Thread: Back Again

Back Again

Some of you might remember me, but so many new people have joined since I left, so I thought I'd post an introduction.

Hi, I'm Lex. When I was a kid I never really thought of myself as a boy or a girl and I really liked to go against what girls are 'supposed to do'. When I hit puberty, my chest grew. Massively. This was the biggest factor to contribute in me wanting to be a guy. There were other reasons, including the fact that I want to be one, for no other reason than to be a guy. So I dressed as a guy and tried to present myself as a guy as much as possible. Which can be pretty hard when you're in highschool.

When I was eighteen I got a chest reduction. I went from about a G to a B. They removed about two kilos. This changed my life. I became more comfortable with being 'female'. And because it's easier to do so, I generally present myself as female these days.

But I am in a constant state of flux. I never feel fully male, I never feel fully female. And the gender I associate with changes from day to day. The same goes for my sexuality. I like both men and women and always one sex more than the other and it always changes.

So that's me. Incredibly vague on all things.

I'm also an artist, I animate, I like to read and sing and I obsess over the things I like until I drive everyone crazy. I also draw my eyebrows on.
    Come on goats, time to go home!

Welcome back Lex! That was a wonderful re-introduction! I'd like to hear more about you and your life as you progress through the stages so don't be a stranger!

Oh wow... so tell me, did you get my email or is this just a coincidence? and welcome back, wow it's so nice to see you (tamara croft btw lol)
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Hiya Lex, long time no see! Welcome back to the boards, great to have you back
    [SIZE="3"]Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are. ~ Unknown[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    hey Lex!!! great to see you back....stick around will you ....seriously damn good to see you!!

Nope, not a coincidence Tamzin, I got your email and decided to come back.

And don't worry Keiron, I'm not going anywhere any time soon.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    And don't worry Kieron, I'm not going anywhere any time soon.
    yay!!!

Hello Lex. I kind of remember you, but you disappeared about the time I showed up, so yo were always just kind of a phantom to me...

Good to have you back
    The ZP Poem
    Everytime I go to pee, I'm gonna be thinking:

"There's this kid somewhere in PA named Ze. I wonder if Ze has to pee. Does Ze have to hold it, or can Ze let free? There is no fun with infected kidneys.
    Not everyone's body matches their psyche. Whether be sir or whether be she, everyone deserves a safe place to pee. So come on people, let people be."

And then I'll realize I've been rhyming to myself and the guy in the urinal next to me will beat me up.

Hey Lex, I don’t know if we ever met or not, so; it’s nice to meet you.

I don’t know where you’re coming from in regards to not really feeling fully comfortable as male or female, but I sure know how you feel when it comes to sexuality. Mines always seems to change which makes me appear confused about it…I don’t know what the hell is going on most of the time.

Anyway, welcome back!
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

Hi Lex, Thanks for the re-introduction and update. I'm glad you made it back.
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Aspiring Member
    welcome

Nice to meet you. I'm brand new here, so we've never met. I can relate to you in several aspects. I like my boobs being small (A cup ftw) and my sexual preference changes depending on the day.

Also, your eyebrows look wicked awesome. They look like Amanda's from The Dresden Dolls.

Hello everyone I know and everyone I'm meeting now. Thanks for the welcome/welcome back.

Kid Flash, yup, Amanda is my inspiration. I love her. She kissed me on the lips at her last concert! (I'll never get over that. )

Nope, not a coincidence Tamzin, I got your email and decided to come back.

And don't worry Keiron, I'm not going anywhere any time soon.
    Same here, actually way to go, admins! haha.

Hello everyone I know and everyone I'm meeting now. Thanks for the welcome/welcome back.

Kid Flash, yup, Amanda is my inspiration. I love her. She kissed me on the lips at her last concert! (I'll never get over that. )
    Whaa?? That's awesome, I'm so jealous. I love The Dresden Dolls.

Hi Lex and nice to see ya back in the fold and looking well xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Hi, Lex. I don't think we ever met when you were here before, but I'm glad you're here. Nice eyebrows.

Ronaldo Explosivo halfman_halfamazing's Avatar
    leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~Ron is like, like...half man half amazing...no doubt ~
    it's okay Justin Bieber, I'm 21 and my voice is barely changing too.

Hiya Lex! If you don't stick around this time, we'll sic Tamara on you again!

welcome back, and I describe myself as "Mehsexual" meaning that if you like me and I like you... "Meh.." lets see if we can have some fun... Carol