Thread: a four day weeked with my wifes family

a four day weeked with my wifes family

Ok girls this is a first for me.
    We, (Wife and I) are heading for a four day trip to cape may NJ to be with two other couples my wifes brother and wife and sister with husband. This will be the first time I will be with them dressed as a woman. My wife said that the day had to come. So here it is comming and I am scared at what if anything will be said. I have been out lots of times on many vacations but never with family. Will tell you how it goes.

Good luck. I hope all goes well.

Hi Gerri
    Good luck on your vacation , just try to be yourself (your fem self) and enjoy the time you have with your wife and family , if they love you you really shouldn't have any worries.
    Have fun !
    Tomara

I can't wait. Keep us informed. Sounds like a great experince.
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Enjoy your time. It will be ok

Family is such an unknown, some oh so good and some not. My best wishes that all goes well for you. How did this vacation come about, did the SO arrange things.

Hugs,
    Alice

Thats great that wife is supportive to introduce you as her partner to her family. Means that she is proud to be with you!

Do keep us informed..... for some reason I think the family will accept you also.

Good Luck

have a great time all of you
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Thumbs up

Hello Gerri, I think it is great. I have a few questions. Have you been around these people before and do you have a relationship with them as Jerry? I hope it works out great, have fun and give us a full report. Teresa

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Ann View Post
    Hello Gerri, I think it is great. I have a few questions. Have you been around these people before and do you have a relationship with them as Jerry? I hope it works out great, have fun and give us a full report. Teresa
    yes we have gone with then other places. But they only know me as Jerry the male person. I never have said anything about my female side. But my wife is very close with her brother and sister I don't know if she has told them. All she told me was Gerri was going this trip.

Quote Originally Posted by boardpuppy View Post
    Family is such an unknown, some oh so good and some not. My best wishes that all goes well for you. How did this vacation come about, did the SO arrange things.

Hugs,
    Alice
    My wife arranged the trip with her sister and brother.
    Last edited by Nigella; 06-01-2010 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Please use the edit or multi quote function rather than multi post.

Gerri it sounds like a lot of fun make the most of it. You will always remember this. Teresa

Familly

Hi Gerri,
    I agree with the others, take a deep breth and be the woman you are. Have you taken into consideration that since your wife arranged it she may have given them some kind of a heads up on the weekend?

Hope all goes well and have a fun trip
    Hugs Phyliss

I hope this will be the time of your life. Enjoy
    Michelle

Sounds like a setup...
    Chickie