for her and valued my opinion. But still only passing thoughts of wanting to wear anything. After a couple years of being married before my 1st son was born the thoughts of dressing got more frequent. So I started by joking with my wife about wearing her panties. She had the I don't care attitude. She gave me one pair. But when I tried to joke about wearing her bra, night gown, or heels she called me a freak. So I fought the desire as long as I could (wich was not very long), then started to dress in secret. She is my ex-wife now and none the wiser. The love of my life now knows about my dressing, and was trying to be supportive but I pushed it too far too fast and she back off. All my fault. But she says she don't care as long as she does not see it. I would love to fully share this with her, but I love and respect her so much it has gone back to being my dirty, lonely secret.
    Last edited by RichardCD; 04-10-2010 at 01:12 AM.
    "May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalove View Post
    I started all on my own. I don't know why I started, and don't even care.
    Heh. Me too. Was in Mom's lingerie drawer one day and tried on some nylons. Haven't kicked it since although I tried a few times.

I was influenced...more than once!

On weekend moringings when I was about 6 my sister would dress me up in various feminine costumes and parade me in front of the whole family, Mom Dad and my other sister, to great laughs and jibes. I still have one picture of me in a hula outfit. I began to secretly wear my sisters and mothers clothing occasionally over the next 15 years or so. Nothing too serious or of any duration. After I became engaged to my first wife she said to me several times that I have the most beaitiful eyes and she would like to make them up. Well, after we were married for a year or so, she said it again and I said go ahead! And that is when Joanne emerged.
    It is hard work to be beautiful.

What we are given is our Fate...What we do with it is our Destiny!