Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Inquiring Minds Want To Know Week 7

19) If your spouse/SO minimized, lied, or hid things from you how would you feel about it?

Unfortuneately, do to "TBI" (Traumatic Brain Injury) that is the case.
    It is not deliberate or willful, it just happens. Her brain is moving at the speed of light and before she vocalizes one thought, her brain has moved ahead three or four subjects and she mixes them up and we achieve maximum distortion of statements.

Knowing this, I try to separate what was said and what was meant. Others not knowing about this problem give up and label her as dishonest.

That hurts me very much.

Ladies, before you toss a label at someone, check out the facts. They may not be as they appear.

20) Do you resent the fact that GG's post in the M2F forum?

NO!

I wish they would throw more information at this forum so that we might learn from them and become more appreciative of them and their thought processes.

21) Do you feel your SO is as attracted to you in Girl Mode as in Male Mode?[/QUOTE]

No she is not.

She tolerates my CD'ing and tries to work with me, but that is about it.

Though she did do up my hair this morning so it would not be draped on my neck in all this heat.

Sorry about the length of the post, but the labeling is something I had to get off my chest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]All good things come to "she" who waits!

19. She knows. However, I don't believe anyone tells all. I am sure my wife and I have our own little secrets.
    20.It is all about communication. Communication breeds understanding. Understanding is the path to acceptance.
    21. No. In fact she just tolerates it due to how excited it can get me (sexually). Andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Di View Post
    19) If your spouse/SO minimized, lied, or hid things from you how would you feel about it?
    Depends. Relationships are togetherness, but they can't be open book. We're together, but still we are two different people. I don't expect her to pass through every detail of her life to me; I don't expect that she'll need me to do the same. However, when something comes up that affects the other, then it needs to be out.

We've both had our moments with each of the three things above, for one reason or the other. We've seen that side - and we didn't like how it went. As they say here... halas!

Uhhh... no? Should there be a reason they can't?

Last I checked, most of 'em have some of the same issues to have support with, and the board "rules" allow them.

21) Do you feel your SO is as attracted to you in Girl Mode as in Male Mode?
    Not a chance.
    Life is simple math: Expectations - Realisations = Disappointments.
    Tell ya what... I won't be too easily annoying, if you won't be too easily annoyed!
    Blogging | Twitter | Google+ |
    Acceptance comes in asking yourself the questions... and not caring what the answers are.

19. She often has but I am rarely mad because I understand why she she felt she had to lie/omit. The only lies that would really hurt me would be those of betrayal.

20. No

21. Attracted in some ways to my girl side but not the same form of attraction to my male side.

Week 7

Week 7

I assume that i would be in the same position as the SOs who do not know about their partners CDing and never know but would get pretty mad if i found out something.

Definitely not and i wish more would do it as it makes me feel more normal to see them here, whether they agree or disagree with CDing issues.

My wife sees me as the same person all the time so it makes no difference.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I would feel that she wasn't as close to me as I thought we were. Lying and hiding is not something people who are close do.

I love it when GG's post here. You ladies are our anchor to sanity. We get way to crazy and off base here on our forum posts. Your comments can keep us grounded. Afterall, it is you girls that we are trying to be like and copy. Keep the comments (+ and -) coming!

My wife hates everything CD. She would probably leave me if she were to actually see me dressed. Just looking at my clothes is enough to make her angry.
    Charlie

Week 7

It's hard to believe that she has told me everything about her past. But I don't think that her not telling all about her past is lying. She has probably hid things as well that would not make her look good as well--this is a part of being human and not deception.

No. I think GGs give a perspective that is important.

My SO has never seen my femme mode. I can't imagine that she would be as attracted to my femme mode as my male mode. Remember, I look like Tom Cruise. HA! Not!

Oh goodie, more questions...

Depends on what it was. I trust my wife to tell me the important things.

Nope. Some of the best input, particularly in the beauty club, have been from GGs.

No, no, and no again. In fact one of our boundries is no hanky panky if I'm in girl mode.
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

Platinum Member
    Week 7

Of course I'd feel saddened, disappointed, possibly even angry depending upon the circumstances, and I know she'd feel the same if I did. That being said, we're humans and we do all of those things and more. Relationships survive and prosper when we take the risk out of being honest.

Not at all - I find it very enlightening and informative.

I know that my SO is attracted to me in Girl mode - I'm not sure how to compare the extend of her attraction, but since most often I'm in moderate to full Girl mode, I'd think her attraction levels are at least equal. We are not the typical couple tho, because my wife has a bi side and most of the time, our intimacies are exchanged in girl mode.

Week 7 questions from our Fab members.
    If the question does not apply please put n/a AND once again a big Thank you for taking time to answer our GG's questions.

Week 7

I would think she had a very good reason for doing so

No I think its great,as we get a GGs honest opinion and advise

No but i whish she would

Hugs
    J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    #1 Of course I would be hurt if she did thing like that,same way I know how much it would hurt her If i decieved her

#2 No I think its a valuable way to find out the feelings of SOs and GGs in general,and I think on occasion makes us look twice at a situation with a new outlook and a better understanding

#3 I think she is attracted to us both equally,she loves my Femme side
    I have no doubt,but she has told me She loves seeing me suited and booted and looking sharp too.The only way to know for sure is to show her this question and find out from her

Have to say Di,that these questions are always thought provoking,and has us looking deep into ourselves,and our partners for the answers

Sophie xx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I don't expect 100% honesty no matter what. Of course it depends on exactly what it was (robbing a bank would be bad) but most other things would be less. Many things might hurt bu I get passed things easily

Nope not at all

currently yes.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I think it would depend on what it was. Everyone needs a bit of privacy. If it was something important, though, I think I would be disappointed that she felt unable to tell me. That is why I've always tried to be open and honest with her.

Absolutely not! I love hearing GG perspectives on things!

It's really too early to tell. She hasn't (yet) seen me fully dressed.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

week 7

After 37 years of marriage I'm sure we would both feel remarkably sad if the openness we expect that we have were just a facade. It would clearly be a deeply difficult issue.

20) Do you resent the fact that GG's post in the M2F forum? I like the fact that GGs post in the M2F forum. If we really hope to be our feminine selves, there is nothing better than feedback from the source!

21) Do you feel your SO is as attracted to you in Girl Mode as in Male Mode? I guess I need to have a definition of "attracted" in order to answer clearly. Is my wife fond of Tina? Yes, but as a girlfriend. My male self is her husband, and those lines don't cross. I thought this might be a problem in the beginning, but this clear demarcation has been a boon to Tina since she does not have to deal with that whole part of human emotion but can focus on being a girl, which is hard enough for her as it is!

I would feel hurt and betrayed if it was anything I felt was important.
    Not at all. I love to hear what GG's have to say. I usually go straight to the Loved Ones's Section first thing.
    Not at all. She is not interested in seeing me in girl mode ever!

19) n a
    20) No. Why would I?
    21) n a
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

19, It may cause some trust issues

20, No, should I? In fact, I tink it adds to the experince here.

21, Hmmm,,, I'm not sure, She may like my fem side a little more maybe

19. My wife does not know how to lie. If she hides something from me it would be for a good reason and not hurt our relationship.

20. I welcome GG comments and gain insight from them.

21. Not at all. While she accepts my need to dress, she does not wish to be a part of it.

That all depends on what it was she hid/minimized. It takes understanding on both sides. If it was an affair because I dressed then I would feel cheated. If I caught her having sex with my underwear I may leave a few extra pairs laying around for her. Life is not black and white. There are many shades of gray.

No I actually like it.

No.

Week 7

It depends, I've hid my CD desire for years, and do not feel that hurt her. He she hid something similar, that affected her, and my myself, son or family, no problem. If she hid, or lied about things that would affect us, I would have a problem with that.

ABSOLUTELY NOT

Yes, and she has said how much of a turn on it is for her.

I do not currently have a SO, and it would depend on what they had kept from me or lied to me about, but I'm fairly sure most things like that would lead me to think continuing the relationship was a waste of my time, and perhaps even a danger to my happiness. In my opinion, trust is absolutely vital to allowing yourself to be vulnerable with someone, and that trust would be destroyed by the person's dishonest behavior, which would likely lead to me trying to distance myself from my partner, possibly keep secrets from them, and maybe lying to them in an attempt to avoid being hurt again, which just isn't my idea of a relationship at all.

Not at all, but I do think I'd resent any partner I was with a huge amount for being a member of the female only forum if she didn't feel able to share the things with me that she was obviously comfortable sharing with random strangers over the internet.

N/A
    Last edited by RozalynLove; 06-27-2010 at 06:05 PM.

Banned Read only
    Week 7

Not happy, but it would depend upon the reason

Not at all; no issue.

Attracted but not equally.

Pretty much everyone hides [B][I]somethings[I][B] from other people. It might be a past single episode of shoplifting, a teenage kissing of someone the same sex, or graffiti. But we all decide what is important to hide from others and what is not. Knowing what I do, I give other folks a lot of leeway about what they tell me.
    No.
    21) Do you feel your SO is as attracted to you in Girl Mode as in Male Mode?[/QUOTE]
    I don't think there are many women on earth that are find males in female mode desirable. That concept is reflected by the fact that there are no dedicated places where crossdressing males can meet straight females. No clubs, no websites, nothing. The internet sites where we place ads only get responses from other men.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

19. She has. If she would have told me before marriage, I wouldn't have married her. In fact, I think her best friend asked me my opinion about the subject before the wedding, and I reacted negatively. I wonder if I was set up.
    20. No, I welcome it. In fact, I love it. I love women and everything about them, including what they have to say.
    21. Not at first, but I think she's getting there.

19) I would feel very bad, as I had been betrayed.
    20) No, they are welcome
    21) Yes. I am a very lucky girl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]