Thread: Dreams - merged threads

The avvy pic isn't me

Dreams - merged threads

I'm sure this has been gone over numerous times, so forgive me.
    I don't usually have many dreams about me CDing other than the occasional shopping for lingerie one, and i've had versions of that for the past 20 years or more.
    Lately though they have gone away and the current variety usually entail me just being out and about as a woman; last night it had something to do with dancing and lots of different shoes. BTW, my dreams are often very scattered like this and i typically only remember bits and peaces.
    Anyone want to describe their dreams, the frequency of which, more often happy or sad/scary, vivid/scattered/really weird, none at all, are you always alone or with your SO?????
    mj (Cassie)

ok so my dreams are very few and far between but when i do have them i am always female dont know if this is a valid post though as im ts not cd lol but three you go

Aspiring Member
    My cd dreams are almost always the same. The only thing that changes is the location.
    I'm always in a full slip with pantyhose and no shoes. I'm wearing a wig and fully made up.
    There are many people around me and I feel afraid, but it always ends up that nobody really cares except for a few smiles in my direction.
    It's such a warm and feminine feeling.
    I wake up happy at first. Then it's replaced with a longing and slight ache in my stomach that it didn't really happen.

Preamble:
    I have been dressing since my early teens, but was always been deep in the closet and never tried make up or a wig. Since joining this forum (about 18 months ago) I have developed to where I am now, which includes fessing up everything to my wonderful wife, and getting out and about with confidence quite regularly.

Dreams:
    Prior to joining here, my infrequent CD dreams have traditionally involved being seen in public as a guy in a skirt, feeling ashamed, scared and trying to hide . I'd wake up feeling a bit depressed about the whole thing really .

Nowadays I am happy to say that my CD dreams, although still relatively infrequent, are very positive. I'm usually not doing anything exciting, but the salient point is that there is not one iota of shame. Quit the opposite really, I am actually rejoicing in wearing a skirt and being Tash in public . Upon waking up my first thought are always along the lines of immense relief for finding this forum, and the way it has changed my CD life.

Sure I have dreams and they always relate to my being out and about as Nicole. They always seem to be happy and pleasant and relate to Nicole having fun. My therapist and I have discussed these dreams and he indicates that they are an indication of my total acceptance of Nicole and my desire to be her.

The avvy pic isn't me
    The bits and peices i do remember, and sometimes days later, are very similar to what Shari describes. In the past there were a few that were on the scary, being ridiculed side. These new ones do seem to be reflective though, of my change in acceptance, and desire to be Cassie on a more than 75% basis, getting and staying sober has also been instrumental.
    How many of you have family, love interests or just friends in your dreams?
    Nicole, are there supportive ppl in your dreams and ppl you know?
    mj (Cassie)

I've had CD dreams since I was 5. The dreams then were of me leading a small army of girls to do something (war). I, even in my dream I knew I was a male, but I led them in a skirt and blouse. My dreams now usually are tied to me looking at heels and joining them to various outfits. I'm always at an expensive store and they serve me champagne and call me Mam.
    Charlie

The avvy pic isn't me
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    I've had CD dreams since I was 5. The dreams then were of me leading a small army of girls to do something (war). I, even in my dream I knew I was a male, but I led them in a skirt and blouse. My dreams now usually are tied to me looking at heels and joining them to various outfits. I'm always at an expensive store and they serve me champagne and call me Mam.
    I love it, i'm picturing one of those stiff and proper butlers of old. "That gown looks simply devine on you Madame, may i offer you another champagne".
    mj (Cassie)

Well, I do not sleep too well and I wake up quite a few times in a night so I seem to be able to remember a lot of my dreams and they are frequent.

Some of them I cannot mention on this board
    but the vast majority of them involve me doing everyday stuff while dress enfemme. The funny thing is that the people in my dreams do not seem to notice and it is actually me that worried or upset about the way I am dressed.

I used not to have dreams but since I started the testosterone replacement therapy every night is a trip to dreamland with very livid dreams...usually none of my dreams involve crossdressing but sometimes my more recurrent dream involve me having breasts.

The avvy pic isn't me
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaila View Post
    Well, I do not sleep too well and I wake up quite a few times in a night so I seem to be able to remember a lot of my dreams and they are frequent.
    Actually your sleeping much better than you think Makaila, even if you do awake frequently. They say that dreams only come in your deepest sleep, so you must sleeping fairly well.
    I can vaguely recall a couple of similar dreams, the ppl in them are either known or unknown and they don't seem to see me, at least that is my perception of the dreams, and it seems to bother me i think, cause usually just before waking up, i do something to get read. mj (Cassie)

Question Ever Have this kind of dream?

[SIZE="3"]I had a dream that woke me up . The dream started with me putting on thigh high hose. They were pink with little white hearts on them and whight lace tops with pink bows. Then there was the pantie and bra set. They were white with pink lace deails. Then came the dressit was white with pink puffy sleeves. But here's the odd thing when I woke up I could still feel the sensations of the clothes on me! And can still feel them after about 1 year![/SIZE]

Mine involved a brown dress and cloak. I was also a 120 lbs thinner with a full head of hair. Ahh dreams.

Platinum Member
    one of my earliest memories is a dream of women in what I think were corsets and stockings...very intense and confusing.

[SIZE=2]Dreams about clothing? No.....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]The only dreams I have these days involve my husband, him on the top, me on the bottom...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Account is closed
    I had a dream once a loooong time ago I was fighting in a red dress. I have no idea why I was fighting in a red dress but it was sure vivid
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

Unfortunately, I have never had one of those dreams, but it sounds like it was a good one.
    Michelle

With practice, you can train your mind to feel all kinds of things that aren't real. Lots of people take various drugs to enhance that ability. Self hypnosis works, too; and dream states are just altered types of consciousness. Enjoy them all, with care.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I've dreamt many times about being a woamn. I love those dreams.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I once dreamt that I was eating a big marshmallow. When I woke up, my pillow was gone!

Most of my crossdressing dreams have been neurotic ones. Only recently have I had ones that were enjoyable and I wanted to continue the theme in other dreams.

Dreams

Hi Ladies & gents,
    I'm sure this question has been asked before but this is a rare time
    it's happened to me! Dreaming about CD'ing.
    But it wasn't a good dream where I'm a girl! This was a dream where
    someone discovered my "secret" and tried to blackmail me.
    Well in my dream, as in real life I hope, I told him to do his worst
    and he proceeded to tell everyone I know at work. Well I woke up before
    too much was said.

Anybody had dreams (sleeping not waking! I think we've probably all had "daymare's" about this sort of thing)?

Stella
    "Slipping into stockings, stepping into shoes"
    The shortness of life prevents us from entertaining far-off hopes. From Horace’s Odes, Book 1,4

Ok, going against my better judgement, I will share one of my only "CD" dreams.

First, I should toss out a little background on my dreaming. I've had a rather "colorful" life, which has included several "ventures" and "adventures" that most people will only see in movies. One of the consequences is a lifetime of bizarre dreams, most of them wake me up in a cold sweat...nough' said...

Ok...
    I am dressed in my typical black mini, thigh highs, 5" CFM pumps, full make-up, yakity yak yak. I am at the daycare my daughter attended as a toddler. I am sitting on the floor mat next to my daughter, with all of the other kids & parents doing the same...forming a large circle with kids/moms taking turns going into the middle of circle. It is like a show-n-tell, taking turns showing off something cool for the group.

A little sheltie (miniature collie) enters the ring and promptly runs over to me. (I used to train dogs). I extend my hand (palm up) near the floor to welcome the dog. It licks my palm, then proceeds to start calmly biting my hand! I kind of freak out, and the dog turns away to face the inside of the circle.

It raises up on it's hind legs, and begins hopping across the circle to the opposite side. There is a high chair sitting at the edge of the circle on that side. The dog jumps up and in one floating move, lands in the high chair in the reverse position (back to feeding ledge and head facing back of chair, with legs hanging down just like a kid would look facing backwards in a high chair! Everybody starts clapping and I wake up!

There ya' go...welcome to my world...

I've only had two other CD dreams. Both are XXX and make about as much sense as the one I just shared. So I cannot share. I was a covert agent escaping from another country in both episodes, as usual... FYI, at one point in my life, I could actually control my dreams and the content..."waking up on que, etc. another story for another place....
    Last edited by eluuzion; 06-27-2010 at 04:02 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    When I dream of CDing, I'm usually somewhere in public fully dressed; I have that "oh sh!t" feeling about me cause I think everybody's gonna notice me in my girl clothes but no one seems to care. Sometimes I'm interacting with my Army buddies but they don't seem to notice my girl clothes either. ...I guess you could consider my CD dreams kinda like the naked in public dreams that some people have...
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

I've merged all these 'dream' threads together, I wish folks would just add to the ones that are open!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn