Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Inquiring Minds Want To Know Week 7

Inquiring Minds Want To Know Week 7

Week 7 questions from our Fab members.
    If the question does not apply please put n/a AND once again a big Thank you for taking time to answer our GG's questions.

Week 7

19) If your spouse/SO minimized, lied, or hid things from you how would you feel about it?

20) Do you resent the fact that GG's post in the M2F forum?

21) Do you feel your SO is as attracted to you in Girl Mode as in Male Mode?
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    19) If your spouse/SO minimized, lied, or hid things from you how would you feel about it?

I feel that my wife hide her true feelings of how my crossdressing makes her feel, she may say she is tolerant and try to hide her real feelings.
    I know whe does harbor some resentment as if we get in an argument about something unrelated. She might say something that is refering to my crossdressing without actually saying it, But I know and it hurts.

NO not at all, For me I LOVE IT because I can learn from the GG and try to make my relationship better with my wife, although sometimes I do get jealous of some of their posts, because my wife is not to accepting of my dressing in female clothing.

NO attraction to me in female form, simply because she refuses to see me as Keri although I think her imagination plays games with her on this point and this imagination effects the way she now views me as her husband. I don't think she loves me the same as she did before I shattered my image in her eyes.

19. It would be hurtful. I never hid this side of me from my wife. I know if I did, I couldn't look her straight in the eyes. We do have a very honest and open relationship so if she hid things or lied to me I would be quite shocked. Truth and honesty know no gender.

20. Resent?? Gosh no, I truly appreciate their participation and opinions. I've learned an awful lot of sage advice for our GG's here! Thank you!

21. Definitely not. Even though it's still me underneath a dress, it's not the same for her, and I understand that. I do know that a crisp suit and tie will push all the right buttons for her though! That's important too!
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

Week 7

I would feel cheated and feel there was a breakdown on our open and honest communication.. I would feel like she does not trust me and my love for her.

Not in the least. In fact I welcome it and look forward to what all GG's have to say.

21) Do you feel your SO is as attracted to you in Girl Mode as in Male Mode?[/QUOTE]

Sometimes it seems that way. But I do know she looks at me as just one person and not as if I am two different people. She clearly is as attracted in either mode....no more or no less.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Di View Post
    Week 7 questions from our Fab members.
    If the question does not apply please put n/a AND once again a big Thank you for taking time to answer our GG's questions.

Week 7

19: Of course I would feel bad in this situation, Who wouldn't?

20: I work hard at trying not to resent anything, but especially not the trivial stuff

21: The be brutally honest, I have to say no

Danielle

Week 7
    Really upset at first - would want to know why as we have always been open with one another

You are joking????? I can't think of any negatives - a bit of reality is very necessary!

More so - she wanted me to go 24/7, helps me in all aspects and never wants "male mode" back.
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

I would feel hurt and/or anger depending on what it was.

If the GG's were forced off the M2F forum, I would quit the forum in disgust. I feel very accepted and encouraged by the GG's here and for me, desiring to be like them, I very much value their presence and opinions.

My Angel sees "me" no matter how I'm dressed, as I see her.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Week 7

She has and she does. She is human too.

No. I find it enlightening to hear different views on topics. I think it keeps the site from being too one sided.

About equally between Male Mode and Girl Mode. Depends upon how she feels that day.

Well, at times, my wife does engage in some small lies of omission from me. They have to do with her involvement with her brother and his family, who have all proven over the years that there is no limit to the dysfunction they can achieve. Sometimes it's best to just let me find out over time. So I guess the answer to the first question is that it depends on what she's keeping from me. I'm not wild about it, but I do understand it.

And I do not mind one bit when real girls post in the MTF section.

The third question does not apply to me.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

She does it all the time. She doesn't want to make me mad, so she will tell me what she thinks I wan't to hear. It is very frustrating at times, Sometimes I just say "whatever"

Not at all, I always love to hear their point of view.

I would say not, She is not all that attarcted to me in male mode, and even less so in "Girl Mode"
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

19 we lose about 15k a year to her supporting relatives back TW one way or the other, its her cash, but affects our investments for kids, she tellls me weeks after the fact
    20 no
    21 no
    cancer man or cancer woman, with double cancer settings for me that is NOT the question!

Week 7

She has, we talked, I got over it!

I love that GG's post, I would miss them all if they quit.

21) Do you feel your SO is as attracted to you in Girl Mode as in Male Mode?[/QUOTE]
    Friends yes, but not the same as in Male mode, no.
    Tina B.

Pretty awful I expect. I've been painfully honest with my SO about myself, more so than with anyone else ever. I have no reason to suspect she is anything but likewise.

No. I take all opinions onboard, even those i don't agree with. There's no right or wrong, just differences.

She sees me for me and has not shown any signs of switching off regardless of how I present myself.

#19 Now that would depend on what she was hiding and keeping from me as to how i'd feel about it. IE: if she were hiding an affair thats a major problem now if she were hiding the fact that she were talking to someone i'd rather she didn't well that's not the end of the world is it?

#20 No I respect the oppinions of the GG's

#21 My wife loves me for me she doesn't have to be attracted to me in girl mode. With our situation i'm dressed in my girlie clothes but no make up no wig so she sees her husband wearing womans clothes not a woman
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

[QUOTE=Di;2164468] Week 7

I would feel hurt. I would explore the reasoning, to see if it was a betrayal. then i would work hard to resolve, and move forward. Knowing what I know about me, i can understand that some things are just so hard to share, it is a total leap of faith. i would give my wife every benefit of the doubt.

Absolutely not, i am trying to get my wife to engage on this site. She used to help with the SO group meetings round table discussions at my support group. i think this is so important to get the perspective of other SO's experiencing the same thing.

21) Do you feel your SO is as attracted to you in Girl Mode as in Male Mode

HMMMMM good question. i feel she loves me in both modes. and we giggle alot more when i am in female mode. in the bedroom, i know she sometimes questions....[ does this make me lesbian...etc] but we do engage lovingly in both modes and i feel she is more aggressive when i am in female mode.
    /QUOTE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

She has and it both hurts and makes me angry.

Not at all. That is in fact one of the most significant reasons that I like this forum. Real people talking about real issues and concerns.

No I don't, but I sure wish she did. lol

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Again only 1 that I can address

Why should anyone want to resent the fact that GG's contribute to our discussions? I appreciate the input from the GG's and the different light that they can shed.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

But you can call me Sam AlsoSamantha's Avatar

I guess it would depend on the circumstances, and the motivation.

Not at all. I appreciate the perspective.

Physically, not at all. I think she does appreciate having a "girlfriend" handy to talk about make up, fashion, etc.
    Happiness requires freedom. Freedom requires courage

It would hurt and cause a huge rift in the marriage. That's why I told mine regardless of the consequences. It didn't turn out well and I deserved the consequences. Next time I marry the woman will find out in advance and know what she is getting into before doing it.

Not in the least. In fact your comments have put the issue in perspective in a way that I didn't understand. In fact some of the best advice that I got once was from ReineD. If she hadn't helped then I would have made a terrible mistake. Thanks again ReineD.

N/A

P.S. I like that ya'll are asking the questions and getting answers to help you in understanding cd'ing. I wish males could articulate as well the questions we want answered. But we have such fragile egos at times, that we may not be capable of hearing the truth.
    Michelle

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    19) I would feel exactly like I do now, as that already happens.

20) Not in the least; I value their input.

21) No. She likes some of my femme clothes more than she likes most of my old male clothes, but she has given no indication of being attracted to me in femme mode -- but she does like that I am different. She'd like me to have my female qualities without me feeling female.

Gold Member

At a minimum, it would hurt. The level of the problem would depend on the lie and its repercussions. Some things you can get mad at and move on and others really put a rift in a marraige.

To learn about ourselves requires a variety of perspectives. We do learn a ton from each other, but the GGs tell it like it is from the people affected by what we do. Then, outside of what we do, you can never have enough friends and the GGs here are pretty special people that I am glad to call friends.

It isn't her thing, so I would think not.

I'd feel horrible. That's why I do my best to be open and honest with her.

Not even a little bit. They bring a nice dose of reality, and interesting perspectives to the forum.

So So..... She's not unattracted to my female side, but she still prefers my male side.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    19. N/A

20. Not at all! I welcome their ideas!

21. She loved Stephanie, but of course as her husband the male self came first!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Like any other person would: Feel hurt.

Nope.

Yes. She knows that I'm me despite my fascade.

Week 7

1) I´d feel bad. But it would depend on how big of a secret it was, what it was about, and why she did it.

2) Not at all; I really like it.

3)It seems she´s attracted to both. It´s still new to her so she´s really excited by it and seems to find it attractive. But I know she wouldn´t want to lose the male me altogether.