Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Real Boobs

Aspiring Member

boobs look fantastic

Merci, Andrea. The links to the prosthetics was interesting and the link to Lolita was a real eye opener. She is quite beautiful and will likely be more stunnning after HRT. And, there area many more links to other ladies who could be an inspiration to us all.
    Her website also has a really good tutorial on cleavage IN ENGLISH for those whose French has fallen behind (like mine).

The NuBra works very well for me, with a bra that gives some push to my forms it's reasonably convincing. My avatar pic shows the results. (Moobs not included, must be grown separately.)
    [SIZE="3"]Ali[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"You're as beautiful as you feel"... Carole King[/SIZE]

I have real boobs. Size A perhaps B.

Although I exercise my pecs, it is real fatty tissue on top, yet I'm relatively thin. 5'11 158. The last time I went through a CD "phase" I ingested lots of fennel and fenugreek, and this seemed to do it. Although I didn't dress for a few years, and weight came and went, the breasts remained. While in a couple of relationships, I was pretty self-conscious, but neither woman seemed to mind. (both were admitted bisexuals, yet I never came out to either of them...not sure why)

Last summer I was camping with an old college friend, and out of clear sky he asked, "Why do you have boobs?". I didn't really have an answer, but in truth I was in a major car accident where I fractured my sternum, and my chest is sunk in for the rest of my life because of it.

I think it's a combination of things: The accident, lowered testosterone, fennel and fenugreek, being a vegan, and my pec exercises.

Whatever, I am proud of my girls, but hope I never get some macho jerk in my health club locker room who makes some nasty comment. (Must prepare a response which won't get me killed)

I don't know if this is true or not, it's just something I've speculated about...

.... but I do wonder if some of us are a bit genetically jumbled enough that we may produce more estrogen than the normal XY male. I did develop some at puberty and I've always had large breasts for a male, even at my lowest weight. Until I embraced my femme self for real it bothered me. Not anymore, I love my girls.
    [SIZE="3"]Ali[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"You're as beautiful as you feel"... Carole King[/SIZE]

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlisonRenee View Post
    .... but I do wonder if some of us are a bit genetically jumbled enough that we may produce more estrogen than the normal XY male.
    As I have (so-far) unexplained breast growth recently, if a blood test I take tomorrow indicates I am normal in the statistically most probable bad case, then genetics is one of the possibilities we will likely have to test for. It is not out of the question that I am XYX -- on the other hand, I do not appear to have any of the clear medical problems that XYX often have.

I have maybe an A cup which does stand out rather nicely in a T-Shirt. I was in the check out line when 2 women broke out laughing. Neither of them would look at me, but they had a good side view of my boobs. Since I was in male mode, I didn't think that I wouldn't attract attention. I guess I was wrong on this one.
    Michelle

Male Boobies

Due to meds I am on I have developed at least a B cup of my very own. On my next dr's visit it will be one of the subjects discussed. I am proud of mt boobies and I would like them to be bigger, and no I am not full time female

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMichelle View Post
    Neither of them would look at me, but they had a good side view of my boobs. Since I was in male mode, I didn't think that I wouldn't attract attention. I guess I was wrong on this one.
    I have not attracted any stares or laughs yet, but people have been noticing and thinking that I've switched to some very good small forms, so good they look real . They haven't been saying anything until I mention it, and then they laugh (usually slightly nervously) and tell me they'd been noticing and wondering, and that they look really good.

One thing I've been finding a bit difficult is walking around in public and the office with my new bust held up by a bra (underwire or not). I have to re-learn how to walk with confidence! I find it a lot easier to walk around as a "guy" with DD forms than I do to walk around as a "guy" with my new B-ish naturals. I guess before I always knew that they weren't real and that if there was any problem I could always whip my forms out, but now that they are real it's a whole new ball of apprehension about what people will think.

My size 10 forms no longer fit completely in my 40G bra, and looking at the manufacturers size chart, 40H corresponds to the size 14 forms -- but there's an oddity that the charts jump 2 sizes between DDD (aka F) and G, so perhaps size 13 equivalent would be closer. That still implies that I'm 2 or perhaps 3 cups naturally. On the other hand, the 38B balcony bras that I have tried without any forms have had about the right projection but have been much too large on the top; I have not located a 38A to try. 36B seems to be the right size for the few 36's that I can get a long enough band on. On the other hand, I have a few 38C bras that I was using with my size 4 forms; the one I have on today does have obvious spare room, but only about 1 cup-size worth, suggesting that perhaps I am 38B. It gets confusing, as 38B corresponds to 36C and 36C is too big...

I am now down to a size 14 dress, but the size 20 dress I bought 2 years ago is now too tight if I am wearing my size 10 forms, and my size 10 forms look Silly Big in the dress... they never looked Silly Big before, they looked really good on me.

Some reading I was doing earlier today indicated that with HRT it takes 4 to 6 years for full breast development, with some people taking as long as 10 years. I am not on HRT, but if I have reached this point already after about 3 months (if I am right about the cause) and do not even have breast buds yet, then who knows where how big this is headed... I suspect my volume already exceeds my mother and sister's (it exceeds my wife's)... my father's side is much bigger though, perhaps I take after them But somehow I suspect I'll be off this medication before that's likely to play out.

I'm pretty happy that I'm filling out. I have an urge to put "I have boobs!!" on my (male) facebook page :dreaming:

Quote Originally Posted by sandra-leigh View Post
    Some on the forum do have them and are not full-time. Some got implants because they wanted them, some have them for medical reasons (e.g., Karren), and some have them due to past or present weight conditions.
    I fall into that last catagory. Good solid D-cup.

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    I have Klinefelter's Syndrome. A few of the results of this are infertility (no to that one) and gynecomastia, growing breast tissue.

One of the things that got me interested in cross-dressing was during puberty, when my breasts started to fill out. That's why I started borrowing my mom's bras ... although I admit that my transgender feelings started long before that.

It wasn't easy hiding this in the military (12 years, special forces), although a nice hairy chest seemed to relieve doubts.

Unfortunately for me, the breast growth stopped sometime around my 22nd year. I say unfortunately because now, at age 48, I would welcome more natural breast tissue but it ain't gonna happen.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it

A lot of taping does the trick!
    Just make sure to use tape that does not hurt the skin.
    I use 3M transpore medicaltape, very strong with good grip.

Taped earlier tonight and took some pics, I think this gives a good illusion of having breasts
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aspiring Member

bethany, you never know what can happen

A year ago, I was flat as a pancake and now I have just about a full B. Part of the growth came as , I think, a result of a very long cancer surgery , and surgery can trigger breast growth, as can anesthesiology, as well well as many precription mediations.. Though In had been taking saw palmetto for a year before surgery, I wasn't affected at all but after the surgery, I believe, as does an endo, that I became sensitive to it (it has been noted since 1898 to cause breast development in men and women--who are sensitive to it. It is normally used to treat BPH. That gave me a respectable medium A and I have taken over from there and continue to grow them with various other things (don't know what I can say on the forum--had my hands slapped a few times)..
    I continue to grow them because they feel natural and it seems that they should be there. Are men missing something really important by not having them?
    Anyway, you may be able to get more growth.
    Last edited by busker; 06-11-2010 at 12:06 AM. Reason: sp

Aspiring Member

en vakra flicka

Monika, du ser ut som en vaker flicka. Forlat, happas du kan lite Svenska. Jag kan inte Norske. Jag er inte fran Sverige.
    Last edited by busker; 06-11-2010 at 12:04 AM. Reason: sp

Quote Originally Posted by busker View Post
    Monika, du ser ut som en vaker flicka. Forlat, happas du kan lite Svenska. Jag kan inte Norske. Jag er inte fran Sverige.
    Thank you
    I understand, Norwegian and Swedish is quite similar!

Though I'd love real boobs, I find that ordinary materials work well (like balloons, toilet paper, and tape)

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I don't know an easy way to tell u this, Jordan!

So, I'll just say it! Mine r FAKE!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

so much help thank you all

38b and need to wear loose shirts and a vest.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

By being fat...
    I have moobs not boobs
    "Life is like a movie: If you've sat through half of it and it's sucked every second so far, it probably isn't going to get better right at the end and make it all worth while. No one should be blamed for walking out early..."

Add me on MSN or Facebook
    Pippa_J_10@hotmail.com
    Http://www.Facebook.com/PippaJ2010

does anybodt regret having boobs

It is remarkable what you can accomplish with 20 minutes of your spare time and a vacuum breast pump...

It is scuba diving though...the tank depletes and you need to pump it full again.

"An ice cube left on the counter is at some point, called water."

But there is some long term permanent progress, if you are committed... Hey, false hope is better than no hope at all, right?

Also, Lots of things are possible to portray in photos that do not exist in reality...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    does anybodt regret having boobs
    My medical miracle, above, didn't hold and I've lost at least a full cup over the last 2-ish weeks. I'm quite disappointed and going to investigate getting them back. The answer for me is "Not for a minute!"

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by sandra-leigh View Post
    On the other hand, the 38B balcony bras that I have tried without any forms have had about the right projection but have been much too large on the top; I have not located a 38A to try. 36B seems to be the right size for the few 36's that I can get a long enough band on.
    Use the 36B with an Extender. That will fix the short band problem...

Also, you will be hard pressed to find a 38A. They're out there, but there are very few. Evidently that size is just not that common in the population, so many manufacturers don't make them.

I'd like to hear from those who have real boobs, but are not full-time (i.e. are often in "boy mode" and/or have a non-accepting spouse.) Can you "grow your own" without losing or jeopardizing male fumctionality?

Aspiring Member

yes, it is possible.......

sfwarbonnet I'd like to hear from those who have real boobs, but are not full-time (i.e. are often in "boy mode" and/or have a non-accepting spouse.) Can you "grow your own" without losing or jeopardizing male fumctionality? end quote

Yes, it is possible and I will PM you when I have written out the whole process. I don't think "the guards" would let me post info here because it does include what might seem like dosages, which are verboten! I'll get back to you in a few days.