Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Slips

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Slips

I simply love wearing a sheer nylon or satin slip as a piece of lingerie when I am dressing femme

While in school at the age of 12 I would write myself a little note listing the feminine clothing I would borrow fro my sisters when I got home fro school. It usually included a slip

Now I like to dress in a bra, panties, garter belt, sheer nylons, wig, etc; while I persue my interests on the internet. I am wearing this lingerie while I type this message

Diane

I adore slips as well. I'm similarly dressed!

Suddenly I See
    what? where am i? i don't recognize this planet...
    They are quite a functional piece too. Over my waist cincher, they are great to keep the dress fabric from "sticking" to the cincher.

A must have!!

Hugs
    Kaylee

Love them too,simply wonderful feeling when one wears them.

[SIZE="4"]You wouldn't catch me in a skirt or dress without a slip. I really love a full length slip under my dress.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

I wear a full slip every day its either Satin or Silk ,as I under dress every day as well .
    I think its one of the nicest pieces of lingerie, it also smoothes the figure and hides any tell tale lines
    I must have 12 hanging in my wardrobe

J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Aspiring Member

black is my color

Have a lovely black full slip which I can now fill with my own moobs

slips have always been my favorite,,, they are sooo hard to find because girls dont like them anymore,,, the vintage ones with lace are my favorite,,, find some at goodwill sometimes..
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

slips

I also love slips always have one on when in a skirt or dress also were one when I underdress in jeans and a tee
    beth

You girls make me feel like I have failed. I love full slips too, but I only have a half dozen of them. I can't imagine having 40 of them! ... but I will work on it.

Love of

Slips! I an totally in love with slips(as most girls on here know x) im sitting here now wearing a white nylon full slip with lace at bodice & hem(2 inches) it feels heavenly.... At last count had 43 half slips & 31 full slips.. What is a girl to do ? xxxxxxxxxx
    Forever In Slips

Me Too

I too love my slips, either under a dress or as underdress. I've got a drawer full of them.

I also love the feeling of a of slip under a dress I'll have to try one under a pair of pants what length would you ladies recomend?

The New Improved Version Virgin_CD's Avatar

Ditto

Slips n Nylons are the staples of my warrobe. From the qty ofposts it looks like you struck a nerve here. There are enough sisters on this post to form a spinter group of "Slip Sisters"... I wonder if I could find a camo version but very sheer... to camoflage me?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"All things in moderation"[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Silver Member
    I am the same way, I always wear a slip (full slip or half slip and camisole slip) when I dress, along with gartered nylons and proper foundation garments. I am always a proper old fashioned lady underneath and love it.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Slips are just sooo girly love them. First item of fem clothing I ever bought was a white slip.

Ilove them. I prefer a satin waist with a scallopped lace edge, just gorgeous.

Yeah and hooray, lets hear it for slips. Rah Rah Rah.

Vieja

I too like slips. Short ones are ideal for underdressing as they are easier to tuck into pull-on pants than cotton undershirts and the “shirttail” hides the tops of panties and pantyhose. Even ones with lace trim and a bodice are OK for underdressing, as would be a bra slip with a small cup size, Another piece of lingerie that would be OK is a slip with a crotch closure as a “shirttail” couldn’t pull out and expose a bare back. I believe they were popular with Rosie the Riveter in WWII, but seem to have “disappeared” now.

I never dress without a slip--or bra, girdle and hosiery--must be my mom's influence!

Silver Member
    There are many a trucker who has enjoyed the view of lace at the bottom of my slips. I'm old enough to have driven cars without airconditioning. When you got in you slid your skirt up slightly to allow for driving and some air. This of course caused the slip to show (I and many a gg made sure it did).

There is a time and place for slips. I love them. But I don't wear them much. I'm 247 so reality sets in summer. So have fun and wear what ever make you feel good.

Simply never go dressed without a slip. You can't believe me, but i have about two hundred about slips and half slips. I have also a lot of skirt/dress liners, made by lining fabric in every color, so i can also double the lining layer!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by amc000; 07-04-2010 at 12:48 PM.

I never wear a full slip, it's not that I don't like them, it just that they often make me feel too warm. I do like to those really short slips that are a little more than 1-2 ft long. I can wear these under my skirts without being seen, it makes some skirts feel more comfortable.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ~Michelle~

I have welcomed new members, I have help people with issues, I have complimented people, have never tried to be the center of attention, yet except for 2 members I have never received any appreciation either by message or friend request. Members who don't have a photo to show, have never received similar appreciation either. Nobody has ever welcomed me, helped me or complimented me except for 2. I'm disappointed, I have no other choice but to leave.

My essientals right now are dresses, tights, bikini tops and bottoms, panties, and
    the tights that die meaning get runs or holes become knee highs, plus I make my
    own mini skirts out of mens shorts.
    Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]