Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feminine Physique

Feminine Physique

It is generally accepted that there are particularly masculine and feminine physical traits and everybody falls into a certain category along the line between the two extremes. It seems that many crossdressers are not exceptionally feminine physically,but there are also some who are. I think I fall into that category and I feel this is probably the reason why I first felt the urge to dress as a woman. Are there others here who feel the same way? There seem to be many hot-blooded males who enjoy dressing (and why not?) but it would be interesting to hear from very feminine males who, like myself, have never been able to fill the traditional male role for physical reasons.

Unfortunately I have more of the masculine traits but I don't let it hold me back.
    Michelle

I would be considered more masculine without my "padding" and I never let that hinder me. It's what's inside that makes me feminine. I can always change the outside to reflect that.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    I would be considered more masculine without my "padding" and I never let that hinder me. It's what's inside that makes me feminine. I can always change the outside to reflect that.
    I'm in agreement Cheryl, Its hard having a dress size 20 Upper body and a Size 10 Lower Body !

One of these days they will design clothes for our body types too

Kelly
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

For me, I am fortunate that my physical traits border between male and female so it allows me to easily go between both words. I've never had any kind of feminization surgery or taken any hormones and so I can fit in most women's clothes because my height and size fits within the range of most women.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    I have to admit that I was blessed with my mom's genetics and that has definitely helped my crossdressing. In fact, I'd say that it probably encouraged me even more. I was always able to sneak into her closets as a kid and could wear just about anything I wanted. At my best, I was able to get my weight down to 125lbs and on my 5'7" frame, it actually fed my ego. On the same note, it also became an obsession as well. i was doing a cardio workout twice a day and subsisted on a diet of 2 cans of slimfast and a bowl of cereal a day. I'm afraid at how far I might've taken steps toward feminizing myself even more had reality not set in.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I wouldn't say I was particularly feminine but my body is small (5ft 4ins tall, 130lbs, US women's size 8 feet (UK size 6) and I have small hands) and so it's not very masculine, and so when you shave off the body hair and put me in girls clothes and then "tweak things" here and there, like give me thin eyebrows, long manicured nails etc I do look a lot better but I wouldn't say that I was "unable to fill the traditional male role for physical reasons".
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am definitely a man, but also a perfect size 16 in ladies wear. With natural 40 B's that I have had since age 8 or 9! So I guess I fit into the category! BTW, I have worn a bra since then too, except for 4 years in the military!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

[SIZE=2]Size isn't everything...but it's a start & does help..[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I have a girl in my class that has bigger shoulders than myself, yet she looks like a picture perfect girl..and absolutely gorgeous & all woman..which she is...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Sure, a 250+ lb male in a dress is gonna have a hard time passing as a female no matter what he does..but it is still possible..[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I still think of myself as large..even though I currently stand at 5'-7 1/2" and wear sz 8-10 clothes...but have no idea what I weigh..and don't wanna know...lol[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Just remember that women & men come in all shapes & sizes.....well, that's what I tell myself anyways...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

I really don't have a feminine physique but also no very masculine. It helps that my arms are thin and not very big on the shoulder area. As a male I really strugle when there is a need to use some muscle force

But if you notice, even tall women are short in the torso. Most just have long legs. Where guys are proportioned. If they are tall, the legs and torso are both longer....BJ

When I began crossdressing I was very skinny and have a small boned type of frame. No way was I ever going to play football or be a power hitter in baseball plus too uncoordinated for basketball. Anyway, my body size made it easier to fit into my mother's cloths and later my wife's so from that standpoint it made a difference. Mentally I don't believe I ever connected my body type with the desire to crossdress. I don't see the relationship in me.

Yes, maybe. I have small frame 5' 8" 144 lbs, a little nerdy. Size 10 dress, and shoes. I thought for many years it caused my crossdressing--that maybe I felt inadequate as a man. But now I am surprised to see many cds who are average or even large size. So that theory is shot full of holes. Now, I think I am lucky--my slender body is passable in-- dim light.

For me it's tough looking feminine when i am built like an upside down pear, but i still enjoy dressing up in girly frilly lacy things.

I can kind of relate to what you're saying-having feminine facial and body features was one of the early factors that got me curious as far as dressing. I remember one specific instance when i was young, i caught a glance in the mirror of myself in passing and was kind of taken aback by realizing my face looked pretty, which led to a brief musing of what i might look like as a girl.

never been able to fill the traditional male role for physical reasons
    this is the part i dont really relate to though

I'm 5'7", 140 lbs, and I am size 16 on top and a size 6-8 on bottom. Unfortunately , that screams linebacker build. I have a real hard time finding dresses that will look and feel good, I guess that's why I wear a lot of skirts and tops, since mix and match is a no brainer there.

Aspiring Member
    34..29..32...6'0'..155lbs..all my adult life, growing up i didnt play sports or lift weights, i read a lot while on the the bleachers during Gym class, most of my friends were girls, ive had longer hair then many women do, all of my life.....i would say im more on the girl side of the male genetics.

Did it encourage me to dress? I would say yes, i have always felt it did. Was it the sole reason i dress? No, i dress because it makes me feel better.

Having a girl type body didnt stop me from doing typical guy stuff though. I rebuild engines and motorcycles, build furniture and cabinetry, and the occasional guys night out (full of cussing,spitting, and raising hell with my friends).

The traditional roles vary among men and our body types. I would never be able to play football....but the football player wouldnt hold a candle to how fast id lose him in spelunking...(look it up)....or get his giant hands in between a set of full length headers and the engine block to assemble a seleniod from pieces.....or have a delicate enough touch to laminate a mosaic of veneer over a 80+ yr old peice of retored furniture....But yet i cant throw a football 80 yards.....

Perspective,
    -Donni-

My physical size (5'5"/155) certainly helps me pass, but I don't like that my arms are somewhat hairy and the 5 0'clock shadow seems too dark. I'm pretty much built thin (need to lose dad's inherited beer belly, though) and I think that helped encourage my dressing - but didn't lead directly to it. The somewhat small size has not kept me from traditional male pursuits, including hunting, sports, engines, etc... I consider myself a jack of all trades - can do/play just about anything well, but am not particularly great at anything.

I can pull it off

5'9" 160lbs. wear size 12 dress. 9 shoes. Not to bad for a girl. My voice is my dead give away. My shoulders maybe a little wide. But other than that, I can pull it off pretty good.flickr.com/photos/daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    This is an interesting question, I feel that I am somewhere near or at the middle. I am finding that the type of clothes makes the difference and finding clothes and styles that work with your body.

Platinum Member
    6"3" 230 and lifelong gym rat. Not very girly, but how I feel is what's important to me.

Actually this is interesting. So I have many male traits (dare I say to much hair) etc.

This is my problem, I know I can never look like the girl I want to be. So dressing is more frustrating than anything else. Once I get on all the clothes it is just a plain bummer. A nasty circle of sorts.

So, when I feel like dressing I sometimes say to myself "whats the point."

Hello Lucy!
    Since I started when I was ten I had no knowledge of how anyone should look. I did not know why I started doing it, I just wanted to wear girls stuff! Now I'm blessed with a man's physique, but moldable. For me it is all about engineering. My shapewear holds in the middle to get a more hourglass shape. The clear tape above each eyebrow attached to my wig mesh holds my eyebrows into a female shape and raises my eyelids. Covered hair bands (for ponytails) over my ears make it so I can wear pierced earrings. Silicone breasts fill my bra. Our shape is our shape. Engineering it makes it all work.... and makes us look pretty!
    Last edited by charlie; 06-01-2010 at 07:39 PM.
    Charlie

Lucy

Wait let me go look in the mirror. Yep still look like a man in skirt and blouse with a wig and makeup on, but oh does it still feel soooo feminine, sexy and fun.

Jeannie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Feminine? Not hardly! Faking it? Yeah, BIG TIME!

I'm fortunate to have a relatively slim figure and lean muscle tissue! NOT lean enuff in my shoulders or arms, tho. Despite the fact I quit all upper body excersize about 8 years ago!

If u saw me in drab, you'd NEVER guess!

"THAT butt ugly, wizzened old guy is Doc Sherry!? Yeah, and I'm Charlize Theron!"
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 06-04-2010 at 06:59 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!